Search Forum

Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)

1 - 25 by 267
Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like) 12 years ago
Hello,

since the english edition of Parfumo is growing that fast, I thought it would be nice to creat a spot where you might introduce yourself a bit.

The inspiration thereto was a similar Topic on the germanophone side of Parfumo.

So I will begin:

I'm a pupil (yet, but just before Abitur) from northern Germany.
I like photagraphy (especially with my Rolleicord) an I love perfume.
12 years ago
Okay, I'll give it a whirl. My name is Dave and have been in the hobby for awhile. I blog on Il Mondo di Odore with a few terrific reviewers and enjoy it immensely.

My other pursuits ( other than work ) are guitar, working out and softball.
12 years ago
I am Guusje Very Happy

40 years old, happily married (this year 10 years together <3) and mother of a son who did turn 6 yesterday Smile

I became a perfume addict just over 1 year ago due to a gift-card from my husband: and bought my first niche Cool
(Anonimo Veneziano and Isos)

I wanted to expend my view and knowledge... and on that path I met all kinds of wonderful perfume people online... it all spiraled out of control Rolling Eyes and I love every second of it! Laughing
I LOVE the group of people I met and I am sooo happy that a lot of them are on this site now!

If you want to know more of what I do: I own a website in Dutch. Google-translate is your friend Winkhttp://www/guusjeswereld.nl

My taste has been perfectly described by Triplex as Airy Fairy Cool
I already noticed that a few of my fumes I am the only one, or one of not many to own it... or just even like it .

Feel free to ask me anything if you want to know more Very Happy

Have a great day or evening where ever you are on this great world!

Fragrant hug, Guusje
12 years ago
I am Moni. 44 years old, well happyliy married(19 years), 2 kids( girl 19 years and boy 22 years) Laughing

i love perfume and cats Laughing

Moni

Laughing
12 years ago
I am Rachel.
I am 22 and am going to school to be a teacher.

I have a puppy and a fiance.

I like working with people, being crafty, organizing, and sniffing things in general.
12 years ago
Jubliant:
I am Rachel.
I am 22 and am going to school to be a teacher.

I have a puppy and a fiance.

I like working with people, being crafty, organizing, and sniffing things in general.

I love the sequence! Very Happy
12 years ago
I am Kat (Missk)

I am 21 years of age. Just graduated from an Acting degree. I want to be a successful theatre actress one day.

I love cats, perfume, chocolate, dancing and writing.
12 years ago
Hi,

I've been wearing perfumes all my life. I usually have 5 to 7 at a given time but since foraging into this passion I have about 120 full bottles.

I am a Financial Controller by profession. I've been married for 5 years and we have 2 year old twins.

I love traveling, photography and nature.
12 years ago
Great to learn all about you folks! What an interesting bunch!

My name is Neil and I am a perfume lover! There - I said it!

I'm originally from Kansas in the USA, but live in Ohio now. I'm a scientific programmer in my day job. I used to work as a scientific editor, but got fascinated by the software side of things.

I come from a long family history of many perfume lovers, some of whom came from Germany, Austria, and Hungary. I still have one of their crystal perfume bottles as a family heirloom - I hope to do a blog post about it someday!

I'm 55, married, and have a son in college. My wife is Japanese, and also loves fragrance, but not quite as much as I do. We both enjoy writing. I love motorcycles, computers, and rock climbing - though I'm not so good at the latter any more. We have a monstrous fluffy dog (white golden doodle) who looks like a giant stuffed animal, and is an amazing amount of trouble. But she is fun to hug, and she wears Kenzo Power after her bath! Wink
12 years ago
Neil, your dog actually wear fragrance???? You really are insane ! lol.....
12 years ago
hedonist222:
Hi,

I've been wearing perfumes all my life. I usually have 5 to 7 at a given time but since foraging into this passion I have about 120 full bottles.

I am a Financial Controller by profession. I've been married for 5 years and we have 2 year old twins.

I love traveling, photography and nature.

I have seen some of your pics I believe. Very good stuff !
12 years ago
AromiErotici:
Neil, your dog actually wear fragrance???? You really are insane ! lol.....

The next time somebody starts a topic, "What fragrance would a spayed female poo-mix wear?" - well, now you know! Wink

Personally, I think Kenzo Power is perfect for her. It's almost too poofy and powdery/floral for most guys, but there's something that makes it just a bit too tomboy for my wife. Beyond unisex - it's really unispecies. And I swear - you spray that stuff on the dog after her bath, and our guests just want to hug the [otherwise stinky] pooch like she's a plush they won at the state fair.
12 years ago
Maybe you could market a canine fragrance !
12 years ago
AromiErotici:
Maybe you could market a canine fragrance !

LOL - not sure I want to brave the competition. Wink

aromierotici.blogspot.com/2010/04/tiffany-for- mans-best-friend.html
12 years ago
I´m rebella. And when I´m not I´m a swedish exception. Exception as in most swedes don´t seem to like fragrance at all, we´re going toward a fragrance free society. How boring is that? I even like a small amount of BO, for sure on the right person, like my grandkids or my husband.

Today I have a stuffed nose, and youngest daugther sprayed herself with L de Lolita before school and it was the first time in at least a year I belive it smelled good! Shocked

My dog (a lovely mutt named Troya) also smells of perfume occationally, but not by intend, but she hang around me all day and sometimes she´s hard to avoid when I´m spraying hefty.

Confused
12 years ago
Hi, my name's Cendra.

I'm from NRW in Germany, atm living in a small town near Düsseldorf and doing my a-levels. Afterwards, i want to become a doctor.

I've got a boyfriend, a big black dog called Sam and a cat which looks a little like Yoda.

In my family, I'm not the only fragrance-addict, my brother's one too ( but of course, he'd never admit it, because everyone knows that's a hobby for girls Wink ).

i love photography, good movies and tv shows (Sherlock <3).
12 years ago
My name is Cristina.

I'm 26 and I work as a web/graphic designer. My other hobbies (apart from perfume) are science (especially psychology, biology, genetics, pathology, physics and astronomy), photography and, well, design (fashion, graphic, interior - any kind of design) Smile

I have a boyfriend and a cat and a brother and two best friends - love them all very much.

Don't know what else to say, except I really enjoy being here.

Wink
12 years ago
Good evening (or morning ... or whatever time it is when you read this Wink).

My name's Sumbriva what means as much as 'shadow' in Rhaeto-Romanic. I am 22 years old, a student at university, grew up in Switzerland and live in Finland.

The interest in perfumes by my circle of friends is lowly... A friend of mine once said: "I don't know, why you use perfume. That's just a waste of alcohol" Shocked. You see, I'm very glad, I found this site Wink.
12 years ago
I am from Germany, 38 years of age and joined Parfumo about 2years ago. I am absolutely thrilled we now also have an international platform.

My hobbies are : photography /digital editing, I am a musicaholic and I am interested in art, literature and concerts/ballet/theater. I am also a collector of antique photographs and historic handwritten papers.

I have a weakness for the "old-fashioned", especially the 40/30/20s, the Victorian era and also the centuries before that.

And, of course, I love perfume and am particularly curious about niche scents. Have been regularly and passionately wearing perfume since teenage days but was in my mid 30s when I discovered there is more than "just" the nice Chanel classics.
Last edited by PontNeuf on 02.12.2013, 15:01; edited 10 times in total
12 years ago
Hi all Smile

I am Seyhan,
I am 25 years old, from Greece with turkish origin. I am an english teacher and also a turkish-greek-turkish interpreter. I am also studying international and european studies.
My perfume obsession began in October 2009, i rememver vividly, just because i was curious- what do they put into these juices?
Since then it is been a great great story, I met amazing people who I feel like I know in person.. I enjoy every second of it, and well I may have much more perfume that I will ever need but I dont regret!
Other interests besides perfumes are poetry, history, linguistics, gardening, cooking etc
12 years ago
I am Callas.
I am 50 years old, well happyly married (in october 30 years Shocked ). I am from Germany and joined Parfumo about four months ago.
So I am beginner of the smells Laughing
12 years ago
My name is Lisa, and I know some of you from other places!

I recently moved to Chicago, Illinois with my partner of 12 years. We are both in our late 40s. We have two very handsome cats. Greyson, the older one, is serene and unruffled. Malcolm, the younger one, is mischievous and energetic. All four of us enjoy sniffing things, but the others are gracious enough to consider me the fragrance expert in our household.

I am a university professor, and I love to do research and teach. I also like to make jewelry (mostly necklaces and earrings) using beads made of semiprecious stones or glass.
12 years ago
System-D: do you have an Etsy store? Me wants Wink
12 years ago
Guusje:
System-D: do you have an Etsy store? Me wants Wink

Look for a PM on Facebook, Guusje! I don't have a store, but I'd love to make something for you!
1 - 25 by 267
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)
Jump to