Hudson Yards

(2014)
Hudson Yards by Bond No. 9
6.5 / 10     15 Ratings
Hudson Yards is a perfume by Bond No. 9 for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-flowery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLily-of-the-valley, Freesia, Pink pepper

Scent 7.0
Helpful Review    2 Awards
2   0
A quick note ...
I'm at Abu Dhabi International Airport between flights and the new DFS shop carries a small range of Bond no. 9 frags … including this one!

I get BIG Tuberose and Gardenia here … not listed in the pyramid, but I could be smelling a combination of Freesia, Rose and Orange Blossom. It's very nice!!! The Iris is strong after a few hours … in fact I am toying with buying this fragrance.

Gonna put the brakes on … if it lasts all the way to my destination (a 7 hour flight) I will buy it on the way back.

Will update.
04/17/2014
Bottle 7.5
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 5.0
Scent 6.0
1 Award
1   0
Let's paint the town in neon green!
It took me a time to make up my mind about how to express my feelings about this new release of Bond no9 collection .
RoseSasso is right when writting that Hudson Yards is different from the other perfumes by Bond no9. It has a freshness and persistent green sparkle to it . Yet this is not enough for me to qualify it as original or innovative. It is just very green, neon green for most of the time, in spite of the fact that it lists white and pink flowers . Wow! I have just found out what it looks like: a completely green rose!
The perfume started with a strong dose of alcohol that scared me away, maybe the pink pepper did this to me and it was not pleasant. A hint of lily-of-the valley and freesia followed swiftly and died away and a green rose and orange blossom set in, close to the skin, not moving, not whispering not letting me connect with them at all. The longevity is modest. After about 3 hours there was a faint smell of rose. The Hudson River washed my perfume away. And gone it was!
03/25/2014
Scent 9.0
Birthday present please?
Pretty bottle, the lychee and peony scents sound perfect in the mix. Maybe someone will buy this for me, birthday in a month?? :)
03/25/2014
Scent 10.0
Helpful Review
2   0
So Spring!
I got to smell this last week, and it's so refreshing! Definitely unique perfume, love the freesia. I like Bond's other stuff, but I think that this is a good branch off from what they usually do, taking something that hasn't been built yet and building a scent off of that.

Popular Perfumes by Bond No. 9

Chinatown by Bond No. 9 Fire Island by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All by Bond No. 9 New Haarlem by Bond No. 9 Bryant Park by Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street by Bond No. 9 New York Oud by Bond No. 9 Coney Island by Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 New York Amber by Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol by Bond No. 9 High Line by Bond No. 9 West Side by Bond No. 9 Wall Street by Bond No. 9 So New York by Bond No. 9 I Love New York for Her by Bond No. 9 Madison Soirée by Bond No. 9 Shelter Island by Bond No. 9 Success is the Essence of New York by Bond No. 9 Little Italy by Bond No. 9