Eau My Soul 2017

Eau My Soul by 4160 Tuesdays
Eau My Soul is a popular perfume by 4160 Tuesdays for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Sarah McCartney

Bergamot, Lavender, Honey, Cognac, Tobacco, Neroli, Iris, Tuberose, Orange blossom, Rose, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Woods, Oakmoss, Amber, Vanilla, Frankincense, Benzoin, Opoponax, Myrrh, Labdanum, Tonka bean, Leather, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.09.2020.

Eau My Soul, A Warm Group Hug
Eau My Soul by 4160 Tuesdays and Facebook Group Eau My Soul -

I just want to say how special this fragrance is to me, in more ways than one. From the incredible scent right down to how it all came about, with all the notes chosen by the wonderful members of our Facebook group "Eau My Soul". And it could not have turned out more beautifully.

It's warm, it's cozy, yet despite the way the notes might sound, it's airy and there is an almost ethereal quality to it. It's full bodied yet breezy. It's an all occasion and all season fragrance with a casual feel. But it's also.....sexy! Yes, it's our "warm group hug" (as we have nicknamed it) but this is not just a friend zoned hug! Oh, no. ;) Yes, it's friendly, and yes, it's comforting, but it's also quietly seductive in a warm and friendly way.

Despite the heavy sounding notes, Eau My Soul has a weightless feel, it is light on its toes like Fred Astaire, dancing about the air around you. But staying close, inviting others to come closer. Like something you would share with someone special, like during a hug. I don't think a "hug" screams "loud", a hug is more cozy. And Eau My Soul is just that, ever present yet unobtrusive.

The sandalwood is obviously high quality, super smooth and gently purrs. I also get a noticeable amount of cognac, it's very present but still soft and subtle. Doesn't scream "boozy". The incense is soft and clean and inviting. The entire fragrance is about subtlety and warmth. There is a bit of a gourmand feel to it, like a warm background of vanilla pudding. I get some musk, labdanum and plenty of resins and all things golden and cozy. Eau My Soul not only comes in a gold bottle, it smells golden as well.

Eau My Soul is not about anything "beast mode", it's about inviting someone in closer, something to share with a special friend. Or a more than friend. Like a hug.

Eau My Soul is warm, comforting and easy going...just as any friendship should be. And it was made with the same ingredients: heart, soul, warmth, togetherness and love.

ToadspktToadspkt 3 years ago
Outstanding, dark & somewhat dirty Amber...a warm group hug indeed, maybe a little naughty but just the way I like it!! I think I’m in Love.

by RobK
by RobK

Popular 4160 Tuesdays

Centrepiece (Eau de Parfum) by 4160 Tuesdays The Dark Heart Of Old Havana by 4160 Tuesdays Mother Nature's Naughty Daughters by 4160 Tuesdays The Lion Cupboard by 4160 Tuesdays Sunshine And Pancakes by 4160 Tuesdays #MrsGlossMadeMeDoIt by 4160 Tuesdays Creamy Vanilla Crumble by 4160 Tuesdays Captured By Candlelight by 4160 Tuesdays Shazam! by 4160 Tuesdays The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) (Eau de Parfum) by 4160 Tuesdays New York 1955 by 4160 Tuesdays Goodbye Piccadilly by 4160 Tuesdays What I Did On My Holidays by 4160 Tuesdays Babylon Sunset / Says Alice by 4160 Tuesdays Inevitable Crimes of Passion by 4160 Tuesdays Goddess of Love & Perfume by 4160 Tuesdays The Buddhawood Box by 4160 Tuesdays Midnight in the Palace Garden by 4160 Tuesdays Gatsby Living Literature - An Excess of Carelessness by 4160 Tuesdays Mrs Gloss's Lemon Sherbet (Eau de Parfum) by 4160 Tuesdays