Cheery Cherry by Alice & Peter

Cheery Cherry

by Alice & Peter (2012)
46%
46 of 100%, 14 Ratings
Released in the year 2012, apparently still in production.
Perfumers: Gérald Ghislain, Magali Senequier

Bottle: Very good
20%
1 Review Award
Angel, is that you?
Angel...as the cliche goes, you either love it or hate it. I am one of those who hates it. Despite all the sweet notes involved, I find it ruined by patchouli, amber, and musk. Yes, those are the foundations for most perfumes--however, I don't like them mixed with fruits. But most would have to agree, Angel is an unforgettable scent. It is the touchstone for modern perfumes (90s and beyond).

I sprayed this on me, and I immediately smelled a weak form of Angel. I wanted to wash it off so bad, but I wanted to give it a chance to see if it would morph into something better. The drydown was pretty much the same except with a dose of maraschino cherry. I strongly dislike those candied cherries floating in red syrup (yes, call me crazy; I jsut never took a liking to them). So mixing a perfume I hate with a fruit I hate... I'm probably never going to spray Cheery Cherry on me ever again.
Franfan20 692 days ago
I don't know Angel since I hate Mugler scents, but I can't sense any patchouli in it. I hate patchouli badly, so Cheery Cherry was quite mild on me, more like a cold cherry tea with petals in it. The base was not detectable - thanks :)

Radar Chart

Popular Perfumes by Alice & Peter

Wicked Berry by Alice & Peter Cheery Cherry by Alice & Peter Bloody Orange by Alice & Peter Showy Toffee by Alice & Peter Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter

Alice & Peter

Website Website of Alice & Peter

Perfumes by Alice & Peter

Wicked Berry by Alice & Peter Bloody Orange by Alice & Peter Showy Toffee by Alice & Peter Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter

Users who like
Cheery Cherry often also like:

Hermessence Vétiver Tonka by Eau Duelle by Cuir Beluga by Hermessence Ambre Narguilé by Tobacco Vanille by Angélique Noire by