Memoire Liquide Reserve - Encens Liquide

(2009)
Memoire Liquide Reserve - Encens Liquide by Mémoire Liquide
8.2 / 10     8 Ratings
Memoire Liquide Reserve - Encens Liquide is a perfume by Mémoire Liquide for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is powdery-smoky. It is still in production.

Amber, Hinoki smoke, Black tea, White musk

Submitted by Ghislaine, last update on 14.04.2012

04/14/2012
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 7.5
Scent 7.0
1 Award
Soft incense
I happened to be smelling Encense Liquide alongside Le Labo's Labdanum 18 the other day, and I noted some strong similarities between them.

Labdanum 18, for those that don't know the fragrance, is a rather strong, yet feminine incense and woods scent. Encense Liquide is in some ways the same, except it's much lighter, more generic and sweeter.

Both fragrances are pleasing, especially from my incense-loving perspective. Encense Liquide is smooth, quite ethereal and pretty. Like I have mentioned in other reviews, I find Memoire Liquide a rather friendly niche house, producing scents suitable for a younger crowd.

In my opinion, this is incense for beginners. I'm already too far gone into the incense category, so I find Encense Liquide far too weak for my tastes. However, it's a lovely fragrance for those who want only a subtle hint of smokiness. It's a very delicate ambery incense on my skin.

This fragrance lasts extremely well, a lot longer than I had expected. It has a real expensive feel to it, almost luscious in a way. Encense Liquide strikes me as being very girly and sweet. It's somehow caught between being an innocent girl and a confident woman.

Write the first Review for
Memoire Liquide Reserve - Encens Liquide!

Popular Perfumes by Mémoire Liquide

Memoire Liquide Reserve - Encens Liquide by Mémoire Liquide Memoire Liquide Reserve - Amour Liquide by Mémoire Liquide Memoire Liquide Reserve - Soleil Liquide by Mémoire Liquide Memoire Liquide Reserve - Vacances Liquide by Mémoire Liquide Memoire Liquide Reserve - Fleur Liquide by Mémoire Liquide Fleur De Tabac Blond by Mémoire Liquide Soixante Six by Mémoire Liquide Ambre Ancien by Mémoire Liquide Bois de Figuer by Mémoire Liquide Champagne Et Mure by Mémoire Liquide Cuir Millésime by Mémoire Liquide Eau De Pluie by Mémoire Liquide Fleur d'Oranger by Mémoire Liquide Fleur Des Tropiques by Mémoire Liquide Gardénia d'Amour by Mémoire Liquide Jonchee De Mimosa by Mémoire Liquide Lis De La Chine by Mémoire Liquide Mystére Du Maroc by Mémoire Liquide Naïveté by Mémoire Liquide Nymphea by Mémoire Liquide