Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V.

Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. by Nasomatto
Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Nasomatto)
Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. (Nasomatto)
77 / 100%, 90 Ratings
Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. is a popular perfume by Nasomatto for women and was released in 2007. The scent is flowery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesSpices

77% (90 Ratings)
88% (66 Ratings)
72% (57 Ratings)
77% (62 Ratings)
Researched and submitted by Kankuro

2013 the scent was renamed to Narcotic V.

Tuberose and Nothing Else
In spite of the fact that this scent was the"result of a quest for the overwhelming addictive intensity of female sexual power" do not expect to be perceived as "femme fatale" when you wear it. Beside the first impression ,which is very strong(almost like a bomb) , a beautiful flower symphonie tuberose centered will delight you. You can almost recognise few notes from Michael(Michael Korrs) and even from Fracas but please do not expect to find the same sexual power like in Fracas. It is a classical floral ,not in the sensual way, but in the way of expressing feminity and sweetness. Later on it is developing nicely into a skinscent, a very feminine one. I can say, without making a mistake, that Narcotic Venus did not succed to be as Narcotic as it was imagined but it is very Venus.

1 Award
Absolutely adore this fragrance. I like it so much I feel the urge to taste it.

Actually at first I thought it wasn't for me, but it is! I disliked RP's Fracas and BK's Beyond Love and because of that nearly dismissed NV. I also read some very bad (experts) reviews. Non of this I found true.

I adore Narcotic Venus and yes, it is strong, very flowery and very feminine. But in a good way! Yummy.

Longevity: Very good
Sillage: Average
Bottle: Average

2 Awards
Blossoming Venus
Venus de Milo in her half-baked shell, understood the nature of love very well. She said, "A good love is delicious, you can't get enough too soon. It makes you so crazy you want to swallow the moon." - Jupiter by Jewel Kilcher (1998).

The statement of one of my favorite songs by Jewel is true. The Venus understood it indeed. She isn't the goddess of love for nothing. She evokes the love for tuberose. A love that couldn't be more delicious. Just the right thing for a big longing for white flowers. Well, I don't feel the need of swallowing the moon or feel narcotic, but I don't have to. "Narcotic Venus" just pleases me. The distinct floral character of the scent that offers a lot of tuberose is successful enough. I find it much more fresh than spicy with its determining tuberose sweetness. Customized for me. The small portion of jasmine in it is negligible, so this makes it a beautiful tuberose soliflore in a tender rose color. I may call it Venus red. Can you get enough of it? You surely can because one spray is enough to spend a day & a night with the Venus in the tuberose fields. That's certainly a nice thing to do.

Longevity: Good
Sillage: Strong
Bottle: Good

Helpful Review
Sexy tuberose - women are from Venus
I personally adore tuberose in fragrances, but only when it is light or sweet. Narcotic Venus is tuberose perfection to my nose, and also nothing like Fracas in my humble opinion.

The tuberose in Narcotic Venus is fresh and balanced alongside equally dominant notes of jasmine and lily. While Fracas was too buttery and strong for my tastes, Narcotic Venus tends to be smoother and more refined. This fragrance does project well, don't get me wrong, but it's strong in a way that is enticing, not offensive.

I find this composition to be rather sensual despite its pure, white floral emphasis. It's very feminine and rich on the skin, perhaps even slightly indolic. Due to its delightfully crisp and refreshing approach, and lack of creaminess, Narcotic Venus could wear well as a fragrance for all seasons.

I love the name Narcotic Venus, and I think it suits this fragrance well. It is indeed very intoxicating and feminine in regards to the "women are from Venus" theory. I enjoy smelling Narcotic Venus, and could endure smelling it for hours without discovering boredom.

I don't really smell much in the way of spices, so I'll say that the spicy accord is very subtle if even there at all. Narcotic Venus was made for white floral enthusiasts, there's no doubt about it. I'm rather glad I have gone out of my way to test it and experience the Nasomatto brand, which is something I aim to explore further in the future.

Narcotic Venus has longevity to match its pleasing sillage, and while the extrait de parfum description baffles me, it lasts like that of an EDP or parfum. I highly recommend.

Serepave 71 days ago
My new love:-)
it remembers me insolence by guerlaine, but i don't know why...
It is my new child:-)

Popular Perfumes by Nasomatto

Black Afgano by Nasomatto Duro by Nasomatto Pardon by Nasomatto Absinth by Nasomatto China White by Nasomatto Blamage by Nasomatto Hindu Grass by Nasomatto Silver Musk by Nasomatto Narcotic Venus / Narcotic V. by Nasomatto Nuda by Nasomatto