Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat (2018)

Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat by 4711

Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat is a new perfume by 4711 for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Myrrh, Kumquat

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.03.2019

10.0 7.0 9.0 6.5/10

Trick-or-treating
I'm actually not a fan of sweet fragrances, but since the new Acqua colonia fragrances are a must-have for me, this new release has also landed in my collection. I feared bad, but I'm positively surprised. Okay, it's not as harsh as I prefer it to be, and I'm not likely to use it in the summer because, as a wasp allergy sufferer, I avoid all scents in the summer that might even begin to attract the little killers-to which I clearly add this scent here. Towards the winter, however, I had a good idea of it, also because it contains a somewhat sour note. Maybe I'll try a layer of cologne - I could well imagine that this would soften the sweetness a bit. The durability is quite good for an EdC, because it is still perceptible after several hours. There is no such thing as a great course of events, which personally does not even bother me. Probably won't be my favorite fragrance, but the flacon will surely be used up.
Conclusion: nothing earth-shattering, but okay.
But I don't think that's a unisex scent, more like pure ladies....

Popular 4711

Echt Kölnisch Wasser by 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lemon & Ginger (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Wunder*Wasser für Ihn by 4711 Wunder*Wasser für Sie by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lavender & Thyme by 4711 Acqua Colonia Juniper Berry & Marjoram by 4711 Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vetyver & Bergamot by 4711 Acqua Colonia Plum & Honey by 4711 Ice Cool Cologne / Ice Blue by 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka by 4711