Silk Mandarin Santal by Victoria's Secret

Silk Mandarin Santal

by Victoria's Secret (2009)
65%
65 of 100%, 2 Ratings
Released in the year 2009, production apparently discontinued.

Woods, Mandarin, Mimosa, Musk, Sandalwood

Longevity: Good
70%
3 Review Awards
Silk Mandarin Santal Fragrance Mist by Victoria's Secret
Chinese Mandarin, Indian Sandalwood, Mimosa, Musk, Woods.

I find some eclectic fragrances locally, due to my frequenting numerous thrift stores after finishing work and before heading home. Silk Mandarin Santal is yet another procurement added to my shelves. I paid a whopping $1.16 for a 125ml. bottle that's 85% full. Naturally, if a scent I stumble upon is without merit, I won't buy it regardless of the price. The one good thing about "local" partials is that you can test it while in the store and then decide.

As for me, I have a proclivity for citrus-sandalwood scents and Silk Mandarin Santal more than scratches that itch. I'm rather impressed at the presence and staying power that this "Mist" possesses. Make no mistake, this isn't on par with their EDP rendition, but I own EDT's that are commensurate and some that are weaker. Suffice it to say that this mist version is assuredly adequate. It also represents citrus and sandalwood in a satisfying fashion. It's linear to a fault, but to my senses, it's a well done product in its genre.
Never heavy, Mandarin Santal opens with a sheer accord of Orange and Sandalwood. The Orange leans out just a bit farther the first few minutes, but is caught up to by the Woods shortly thereafter.

I don't realize a floral quality in the conventional sense, but the citrus rendition does seem propelled and sweetened by what I can assume is Mimosa. This accord is the gist of the entire composition and the only variation I experience is the intro of a subtle and unassuming Musk during the base and drydown stages of development.

Sillage is modest as a "mist" is supposed to be. Longevity is a respectable 4 hours plus on me, which I found surprising. As a man, the only impressive thing that comes to mind when thinking of Victoria's Secret is very sexy lingerie. I now have something else to enjoy from these purveyors of arousal. Thumbs up from Aromi for Silk Mandarin Santal.

Radar Chart

Popular Perfumes by Victoria's Secret

Sexy Little Things - Noir by Victoria's Secret Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret Rapture by Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret Garden - Strawberries & Champagne by Victoria's Secret Bombshell by Victoria's Secret Love Spell by Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion by Victoria's Secret Angel by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Dare by Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret Pear Glacé by Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things - Noir Tease by Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now 2009 by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret

Website Website of Victoria's Secret

New by Victoria's Secret

Fearless by Victoria's Secret Wild Pink by Victoria's Secret Eau So Sexy by Victoria's Secret Pink Passionfruit by Victoria's Secret
Perfumes by Victoria's Secret