Search Forum

Which fragrance would Mr. President wear?

Which fragrance would Mr. President wear? 9 years ago
Which fragrance do you think would be the signature scent of the President of a/your country?
9 years ago
Fun question. President Obama doesn't strike me as a wild and crazy guy. He dresses too conservatively, for one thing. Maybe a Creed, since Michelle wears Love in White? Let's say Bois de Santal.
9 years ago
Ooh, it would be difficult to find a fragrance that truly reflects my opinion of our current Australian Prime Minister. This is not something I imagine he would actually wear but it does suggest an appropriately regressive and sub-human demeanour: "Creature" by Kerosene (ironically, an ex-party Health Minister aka "Kerosene Bronnie", and now current speaker of the House of Representatives, was embroiled in a nursing home scandal involving same).
9 years ago
I once read that Obama actually wears the super-smoky "Intricate" by Boadicea but this may as well be a perfume legend.

Before he became a politician, the German president Joachim Gauck was a protestant clergyman. If we count in the clichée that Protestantism in general is not very fond of sensual pleasures I guess he'd probably stick to whatever mainstream fragrance he got as a Christmas present. Maybe Terre d'Hermès?
9 years ago
Keppy:
You started the topic, so: What scent would President Jonathan wear? I don't know very much about him, except that he has a lot of crises to deal with right now. If he asked me what to wear, I'd suggest something calming. Because the harmatan winds do go through Abuja, maybe the minty tea of Parfumerie Generale Harmatan Noir? What do you think?
9 years ago
I think of Pres Obama as someone who is creative and interesting, but has to avoid being distracted at this time in his life. I think he'd be wearing Creed's Green Irish Tweed now, but he'd probably have some interesting, well-chosen bottles after he stops being President and can spend more time enjoying life. He could also wear Laura Tonatto's Albi - manly but gorgeous, and the lavender can help him keep his famously even temper.
9 years ago
PBullFriend, I haven't smelt a lot of fragrances am still a newbie. But your mention Parfumerie
Generale Harmatan Noir compliments the weather in Abuja. Just wondering if his wardrobe adviser has discovered that. He may be thinking of the Tom Fords, Creeds and Amouage. President Jonathan is a humble man, I think he would wear a scent that reflects his personality.
Re: Which fragrance would Mr. President wear? 9 years ago
Keppy:
Which fragrance do you think would be the signature scent of the President of a/your country?
clinton wears bijian
6 years ago
Bargains4you:
clinton wears bijian
Last time I checked he wasn't president in 2015. Wink

Anyway, I wonder what might go nicely with yellow-tinted hair ..
6 years ago
Wonder what Justin Trudeau wears? I might have to buy this:

www.etsy.com/listing/475277953/justin-trudeau- scented-candle-funny?ref=related-1
4 years ago
MiaTrost:
Bargains4you:
clinton wears bijian
Last time I checked he wasn't president in 2015. Wink

Anyway, I wonder what might go nicely with yellow-tinted hair ..

It seems the yellow-tint has a signature fragrance with a perhaps ironic name and current score of 1.9. As he would say... SAD

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Donald_Trump/Success_ by_Trump
I wonder how much of the rating is truly for the poor fragrance as opposed to its namesake Laughing
4 years ago
Meetjoeblack:
www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Donald_Trump/Success_ by_Trump
I wonder how much of the rating is truly for the poor fragrance as opposed to its namesake Laughing

It MUST be the name Smile
4 years ago
guilty absolute
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Which fragrance would Mr. President wear?
Jump to