Carat 1935Eau de Cologne

Carat (Eau de Cologne) by 4711
Carat (Eau de Cologne) is a perfume by 4711 for women and was released in 1935. The scent is floral-animal. It was last marketed by Mülhens.

Submitted by WiB, last update on 23.11.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Carat (Parfum) by 4711, which differs in concentration.

Christmas complete
Today, on Christmas Eve, I dig into memories when the family was still complete.

My cozy grandpa and my funny grandma "thrown heavy" in a bowl, my parents also in a "fine thread" - and also I was advised a chic little dress "- combined with a scratchy wool pantyhose.

The poodle came from the hairdresser, and jumped like a silver cloud through the rooms.

I recited a Christmas poem, happy if I didn't get muddled, and then played the recorder.
My ma sang to it with her beautiful voice.

There was a cheerful, yet solemn atmosphere.
Candles were lit and the gentlemen puffed good cigars.

But the big blue box that my grandpa gave his Emmi made Christmas Eve complete.

The gemstone bottle was embedded in golden silk - like a jewel.

In addition a turquoise pump ball, with tender silk threads of the same colour on it.
The crystal cut broke the candlelight - and even today I am fascinated by shapely flacons.
And pumpballs with tassels still make my heart beat faster.
Carat has laid the foundation for this preference.

The fragrance in its chypriot fullness was irritating and attractive for my child's nose at the same time.
I liked the floral - but the subtle astringency in the accent alienated me.
The delicately soapy chyprenote again appealed to me.

I was able to spend a long time sniffing at this multifaceted scent - which amused the adults.

I found fragrances interesting even as a dwarf.
I didn't find any words for it then - but today.

Noble, elegant security - that's how I would sum it up.

I miss this special scent - and the ambience with the main characters - all the more

by Pistazieneis
by Pistazieneis
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89
by Vanna
by Vanna

Popular 4711

Remix Cologne Anniversary Edition by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Wakening Woods of Scandinavia by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2019 by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Portugal (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser Floral Collection Jasmine by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vanilla & Chestnut by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Sunny Seaside of Zanzibar by 4711 Acqua Colonia Coffee Bean & Vetyver by 4711 Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (After Shave) by 4711 Carat (Parfum) by 4711 Sir - Canada Ceder (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711