Cheery Cherry

Cheery Cherry by Alice & Peter
Cheery Cherry (Alice & Peter)
Cheery Cherry (Alice & Peter)
4.6 / 10     17 Ratings
Cheery Cherry is a perfume by Alice & Peter for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-synthetic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cherry, Orange, Black currant

Sillage 5.0
Longevity 2.5
Scent 2.0
Helpful Review    3 Awards
Angel, is that you? the cliche goes, you either love it or hate it. I am one of those who hates it. Despite all the sweet notes involved, I find it ruined by patchouli, amber, and musk. Yes, those are the foundations for most perfumes--however, I don't like them mixed with fruits. But most would have to agree, Angel is an unforgettable scent. It is the touchstone for modern perfumes (90s and beyond).

I sprayed this on me, and I immediately smelled a weak form of Angel. I wanted to wash it off so bad, but I wanted to give it a chance to see if it would morph into something better. The drydown was pretty much the same except with a dose of maraschino cherry. I strongly dislike those candied cherries floating in red syrup (yes, call me crazy; I jsut never took a liking to them). So mixing a perfume I hate with a fruit I hate... I'm probably never going to spray Cheery Cherry on me ever again.