Sweet Tobacco Spirits (2015)

Sweet Tobacco Spirits by 18.21 Man Made

Sweet Tobacco Spirits is a popular perfume by 18.21 Man Made for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Clary sage, Saffron, Wine
Heart Notes Heart NotesPlum, Tonka bean, Manuka honey
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco leaf, Vanilla bean, Patchouli, Musk, Exotic woods

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 12.04.2019

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Fragranceob
Delicious lemon sage sweets followed by honey and tobacco... Hello 18.21 !!
The start is sensational for me! The lemon and the sage are perceived by my nose, although not for long but then the honey dominates accompanied by tobacco.

In the drydown I recognize musk and patchouli very easily and finely. Altogether very tasty and for me personally not only on cold days gladly worn :)

Durability and Sillage are very good!
6.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Shetthy
Perfect for the rainy days
I don't get any citrus whatsoever in this fragrance. The honey is strong and you can smell the Tonka beans as well. This is so good for the rainy days that it's not even a battle between this and other fragrances in my collection on what to wear during that weather. Performance is good on the fragrance and it is bang for your buck. Quality stuff, just 3 sprays is enough. Don't overdo this one cause it might suffocate someone near you. Don't wear in warmer days as well, either fall or winter or, as I said, rainy days.

Honey Malt Liquor...
This is quite a fragrance! A hard-hitting, projection beast of a fragrance that punches above its weight. I'm impressed.

I do like it a lot. I find the fragrance rich in depth and complex. It's certainly an extremely good effort. I would say that the main notes (to my nose) are honeyed dried fruits, along with tonka and vanilla etc. It's a rich fragrance which is able to impress and even overwhelm sometimes (if over-sprayed).

I find it in many ways linear. It has the ability to impress and make an impression. The red wine, saffron & woods give it depth and complexity, with a richness that stays throughout the life of the fragrance.

For me, it's good value for money. I would say that it's also a fragrance which would work in different seasons (and on most occasions) but you need to be mindful of sprays.

Overall, a solid effort by this brand which gives a great many designer houses a run for their money. If this brand continues to produce work of this level, we are going to see good things to come. Really good!
6.0 7.0 7.0 5.0/10

Hype monster
18 months after this fragrance was ubiquitous on youtube, and having now owned a bottle for 12 months, i can safely say this is not a like for me.
Opening is probably the best part of this fragrance where i get a rich dark chocolate and port wine combination. I can see why the opening may have impressed people, but after 5 to 10 minutes it is tonka-dominant, and not a great one at that.
Another deal-breaker for me is that i get an underlying smokiness from the heart of a burnt plastic and this stays but thankfully weakens all the way to the final dry down.
Obviously, to my nose, this facet alone makes it unpleasant for me to wear.
There are other better smelling alternatives in this genre at the same price point.

6.0 9.0 8.0 8.0/10

SamuelGustav
Tobacco, wood notes dipped in honey and port wine, yes, that good!
Sweet tobacco and wood notes dipped in honey with some port wine nuances, this is basically what you should expect from this fragrance. Very sexy honey composition, in my opinion much better then back to black, not similar but in the same style, without the floral aspects. Another one in the same style, but superior in quality and complexity is Or du serail by Naomi Goodsir, if you like both this fragrances style you will surely like sweet tobacco spirits.
I would love for this to have a bit more complexity, maybe some incense to give a more mysterious fell, but still a wonderful composition, elegant, sweet, sexy and simple, very easy to like.

Very linear fragrance and long lasting, I find this a bit more masculine but still unisex.

Itchynose 6 months ago
Like a mysterious old wine cellar, syrupy sweet and inviting at first, dark, boozy and aromatic deep inside. Wonderful spirit.
6.0
9.0
Hajuvana 3 years ago
Sweet, but instead of tobacco there's this salty candlewax-honey ...thing (which is very nice nevertheless). WARNING! Intergalactic sillage!+2

by Itchynose