Hudson Yards by Bond No. 9

Hudson Yards

by Bond No. 9 (2014)
76%
76 of 100%, 8 Ratings
Released in the year 2014, apparently still in production.
Perfumer: Aurélien Guichard

Helpful Review - 05/21/2014
70%
2 Review Awards
A quick note ...
I'm at Abu Dhabi International Airport between flights and the new DFS shop carries a small range of Bond no. 9 frags … including this one!

I get BIG Tuberose and Gardenia here … not listed in the pyramid, but I could be smelling a combination of Freesia, Rose and Orange Blossom. It's very nice!!! The Iris is strong after a few hours … in fact I am toying with buying this fragrance.

Gonna put the brakes on … if it lasts all the way to my destination (a 7 hour flight) I will buy it on the way back.

Will update.
Coutureguru 155 days ago
LOL Dulce :) … unfortunately this didn't make it … it had deteriorated into a bit of and Iris/chem mess long before I landed. Pity … the first two hours or so were really nice!!
1 more Reply
04/17/2014
Longevity: Average
Sillage: Average
Bottle: Good
60%
1 Review Award
Let's paint the town in neon green!
It took me a time to make up my mind about how to express my feelings about this new release of Bond no9 collection .
RoseSasso is right when writting that Hudson Yards is different from the other perfumes by Bond no9. It has a freshness and persistent green sparkle to it . Yet this is not enough for me to qualify it as original or innovative. It is just very green, neon green for most of the time, in spite of the fact that it lists white and pink flowers . Wow! I have just found out what it looks like: a completely green rose!
The perfume started with a strong dose of alcohol that scared me away, maybe the pink pepper did this to me and it was not pleasant. A hint of lily-of-the valley and freesia followed swiftly and died away and a green rose and orange blossom set in, close to the skin, not moving, not whispering not letting me connect with them at all. The longevity is modest. After about 3 hours there was a faint smell of rose. The Hudson River washed my perfume away. And gone it was!
03/25/2014
90%
Birthday present please?
Pretty bottle, the lychee and peony scents sound perfect in the mix. Maybe someone will buy this for me, birthday in a month?? :)
Franfan20 213 days ago
AlyssaBell, this is no review of a perfume. Please remove it.
Helpful Review - 03/25/2014
100%
So Spring!
I got to smell this last week, and it's so refreshing! Definitely unique perfume, love the freesia. I like Bond's other stuff, but I think that this is a good branch off from what they usually do, taking something that hasn't been built yet and building a scent off of that.

Radar Chart

Popular Perfumes by Bond No. 9

Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 Coney Island by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 West Side by Bond No. 9 Wall Street by Bond No. 9 So New York by Bond No. 9 Madison Soirée by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York by Bond No. 9 High Line by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for Her by Bond No. 9 Little Italy by Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9

Bond No. 9

Website Website of Bond No. 9

New by Bond No. 9

Queens by Bond No. 9 Harrods Royal Rose by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9
Perfumes by Bond No. 9