Search Forum

Petit Fracas

Petit Fracas 12 years ago
Has anyone had their nose on this new Piguet release yet? I was under the impression that the relatively new release of Douglas Hanant was the softer, updated release of Fracas ... and indeed when I sampled it on a trip to Harrods in May I found this to be so. Can anyone shed some light on this?
I also understand that three new "Pacific Collection" fragrances (according to The Perfume Magazine) named Blossom, Chai and Jeunesse are soon to be released. Let's hope that parent company Fashion Fragrances and Cosmetics are not tempted to drive this revered house down the road to mass consumerism ... a thought that could well lead to night sweats LOL.
I do, however, enjoy a number of Aurelien Guichard fragrances ... so I'll trust in that for the meantime.
12 years ago
I have been wondering about this new launch as well, and also the general explosion in Piguet launches. I hope that the quality is not going to plummet...

Rolling Eyes
12 years ago
Oh dear Sad ... bottles on Ebay already? That can't be a good sign!
12 years ago
Coutureguru:

No perfume from ebay for me! Thank goodness I have this policy. Imagine how much time I could waste surfing there!

Rolling Eyes
12 years ago
Sherapop:
Coutureguru:

No perfume from ebay for me! Thank goodness I have this policy. Imagine how much time I could waste surfing there!

Rolling Eyes

Teehee ... I should try and curb the time I spend there Smile ... it's very addictive! I often don't have any other way of getting what I want tho' ... didn't find any bottles of Petit Fracas ...
11 years ago
Well a reformulation of Bandit is on the cards again, IFRA is playing the spoiler card again. So if it's on your want list.............need I say more!
11 years ago
I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard it's sort of a "celebrity style knockoff" of Fracas. A little cheaper smelling, a little fruity, and supposedly meant for a younger crowd. I personally adore the original so I'm not sure if I'd appreciate a "cheapened" version, but who knows?
I like petite fracas! 11 years ago
Hello, I've tried Petite Fracas and I find it charming. As a tuberose lover, I've always appreciated Fracas but felt that it didn't fit me. Petite Fracas seemed to me to be a more wearable girly Fracas... not nearly as 'sophisticated' but much more 'fun'. I like fun.
nice 9 years ago
There is one Perfume that is driving me crazy and it's called
Caron's Tabac Blond I Allways wanted to try the vintage version
of Tabac Blond Can you decribe in full detail what does it
smell like Does it smell like habanita Nor Gres Cabochard

Do you have a Sample or a Vintage Bottle i Can try
Tabac Blond is driving me crazy I just have to try IT.
Nawaz
Notify about new comments
Jump to