Replica - Jazz Club

(2013)
Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Martin Margiela
7.5 / 10     69 Ratings
Replica - Jazz Club is a popular perfume by Maison Martin Margiela for men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-woody. It is being produced by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Lemon, Neroli

Longevity 7.0
Scent 7.5
1 Award
Rum with Coconut...
I must say, I don't find this one as a "dark" or "heavy" scent in any way. I immediately get a rum and coconut vibe here, which is really quite nice. To me this fragrance has a boozy, tropical aspect to it. In other words, it doesn't remind me entirely of a jazz club.

Nevertheless it is a really good fragrance. I do get rum and tobacco, although the leather is faint. I also see this as sophisticated and with depth. I can see this working beautifully on any person's skin. I wholly recommend it to try if you like the boozier type of sophisticated scents. Give it a try and you may be surprised. It's one I like for sure.

ScentedSalon 122 days ago
Doesn't quite land. There is a harshness to the rum instead of smoothness. More skill in blending required.
Scent 7.0

Popular Perfumes by Maison Martin Margiela

(untitled) by Maison Martin Margiela (untitled) l'eau by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Beach Walk by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Lipstick On by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Funfair Evening by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - By the Fireplace by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - At the Barber's by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Promenade in the Gardens by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Flower Market by Maison Martin Margiela Replica - Tea Escape by Maison Martin Margiela