Search Forum

What's going on?? Why the lifeless forum?

26 - 35 by 35
9 years ago
Apicius:
... Are you aware that we do have a poll feature? Everybody who opens a new thread can add a poll with poll questions to it. Just click the poll flag!

Have you already noticed and checked it? If so, I'd be curious about the next perfume discussion with poll. Smile

Probably no one knew it was possible Smile Me neither.

Let's make a good poll!
9 years ago
I used to contribute to forum discussions much more than now and would log in every day to check for updates. I also really enjoyed playing Guess That Scent. A combination of factors has led to much less frequent forum contributions, though I still check fragrance reviews quite frequently.
- I joined a local Facebook fragrance group for general chat. FB groups have been discussed on another thread somewhere and are not for everyone. Works for me because it's a small but active group with plenty of sale info and chances for swaps etc. within my own country.
- Guess That Scent was the subject of anonymous grumblings about game hogs. When the dominant regulars took a step back, the game died. I don't have the motivation to keep it going.
- sometimes I don't contribute due to lack of knowledge/experience on a topic.
- If responses aren't timely and plentiful, there's a lack of momentum, no one to trade ideas with, and hence many topics just shrivel up, sadly.
9 years ago
Guess the Scent needs to get rolling again -- that's easy enough to fix.
9 years ago
Apicius:
Tar, I am not sure I understand your idea correctly. Are you aware that we do have a poll feature? Everybody who opens a new thread can add a poll with poll questions to it. Just click the poll flag!

Oh, that is something new for me! I have never started a new forum topic, but now maybe there will be a special reason Very Happy
9 years ago
Sleuth:
On Parfumo's front page the displayed forum threads could/should be displayed higher, not at the bottom. For example I would show it as 4th, after the social section, new-noteworthy, and reviews.

Good idea! We're showing the latest forum discussion on top now Wink

9 years ago
thanks! Smile
9 years ago 1
Now it is still up to us to fill this Forum area with lively discussions.

One new topic each week, if possible.
9 years ago
Oh, I like this!!!
9 years ago 1
Let's revitalize this forum! I think Parfumo is the best fragrance website. Our fragrance database is amazing, no other perfume website came up with a concept like Parfumo Research. We have very cool features like the Assistant, the Souk, a beautiful way to manage your perfume collection and so much more. All we have to do is spread the word!

Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome!
2 years ago

Guess I'll keep the ball rolling by posting more topics maybe my creative streak can help with that because there are more topics I want to post anyway.

26 - 35 by 35
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community What's going on?? Why the lifeless forum?
Jump to