Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (2017) Eau de Cologne

Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711

Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) is a limited perfume by 4711 for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz. Limited Edition

Alexandra Monet

White peach, Coriander

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.02.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 5.5/10
Wet laundry
Today I pulled a crown out of my head in the Schwiegi bath - and my gaze fell on her guests' flacons.

Of course No 5 edp - and Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander.
My hand was heading for Chanel, but I thought of the spouse who finds the EDP "creepy".
So Acqua.

I harbor some fragrances of this series, and so I sprayed carelessly.

Yes - delicious peach with .... uh - wet laundry ?
I looked around the blitzbanken room and couldn't find any washed wardrobe.

Such a faux pas would never happen to my accurate Schwiegi.
But I still have the peach in my nose, which suffers a lot from stuffy laundry.
Does the coriander give this moist mildew note?

I don't feel well at all - and I blame my flowering on the pleasure of the Hessian "wake-up call" - a not exactly dietetic dish.

Pale around the nose I appear again in the good room and crouch into a corner.
The husband smells into the air, and notices: Here smells like wet dog - not straight round !

Our poodle is inspected, but it is not watered, but dust-dry.
An innocent lamb.

I am taking the floor carefully to say that I have probably applied "too much" of the Acqua - which of course is not true, but I do not want to embarrass anyone.
My testimony is accepted tacitly - but I remain on the sidelines.

Only in the car do I confess my mistake - and the husband remains:
A wet dog - that wasn't a find.

Delicate peach
which unfortunately disappears quickly.
A delicate, not too sweet peach scent that is lovely. Not sticky-fruity but fresh and peachy ;)

Unfortunately, I perceive it only as a breath and after much spraying. And that's very unfortunate, the scent is fine and pure.

I'll keep it anyway.
He kind of brightens the mood.

Jazzy76 9 months ago
Fresh-fruity and soft, with a spicy note , it's a very good (althoug evanescent) mix to wear in the hot season. I like it!+2
Anessa 21 months ago
This is how I imagine the Giant Peach* smelt--not overripe/sirupy golden nectar, but delicately natural, delicious w/o shouting 'Eat me!'+2
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 6.0

Popular 4711

Echt Kölnisch Wasser by 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lemon & Ginger (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Wunder*Wasser für Ihn by 4711 Wunder*Wasser für Sie by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Acqua Colonia Juniper Berry & Marjoram by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lavender & Thyme by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vetyver & Bergamot by 4711 Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Plum & Honey by 4711 Ice Cool Cologne / Ice Blue by 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka by 4711