Wandervogel / Wanderlust by 27 87 Perfumes

Wandervogel Wanderlust 2016

Ka3n
14.04.2021 - 08:30 AM

Interesting one

This is a very interesting release. Fennel and anise are so well mixed together creating this unique green soft at spicy aura around you. Mint is present and is very fresh, unfortunately for me it is too toothpastes in here. You do get very strong marine and almost salty scent profile in here even though salt or anything mineral is not listed in the pyramid. It is definitely there. I caught shiso in the opening seconds and would want to see it more present. I think this particular element has not been used enough in fragrances. The only staple scent that comes into my mind is nomenclature offering with same name.

Nonetheless, very elegant borderline aquatic fragrance with soft jasmine and lightest hints of tuberose in it's heart. I wouldn't run to buy a full bottle but would be happy if some miniature would make it into my collection at some point. Well done.

Latest Reviews

Ka3nKa3n 14 days ago
Icio - Fabrizio Tagliacarne

Icio Finally my perfect tobacco
I’ve been on a hunt for perfect all year rounder dry tobacco for some time (few years). Icio smells of boozy dried fruits, apricots to be precise and tobacco leaf. Very timeless and elegant, probably considered to be more masculine in some...

Ka3nKa3n 10 months ago
Kingston Osmanthus - Eric Buterbaugh Florals

Kingston Osmanthus olfactory bliss
If you are a fan of osmanthus in it's purest form, this is a must try. I have discovered the entire EB collection in Paris and later in NYC and ever since I could not stop loving it. One thing for sure the entire line is done impeccably with the touch...