Echt Kölnisch Wasser (1792)Eau de Cologne

Echt Kölnisch Wasser (Eau de Cologne) by 4711
Bottle Design Peter Heinrich Molanus

Echt Kölnisch Wasser (Eau de Cologne) is a perfume by 4711 for women and men and was released in 1792. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesNeroli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 05.07.2020.

"Original Eau de Cologne" goes back to a special mixture, the 1709 "Aqua Mirabilis”. Johann Maria Farina, an Italian immigrant to Cologne stood behind the original recipe. Soon there were other "Eau de Colognes", that used the name "Farina” and Farina had to fight against plagiarism. With Georg Mühlens, who issued one of these 1792, there was a long-running dispute. Eventually the product´s name was changed in "4711 - Eau de Cologne". Until today, both companies produce their fragrances. "Farina Gegenüber" states to use the old original recipe from over 300 years ago.

When Napoleon had occupied Cologne, he enumerated all the houses. The house in the Street "Glockengasse", where Georg Mühlens resided in, got the number 4711. Still today on some gift packs, there is the drawing of a uniformed cavalier, writing the number on the wall with chalk. The bell ("Glockengasse" means "alley of bells") is still shown in the logo.

Super for summer heat
Everything above 25°C is actually already too much for me, I am clearly not the summer type. I much prefer the late summer with pleasantly mild warmth. But summer is summer and if it's just raining and cool - that's not really nice. And you can stay in the house over lunchtime. Unfortunately, my circulation often gets a bit tired when it's warm, no matter how much I drink. And I don't really like wearing perfume above 25°C. But there's nothing without it, such a pleasant scent in the nose is just something fine. *g* Yes, I am a little difficult with warmth...

Good old 4711, on the other hand, is a fragrance for me that was created for these temperatures. At least as far as I'm concerned. I don't associate it with childhood trauma, none of my ancestors wore it. So I can approach the fragrance quite unselfconsciously. Okay, I associate it with refreshing tissues, but even that is nothing bad for me.

I smell bergamot the strongest at the beginning, plus a little lavender. Orange comes after a few minutes and a very little bit of lemon. Just so much that it doesn't bother me, I'm not a lemon fan of scents. And neroli, which I actually smell from the beginning. The whole thing lasts about 15, max. 30 minutes. no longer than that. And also quite discreet, you can be generous here without risking an overdose. The splash bottle doesn't bother me either, because I like to pour a larger amount into my hand and distribute it. If after an hour I can't perceive any more of it, I'm happy to repeat it again. Although the scent on the clothes lasts a little longer.

I don't feel it hard and scratchy, nor soft. Keeps you refreshing in the heat, which is the sense of an EdC for me.

Of course, there are also more expensive EdC, but to what extent the steep surcharge is worthwhile here, everyone must decide for himself. I for one will stay with good old 4711 for the summer.
Nostalgia and freshness
Especially in summer I find "4711" a wonderful and refreshing fragrance, which brings a wonderful breeze of refreshment especially on especially hot days. That is why I love it!
Of course this water is not something "unique", but its refreshing effect has been in homes all over the world for centuries. For me it is simply timeless and therefore always wearable. That there is no lavish durability ... what the heck! My primary concern is a short refreshment and not to tell everyone around me that I have just applied a fragrance. This is exactly where its strength lies. As I think, it doesn't rub off and doesn't apply thickly, but it is nevertheless reservedly conspicuous ;)
When I hold the bottle in my hands, I feel like I'm transported to another time. The classic motif and the unmistakable font remind me of the early 19th century and I like to let my thoughts wander back to that time, which is reflected in numerous illustrations, books and paintings before my inner eye.
In short: a classic, which is a useful companion in every situation, time of day and for every age.
Curious cocktail
The prelude: fresh, hissing, lemony! Unfortunately, I find this classic then afterwards to be musty and smelling old. During an almost unbearably hot summer, I nevertheless gladly accepted the musty smell developing on my skin, as I could no longer tolerate my usual scents. I always put the bottle in the fridge, which was always a great refreshment :-) I could have drunk this stuff......wait a minute, would that work? Citric oils and alcohol were not poisonous, were they? Neither was lavender. After some research it turned out that until Napoleon's times this water was also taken in former times. But I did not want to try 4711 pure, not even diluted with wine! Then I found it on the Internet. Some Cologne bars are said to mix the following cocktail: Danziger Goldwasser (what on earth is that?), Blue Curacao, Vodka, a dash of 4711, topped up with sparkling wine. Yummy!

I got incredibly thirsty, but I was (and am) also a real coward. What if that was poisonous? That would really be a rather inglorious end!

I took heart and asked 4711 :D

4711 was pleased with my interest, but they strongly advised me against my project! They also did not want to know about this alleged "blue-gold cocktail". 4711 is exclusively for external use!

Shredded, I enjoy a whisky and am grateful to have escaped with my life once again
Cheers
FvSpee
Colonia instead of Corona. No. 2: Ristretto.
What better proof is there for my thesis expressed in No. 1 that epidemic periods are suitable for cologne than the fact that this is the third 4711 commentary in one week and the fifth in two months? Before that, there were six months of rest. The stuff is definitely in full swing, the times inspire to colognate (sometimes maybe with the detour via perspiration).

If the "Classique" of Alpa is a soft-ground bergamot, 4711 is a full-on-face bergamot, with plenty of lemon that can be felt cleanly. 4711 has an uncompromising citric hardness and sharpness that is almost metallic cutting. In this beginning lies the unmistakable sound of 4711 that no other fragrance in the world has.

This makes this fragrance a real freshness shot. If it were coffee, it would be espresso ristretto doppio. Made from 100% Robusta beans. With maximum roasting degree. Boiling hot. This makes 4711 a real anti-perfume. It has nothing voluptuous, soft, not from "I make myself beautiful and have a good time".

Therefore, 4711 was always possible even in the times and with the target groups where a perfume did not work. Perfume? That's for women. I'm a man. It's for Frenchmen, I'm German. It's for young women, I'm already 40. It's for happy people. I'm a widow. It's for Saturday at the most, for fun and games. But it's a working day and I'm working. Or Sunday and I'm in church. Yeah, perfume doesn't work there. But 4711, that's different. It's always possible. It's a real thing. A medicine. A tool Like Odol for bad breath. Like rubbing alcohol for sore muscles. Like the spirit of Melissa for catarrh
This is all true, and because of the hardness and almost uncomfortable speed of this fragrance, it is still suitable for situations in which the environment would perhaps ask for a "real" perfume: Is he/she still got it all? NOW have nothing better to do than to put on a perfume?? 4711 the firefighter can also dab himself on the burning house during a major operation. Or the Corona doctor during a short break from intensive care. And that's when 4711 might be the best choice, because it works immediately, it stimulates and wakes you up.

But a very, very little bit, this "4711 is not a perfume!" was also always a cunning self-deception and camouflage to the environment. 4711 is not pure lemon water that you could use to wipe out the fridge. The herbs and the lavender in the heart (as far as one wants to postulate a classic course here at all) give it a somehow noble character and stability, and yes, yes, in the base, which starts after 15 minutes, there is something tender, fine, soft, hardly noticeable, but it is there. No vanilla, no jasmine, but still a delicately flowery neroli. And with that, it's a bit of perfume.

I really like 4711. And even though I don't give top marks to either the fragrance or the bottle, I hope that both will continue to exist in exactly the same form, without any changes, for a long time to come!

That was the scent commentary, and now some afterthoughts (corona-free, but omah-containing):

4711 is constantly perceived as "omega scent". And, not identical, but related to it, it is associated with "humiliating" scenes in which, as small children, we were wiped with handkerchiefs soaked with 4711 to wipe our cocoa mouth or bloody knee, which we found stupid. Why does the grandmother beg us so, we are big and strong after all.

Of course I do not condemn anyone who feels this way and who therefore categorically rejects 4711. Nevertheless, I think one should reflect on such rejection. In any case, I do not share it for me personally
For us perfume users "in the best years" (today's age 40 to 60), 4711 is clearly already somehow a granny fragrance. Because the generation of our grandmothers used 4711 a lot. In their youth there was Hitler and war, and when it was over, they were often widows, rape victims, wrecked women. And then it was time to rebuild an ideal world with home movies. That was not the time of Chanel No. 5, that was the time of 4711. And then they were old and stayed with 4711. So, is there something wrong with that? Is that why you have to turn down 4711? Okay, of course there were also really bad grandmas. If you had one of those, you might not really want to be reminded of them via 4711. My grandmas had their abysses and their strange sides, but all in all they were not wrong. And they were good to me anyway. And that they were 4711-grandmothers and not Mitsouko-grandmothers has reasons that you can look at with compassion rather than reluctance.

And as for the other thing: I think that if the wife or husband wipes your mouth without asking for permission, that is, as long as you are not senile, in any case, inappropriate begging. For parents and grandparents it is part of the job description. From their point of view it is (was?) an expression of love and of not letting the child run around with a drooling mouth. Part of the child's job description is to find the child stupid. And to the job description of the adult child, to have become more mature and to see the wiping rage of parents and grandmothers in a milder, maybe even now tender light.

And then a convent woman, Melissa spirit!
0.5
Reminders
Because of the many positive reviews and because I like the remix series very much and especially the 2020 fragrance, I tested the great-grandmother. I had my reservations, because the classic 4711 is nightmarishly still in my memory from the 60s. Grandma and mother always had the bottle in their handbag and the all-round genius 4711 was always used. There was nothing that was not treated with it.

On the tour to the Drachenfels as a disinfection for the open knee, because once again I had not paid attention to the path. A short time later I used it to rub the blood stains from the white knee socks and the grease stain from the bratwurst from the white pleated skirt. Then I got some ice cream and to make sure that I was able to go home clean, I cleaned my hands and mouth with a 4711 handkerchief. Also a wet washcloth in a plastic bag or a lunch box and Lavex tissues belonged in a ladies handbag.

Years and decades passed and thanks to my uncle, who ran a wholesale hairdressing business, I was introduced to the world of fragrances beyond 4711, thank God.

So now the encounter with the past and that was a shocker for me. I had expected a reformulation. Perhaps it is. But unfortunately, nothing for my nose. The beginning was exhausting, but musty and like toilet stone with strong lemon and bergamot with a trace of sweat. In the meantime I have made the experience that even fresh onions can smell of sweat. After this not at all fresh Wummser then lavender and rosemary. On my skin and in this warm weather an unpleasant thing. Later I add neroli or something else. I cannot describe it so exactly. Only just stuffy with a strange undertone, which does not suit me. Freshness unfortunately missing. Fortunately also only of an extremely short durability of max. 30 minutes. Then the spook was over, thank God. I'm glad I didn't make a blind purchase.

Memories of the old fragrance now remain memories for me. An empty mini-bottle, as it was given as a sample at that time, remains in the cupboard - a pity, I would have liked to give the fragrance a chance after all these years. I rather confess to the remix series now
This is a classic!
Take a seat, Mr. Jeheimrat! Always in the jute parlor! Feel like home! What is it allowed to be?
Like imma? Fassongk? Shaving every year?
Coffee...?
Abe jern, aba jleich ...

You have a house where everybody lives? Well, I'm glad to hear that! Yes, I have just opened my small salongk wieda. It didn't look so good for a while... but now it's all very well Corianke always at your service!
What would you like, Mr. Jeheimrat? Well, I'm glad! I may reassure you that I missed you even though..
So, now I'll just put you first a large piece of gooseberry pie in front of the window. She baked Trudchen wieda selba! Delicious, I can whisper to you.. Another coffee?
Coming right up, sir ...

Sehse, dit janze Mahlör with the Kwarantähne has his jute, saach ick imma.
Corianke, saach ick imma, in such times man still comes to think of himself like that. Do you agree with me there, Mr Jeheimrat? That's what I've always thought ..
So, please take your noble character head to the other side, because I can use the scissors here ...
Where was ick?
I see... I'll have to come to my senses.. Yes, see, one comes along like from all the others, so that man does not necessarily need all the new-fashioned stuff unimma. But there are still proven things that can't be improved anymore. And so I always say to myself, Corianke, I always say to myself when something is really good, because man should not mess with it.
See, I'm just a little old-fashioned
Oh, that's what everyone else is doing...? Compliment, Mr. Jeheimrat, you are a judge of character!
Yes, the old coriander has a bit of tradition when Mr Jeheimrat is present.
No, I've never had any progress, I'll keep it! But it must also be progress, mustn't it, and not just some changes, because someone thinks he has to change something Look at that, does he look like that? I'm happy about it!
Sehse, just as an example - the hairdressing trade can not really develop. Jute craftsmanship makes the customers satisfied, and that requires solid training and experience. They cannot replace it with colourful and quirky everyones.
What do you mean? Jott beware, Mister Jeheimrat, you will never find anything like that in the old corianke! No, it's not original, it's just silly. But I will do the devil and speak against Trudchen
See, and so is the fragrance. All the time something new comes out, and quite often there is nothing that a master of the world would tip over on the schemiset. Most of it is too sweet and too overdone. This is an olfactory annoyance of the environment! No, it's not for a rabble-rouser
Aba et jibt ja imma still dit fine, discreet, dit jute and dit proven. Even if we have to think about it first Sure, dit is often despised today and jilt as old-fashioned.

So if Mr. Jeheimrat could please raise the neese a bit higher... i don't want to spill the shaving cream on your shirt Feinet Stöffchen, and the fit allabonnöhr, there must ick you already wieda a Komplimang make!

Where was I? Oh, Jutet un Feinet.
Yes, it's often considered old-fashioned, but I think it's a kind of riding stroke. Old-fashioned means for the old coriander, it is proven, it has been around for a long time, and it has Kwallitäht. Because it can simply stay like that, there must be no need for any change ...
Take only one real classic. As for the fragrances, there is no doubt that this is Oh de Kolonnsch.
It's the Orijinal! Yeah, jenau dit my ick.
Siemunfirrzichällf.
I don't see how you can disparage it as an omega scent Ick please you - a fragrance that has such a long tradition! Even the old boy got really sick of it and used one or the other bottle.
Soya the old Napolium was known to bathe rejelrecht in dit waters!
Un ick can dit jut vastehn ... and we are left with the freshest and finest fragrance for the warm time of the year All hamse späta of it abjekupfert, only zujeehm wants dit keena more ...

Sehse, old Farina had a really good idea when he invented the water and made it available as Akkwa Mirabilis. It was a real blast in the old days!
Of course, it was not nice of Mr. Mühlens, who stole the recipe and left it as his one and only perfume bottle ... that was a long time ago, and the smell is still really strong
Dit already starts off with the radiant top note. The old Farina touched on berjamot, orangi and lemon - and since then it's been in most fresh perfumes!
Citric, as we call connoisseur dit How do you like?
Yes, Mr. Jeheimrat, dit has only got so many things from grandma, dit is just classic and timeless I'm glad you see it the same way
Yes, and because the heart note, as we called Kenna dit. Lavender and rosemary! It's jasmine, it's really extraorijinal! Et mixes so wonderfully with dit citric, and dit is et, which makes the fragrance so unmistakable There you hammer the Somma, there hammer blue sky and stand right in the middle of the green ...
Lovely! Br /> And in the case of a bad betta, this brew gives man an inkling of it, so that it does not reject imma rejnet.
This is a consolation, if I may be so bold as to accept the remark
Un uffjehehehübscht un zusammjehalten is dit allet von een radiant Neroli. Of course, Mister Jeheimrat already knew that
Sehse, nu isset ja een Oh de Kollonsch. Doesn't last forever, because everyone's interested in Africa. Yes, I agree with you, Mr. Jeheimrat. I would also wish that the water would last as long as many newfangled perfumes On the other side it is not difficult to drip water on the other side, but only a little bit. And we have our jute as well, because as it is, your surroundings cannot be on the shoelace, because it is not obtrusive When I think of some of those modern perfumes, how a sticky cloud of the sweetest cotton candy wafts through the botany and simply can't be driven away like that ...

I'm glad that we are so united, Mr. Jeheimrat Aba muttering to myself I have a little tidbit of Siehmunfirrzichällf at hand!
With dit Wetta et janz schnieke fits to your new hairstyle and to dit noble bright Schackett.
Another splash more ...?
Aba jern, aba jleich ...

Sehnse, Mr. Jeheimrat, the classic, which has proven itself over many years, is the best
Most sincere thanks, Mr. Jeheimrat!
Come and visit me soon in my small salongk!
Un Jrüße an die Frau Jemahlte!
Great-grandmother of all EdC... My grandma loved it
An ancient classic in the field of Eau de Cologne. Not only for refreshment. I (born 1964) can still remember some things from my childhood. Quite a few, mostly older, ladies used 4711 Original Eau de Cologne, in summer for refreshment or even for headaches. They then generously put eau de cologne on a handkerchief and then rubbed the handkerchief several times over their forehead. Apparently it helped. About the fragrance itself: Strong at first, but pleasant with a hint of lemon. Light green notes are noticeable. In the course of time, the rosemary makes it a bit spicier. Lavender is added, but more to round off the fragrance. The scent is and remains very pleasant until the end. My conclusion: An original with a high recognition value. There are already numerous Eau de Cologne on the market. Some may subjectively be as good or even better, quite possible. A matter of taste. However, this EdC has additional, special characteristics, e.g. it also creates a certain feeling of well-being, you can rub yourself with it almost everywhere. It smells very pleasant and refreshing, especially in summer, very good. Some people still use it today for headaches. For me it belongs in my collection. Haltbsrkeit, with me after under 1 hour unfortunately end.
This little scent...
4711 - of course I knew this fragrance, but only from its name, since my childhood. Although I am a very big fan of citric scents, I never paid any attention to this scent, thought it was rather such a typical old-fashioned scent. Just a few months ago I made a blind purchase, grabbed the bottle in the store and went to the checkout. 5.95 à 75ml.
The money was definitely worth it, as it turned out later.
Lid turned off, a few drops on the hand and on the forehead painted.
A very nice start, just like I expected it to be.
This dominating citrus fruit, a dream. You feel like in a cold shower, because after a few seconds the cooling effect starts.

Lemon
Lemon
and lemon again.

A little bit bitter, but that's the way it should be, that's what makes this fragrance so unisex, also good for men to wear.

After about 5 minutes a nice breeze of rosemary sets in. That's what makes this scent so delicious. But citrus fruits clearly dominate.
I don't think lavender was at all...The rosemary gives 4711 a small but fine spicy note, hardly perceptible, but it is there.

And it really is a fragrance that can be used anywhere.
As aftershave, simply as perfume, in midsummer as "air conditioner" etc...
Meanwhile there is also a small one in the car.

Already in possession of my 3 bottle, alone already 2 last summer.

The shelf life is really bad, the whole pleasure lasts only half an hour... I am still looking for an alternative with better shelf life, but definitely not Neroli Portofino. 200€ for a perfume! I'm out of it. Anybody got an idea?

I cannot understand why this fragrance has an image as a "fragrance for older people". Well...maybe because of the bottle...but cologne smells timeless!

The bottle is definitely unique, recognizable, eye-catching.
High-quality, thick glass, beautiful label.
Only the splash could be a bit wider, you have to shake it a bit so that a few drops fall on your hand. But that doesn't stop you from buying this fragrance, you can get it with an atomizer. But what I noticed, the smaller the bottle, the more intense is the fragrance.
I compared the 150ml output with the 75ml, the latter was much stronger, the 150ml slightly "aqueous".

I come to the end, I hope the fragrance stays for a few more decades, not that it disappears from the shelves.
Fresh, timeless, brilliant. So a correct description for 4711 would be:)

Have a nice summer!

You remind me...
You're the scent I've known from childhood!
She has you proud - and strong! - worn like her grey hair!
Often I would have liked to run away from you,
but not in front of her, who was my darling!

I can see her wetting herself with you,
the looks fresh-mischievous like your citrus notes.
Her warmest smile she put on
and then offered me 'pepper coin'.

I could never carry you instead of her You're tied to her with a tight knot.
But I perceive your pyramid,
she rises briefly - just the moment! - on from the dead!

For Anna...
Basti87
A simple refreshment without many highlights
4711 - an old house, known mainly for its old scent. This brand is now marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz. This classic was created in 1792. What this fragrance, which is over 200 years old, has to do with the current version, is of course not known. 4711 is a very inexpensive brand and in the assortment you will find many great simple fragrances, which you already get at very low prices. Just like this one, which you can get for a tiny price.

I don't really see this cologne as a fragrance. It starts with the bottle. The bottle looks more like a cheap aftershave, even if the label is iconic and attractive. Also no atomizer.
The fragrance is very simple in itself, but still convinces with its refreshing nature. The fragrance is also quickly described thanks to its extremely short shelf life. Shortly after the application bergamot is in the foreground. The cooling effect here is enormous and refreshing at hot temperatures. After the application you have a cool and refreshing feeling on the skin, also very refreshing from the smell. Especially the citric top note with bergamot & lemon. In the further course of the game a lot of neroli is added. How do you do?
The combination of bergamot and neroli is a good success and is also timeless due to its early year of publication. You can smell a slightly old-fashioned oldschool touch, but there are also similar DNA's that have a similar vibe in other fragrances. E.g. Tom Fords Neroli Portofino, which has a better durability but you really pay a good price. Or the Cologne by Thierry Mugler, which resembles this one, but is even more modern.
I can recommend this 4711 to anyone, as it is simply a timeless refreshment. I don't see this cologne as a fragrance so much. The cooling effect is good on hot days. As a fragrance outside the house I would rather wear it less, because it has almost no sex appeal and rather sinks into the crowd. What is added is the miserable performance. The typical Cologne, which lasts about 2 hours maximum.

What is positive, of course, is the price. 10 Euro for 100ml, where you don't have to be economical with this cologne. What I find funny: There is also an XXL bottle in the 800ml version, which is also not so expensive. You can think what you want about this fragrance, but it is a living legend and simply cult

ElysiumElysium 134 days ago
An agreeable eau de cologne full of citrus peels and blossoms, ideal for springtime and all those days you feel in the mood for going easy.
SergioTSergioT 176 days ago
The original cologne. Beautiful citrus fragrance. Airy and weak. Great for the hot weather. I wear it with a white t-shirt.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 9 months ago
An old and proven recipe: Citrus and Neroli. As long as you don't mind the low performance, you cannot go wrong.
Recommended!
AnasaliAnasali 13 months ago
this is a nice citrus cologne , refreshing and cold the sad thing is that it fades away really fast .
AmberScentAmberScent 14 months ago
Old faithful! Magnificent Citrus & Neroli. As Carly Simon sung: "And nobody does it better, Though sometimes I wish someone could"...
AkinnenAkinnen 15 months ago
I love the scent and the design of the bottles, everything is excellent except it doesn't last. If you like citric notes for quick refresh.
ItchynoseItchynose 17 months ago
A timeless classic: citrus, lavender and neroli blending into a fresh, uplifting and short lived cologne. Beauty in simplicity.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 22 months ago
Lasts 20 minutes but smells rather nice.
CarlosspCarlossp 3 years ago
It is a classic colony but not power, citrus and lavender, you have to be generous pouring amount, but essential in a wardrobe of perfumes.

by Lasisa
by Lasisa
was ist frischer? der see mit wellengang oder 4711?
Tribute to a classic
by Scottie
Zum 11.11.2019 braucht es mal ein 4711-Foto mit Dom - Du bes Kölle, ob de wells oder och nit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHOqpFKrqNw *DANKE nochmal an alle Kölner (Schäl Sick hing oder her), Kölner im Herzen und alle anderen natürlich auch*
by BBMie
by TIA1971
Herzlichen Dank euch allen für eure ideenreichen Gedanken, ich freue mich sehr darüber:)
by Scottie
Vollmond bei uns am See (ein Überlagerungsexperiment)
by Ginger
by Ginger
by Snaut
by Snaut
by Itchynose
by Itchynose
Diesmal zur inneren Anwendung!!
by TomLavender
Mit Melone - ganz spontan für PureNeugier.  Für Fresh 21 mein letztes Foto der Sommmerchallenge 2019. Vintage oder Bunt?!
by Violaodorata
by Undsofort
by Undsofort
Glockengasse 4711
by Rasierwasser
by BeGantle
by BeGantle
by Seejungfrau
Vintage für Fresh 21. Flakon 150 ml.
by Violaodorata
Mein 4711 auf einem Rheinschiff nach Köln..
Sweet dreaming about 4711
by Jerenevin
by Jerenevin
by Lullaby
by Lullaby
4711 (Deodorant Natural Spray)
by BassWurst
by Piapedersen
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular 4711

Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Remix Cologne Anniversary Edition by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Wakening Woods of Scandinavia by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2019 by 4711 Portugal (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Carat (Parfum) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Coffee Bean & Vetyver by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Sunny Seaside of Zanzibar by 4711 Sir - Canada Ceder (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vanilla & Chestnut by 4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser Floral Collection Jasmine by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (After Shave) by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711