Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander 2017 Eau de Cologne

Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711
6.9 / 10 118 Ratings
Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) is a limited perfume by 4711 for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz. Limited Edition

White peachWhite peach CorianderCoriander

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.11.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
5.5
Top Review 22
Wet laundry
Today I pulled a crown out of my head in the Schwiegi bath - and my gaze fell on her guests' flacons.

Of course No 5 edp - and Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander.
My hand was heading for Chanel, but I thought of the spouse who finds the EDP "creepy".
So Acqua.

I harbor some fragrances of this series, and so I sprayed carelessly.

Yes - delicious peach with .... uh - wet laundry ?
I looked around the blitzbanken room and couldn't find any washed wardrobe.

Such a faux pas would never happen to my accurate Schwiegi.
But I still have the peach in my nose, which suffers a lot from stuffy laundry.
Does the coriander give this moist mildew note?

I don't feel well at all - and I blame my flowering on the pleasure of the Hessian "wake-up call" - a not exactly dietetic dish.

Pale around the nose I appear again in the good room and crouch into a corner.
The husband smells into the air, and notices: Here smells like wet dog - not straight round !

Our poodle is inspected, but it is not watered, but dust-dry.
An innocent lamb.

I am taking the floor carefully to say that I have probably applied "too much" of the Acqua - which of course is not true, but I do not want to embarrass anyone.
My testimony is accepted tacitly - but I remain on the sidelines.

Only in the car do I confess my mistake - and the husband remains:
A wet dog - that wasn't a find.

Delicate peach
which unfortunately disappears quickly.
A delicate, not too sweet peach scent that is lovely. Not sticky-fruity but fresh and peachy ;)

Unfortunately, I perceive it only as a breath and after much spraying. And that's very unfortunate, the scent is fine and pure.

I'll keep it anyway.
He kind of brightens the mood.

2 short views on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 5 years ago
Fresh-fruity and soft, with a spicy note , it's a very good (althoug evanescent) mix to wear in the hot season. I like it!
AnessaAnessa 6 years ago
This is how I imagine the Giant Peach* smelt--not overripe/sirupy golden nectar, but delicately natural, delicious w/o shouting 'Eat me!'

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

9 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by 4711

Remix Cologne Anniversary Edition by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Wakening Woods of Scandinavia by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vanilla & Chestnut by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Sunny Seaside of Zanzibar by 4711 Portugal (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2019 by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2020 by 4711 Carat (Parfum) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser Floral Collection Jasmine by 4711 Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat by 4711 Acqua Colonia Saffron & Iris by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Floral Fields of Ireland by 4711 Acqua Colonia Coconut Water & Yuzu by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (After Shave) by 4711