Cherry in the Air

(2013)
Cherry in the Air by Escada
55 of 100%, 80 Ratings
Released in the year 2013, apparently still in production.
Limited Edition

47% (54 Ratings)
65% (60 Ratings)
Researched and submitted by JOE
Edit Notes
Your Notes are only visible to you.

Characters left

05/25/2015
80%

PBullFriend
Review by
PBullFriend
best Escada I've tried
I'm not generally an Escada fan. To my nose, this brand generally signifies overly fruity scents for my taste that tend to be quite synthetic. It's as though someone mixed together a bunch of fruit-scented shampoos. Even if I did like an Escada, I wouldn't buy it new. The company is owned by Procter & Gamble, a US conglomerate that refuses to stop testing products on animals. Considering the cruelty and lack of necessity of animal testing, I wish everyone would avoid their products.
If you like natural fruit scents, though, and you can get a free sample or a used bottle of Cherry in the Air, you should! This is a surprisingly accurate, clear cherry scent. It makes me think of a sponge cake with a little bit of vanilla and some pineapple slices, topped by fresh cherries. (Apparently, there are some notes not listed here.) It's much less cloying than other gourmands aimed at young women, so I definitely think this is the highlight of the Escada range. It has presence, but is light enough that one could wear it on a cool summer day. I'm glad I gave it a chance.

02/19/2013

JSpines
Review by
JSpines
3 Awards
Cherry in the Air
First off, let me start by saying that I love this. Probably my all-time favorite fruity scent thus far. It's all about the cherries! I love the smell of cherries and this does not disappoint in that respect. Cherry in the Air indeed! Not sickeningly sweet or cloying at all. It's rather fresh, light and juicy! The base is warm and keeps the scent from becoming too flighty. This fragrance would be a really great choice for spring and summer. One of the best Escada scents I've ever smelled. The bottle is also really charming. The lasting power of this perfume isn't the greatest but so what, just reapply later on. If you're looking for a cheerful scent for a quick pick-me-up, look no further, this is the one for you!

Franfan20 886 days ago
Well in Germany most people dislike it for its synthetic cherry note... so everyone seems to smell it differently, but looking at the "users who like this often like..." section I know why I would dislike it :D
3 more Replies

Popular Perfumes by Escada

Especially Escada by Escada Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada Cherry in the Air by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada Desire Me by Escada Born in Paradise by Escada Especially Escada Elixir by Escada Incredible Me by Escada Joyful by Escada Escada pour Homme by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Turquoise Summer by Escada Margaretha Ley by Escada Magnetism for Men by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Marine Groove by Escada Acte 2 by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada