Odeur 71 by Comme des Garçons
6.5 / 10     33 Ratings
Odeur 71 is a perfume by Comme des Garçons for women and men and was released in 2000. The scent is synthetic-fresh. It is being produced by Puig.

Welded aluminium, Bamboo, Lead pencil sliver, Wood, Moss, Hot metal, Hyacinth, Bay leaf, Lettuce juice, Ink, Toaster, Toner, Dusty light bulb, White pepper

Submitted by Sani, last update on 26.10.2016

Bottle 5.0
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 5.0
Scent 8.0
Helpful Review    3 Awards
Quite Alluring, Actually
Well, this is very interesting indeed. This is a sheer, translucent, clean but not soapy resinous, herbal concoction. I'll call it unisex, but I have a feeling it would really compliment a sharp dressed man more. The Bamboo, Bay leaf and fir resin are quite detectable for the first 15 minutes...the hyacinth is singing backup and providing that clean floral note which is sort of the glue in this composition. This is definitely office, daytime appropriate probably too light for winter but possibly a 3-season daily scent best in Spring and Fall and I tend to be conservative with that endorsement. There is something strong and confident about this without being brash. After about 30 minutes a touch of wood appears - it becomes very grounding and peaceful. I don't think anyone would be offended by this scent and I don't think anyone would recognize it unless they have memorized the entire CdG line. I'm pleasantly surprised by this, since the notes give me cause for pause and seem like this should be a hot mess of synthetic accords. It is surprising natural like a centaur leaping through the magical forest.
Scent 7.0
Helpful Review    1 Award
the marsh by the printing plant
At first, it smells to me like bamboo & something industrial. (I think that's the burnt dust note?) A calm summer evening in the marsh by the printing plant. Aquatic-industrial, but better than that sounds. At 1hr45, the industrial smell fades – just becomes sort of quiet and pale green – a non-nasty aquatic. (And I hate aquatics, so this is high praise from me.) At 5h45, still noticeable up close. Just a nice, somewhat abstract, soft smell. Not compelling me to buy it, but entirely pleasant.

Hermesh 29 days ago
Hot "dusty light bulb" describes it pretty well. In addition, light green metallic geranium. Special, peculiar scent experience guaranteed!+2
Bottle 5.0