Vintage by Kate Moss
Flacon Design: Lutz Herrmann
68 / 100%, 56 Ratings
Vintage is a perfume by Kate Moss for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-powdery. It was produced by Coty.

Olivier Polge

Sillage: Average
Bottle: Very good

Review by
2 Awards
I had high expectations for this perfume
the bottle is beautiful a art deco emerald cut light bottled green colored
falcon reminiscent of 30's glamour or
jean harlow's dressing room or the movie dinner at eight. i'v been anticipating this for days but when it arrived i was dissapointed i expected
a heavy incense oriental but i got is a light wispy scent of freesia orange
cherry blossom to me it's a lighter
younger version of chanel eau premire

this has to grow on me.

Longevity: Average
Sillage: Strong

Review by
Helpful Review
2 Awards
Pleasant floral musk
It's unfortunate that many of Kate Moss' fragrances are often overlooked. Amidst the celebrity perfume releases, Kate's fragrances aren't half bad.

My favourite from her is still Velvet Hour, however Vintage stands out in its own unique way. The scent itself is quite fresh and pleasant, with only a slight touch of floral notes.

I would have preferred the pink pepper note to be slightly more prominent in the opening, as it is a little too subtle in my opinion. The mandarin orange note is also quite subtle, so the freesia really comes forth.

The freesia note actually reminds me of a freesia scented soap that my Mother uses, so in a way, Vintage has a somewhat clean, 'straight out of the shower' quality.

The heart can only be described as pretty. The jasmine, heliotrope and almond blossom are mild and slightly powdery. Due to the sillage not being very strong, Vintage is quite intimate.

There's far too much musk in the drydown, which I found overshadowed the vanilla and tonka bean notes. It smelt like musty sheets that had been stored in a dark closet for too long. However on my friend, the drydown is surprisingly the best part, as it smells deliciously nutty and vanillary.

While Vintage has played it safe here with a very basic composition, I'll add that this fragrance is difficult to dislike. I actually didn't have a problem with the lasting strength, as I thought it lasted quite well on both myself and my friend.

Popular Perfumes by Kate Moss

Kate by Kate Moss Vintage by Kate Moss Velvet Hour by Kate Moss Vintage Muse by Kate Moss Summer Time by Kate Moss Wild Meadow by Kate Moss Kate Luxury Edition by Kate Moss Lilabelle by Kate Moss Lilabelle Truly Adorable by Kate Moss Love Blossoms by Kate Moss