What I Did On My Holidays 2013

What I Did On My Holidays by 4160 Tuesdays
What I Did On My Holidays is a perfume by 4160 Tuesdays for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-aquatic. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Sarah McCartney

Melon, Coconut, Cucumber, Vanilla, Rosewood, Woody notes, Calone, Lavender, Lavender absolute, Peppermint, Bergamot

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 24.06.2020.

Powdery Mint Vanilla Perfume
In the beginning I ask myself: Who wants to smell like peppermint gum?

After testing this EdP for the third time, I answer this question by saying that I probably do
When the first 10 minutes are over, the fragrance turns into a pleasant sandy mint vanilla note with coconut, melon and wood in the background. And it lasts quite well for a few hours.

In my third test, I had sprayed "Capri Forget Me Not" on the other wrist for comparison because it was the only scent I had at home that also contained peppermint. The two perfumes have nothing to do with each other. "Capri Forget Me Not" is a cool, elegant fragrance with citric notes, while "What I Did On My Holidays" is soft and powdery. I like it.

We all went on our Holidays to the Beach
Sky of blue, and sea of breeze,
stick of minty rock, and ice cream.
Suntan oil, with coconut, and some
Candy floss, in the beach hut...
Ha ha!

We all went on our holidays to the beach,
it was lots of fun,
it is lots of fun.

by LadyViolet
by LadyViolet

Popular 4160 Tuesdays

Centrepiece (Eau de Parfum) by 4160 Tuesdays The Dark Heart Of Old Havana by 4160 Tuesdays Mother Nature's Naughty Daughters by 4160 Tuesdays Sunshine And Pancakes by 4160 Tuesdays The Lion Cupboard by 4160 Tuesdays Eau My Soul by 4160 Tuesdays #MrsGlossMadeMeDoIt by 4160 Tuesdays Creamy Vanilla Crumble by 4160 Tuesdays Over the Chocolate Shop by 4160 Tuesdays Captured By Candlelight by 4160 Tuesdays The Sexiest Scent on the Planet. Ever. (IMHO) (Eau de Parfum) by 4160 Tuesdays Shazam! by 4160 Tuesdays New York 1955 by 4160 Tuesdays Goodbye Piccadilly by 4160 Tuesdays Babylon Sunset / Says Alice by 4160 Tuesdays Inevitable Crimes of Passion by 4160 Tuesdays Goddess of Love & Perfume by 4160 Tuesdays The Buddhawood Box by 4160 Tuesdays Midnight in the Palace Garden by 4160 Tuesdays Gatsby Living Literature - An Excess of Carelessness by 4160 Tuesdays