Search Forum

To start a "Like" Parfumo.net on Facebook Campaign

26 - 29 by 29
11 years ago
Pipette, there are many members who probably opt out of using social media. So that's why it wouldn't get as many likes. As much as one can limit a facebook profile, all it takes is a simple email account (even if made up for the sole purpose of social media) to push the boundaries of someone's privacy/comfort zone. I also have my facebook page linked to a different email than the one used for this site.

I attended a seminar once on how to get more Google hits. People basically have to pay a company to get the pages to the first page by obtaining/selling ad links on Google. Or have a loooot of activity on the website.
10 years ago
I'm curious why both sites German and international can't be combined and then a feature is added for one to select their language and it auto translates?
10 years ago
Tnahowru:
I'm curious why both sites German and international can't be combined and then a feature is added for one to select their language and it auto translates?

It is basically one page/community. Same user database, ratings are all combined. But for some parts of the website it doesn't make sense to merge them .. things like the forum, the review section etc.
10 years ago
I see. Thank you Don. Surprised
26 - 29 by 29
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community To start a "Like" Parfumo.net on Facebook Campaign
Jump to