Remix Cologne Edition 2018 (2018)

Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711

Remix Cologne Edition 2018 is a new and limited perfume by 4711 for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Tea, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBitter orange, Gentian, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesCashmeran, Musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 14.07.2019

9.0 8.0 8.0 4.0/10

The Fragrance Knife
The Ur-4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser is one of my very personal nightmare scents, which penetrates my head like a scalpel, gives me a rapid headache and then I can't get it out of my nose. A really unpleasant fragrance for me.
Correspondingly suspicious, I watched the rehearsal from the Remix Cologne series. And only tested very carefully. You can never know which scent knife will shoot out of the scent pyramid next and maltreat my brain martially.
The first slight sniffing takes the fragrance of neroli, bitter orange and bergamot from the perfume. Not bad at all and without a knife. Fresh orange-citric, light and summery, not sweet, but a little bitter, which should be owed to the bitter orange. Another sniff seems to be allowed. Still for the sunny citrus fruits of the south. He could actually be a real summer cooler. It's time for a deeper smell now.

And there it is, the scent knife, shoots out between the oranges, bergamot and lemons as quick as an arrow and cuts them sharp as a razor, in order to find its way back over my nose, piercing and drilling into my brain. The original Cologne water is hidden under all the fruits as if waiting at the bottom of a full orange and lemon box to come out after the first fragrance unfold. Not dominantly superficially playing, but somewhat sneakily lurking, but my head does not let itself be deceived and reacts promptly with the well-known headache.

No, the Remix Cologne series and I will not become friends, because the scent knife strikes again
8.0 4.0 7.0 10.0/10

Greatly helpful Review
It would have been a good classic of 4711 if it wasn't limited. That's too bad
I don't think you have to introduce the traditional brand 4711, because everyone knows the famous classic 4711 Kölnisch Wasser and has been known and loved worldwide for centuries. And rightly so!

Remix Cologne Edition (2018) would certainly have had what it takes to become a classic as well if it weren't for a limited edition that will soon no longer exist. Too bad!
This refreshing water is for me a highlight of the brand in the olfactory sense, because it has such a beautiful cheerful, lively scent character, is wonderfully citrus-fresh and has also slightly floral notes intus.
It can be worn by virtually anyone and on any occasion.
Whether it's the young girl, a young woman, or the more mature generation.
This jewel has convinced me totally and when I wear it my mood always lifts up and a sense of well-being sets itself with me.
For spring and summer Remix Cologne is the right scent garment and I already got some compliments for it..

After the application Remix Cologne sprays a citric freshness which has a vitalizing effect.
Herb-citric scented bergamot immediately combines with a hint of green tea, which, however, is not very present and juicy lemon, think immediately of tangy lemon water when sniffing.
After a few minutes I notice flowery facets, namely gardenia in very small measure and Neroli.
This is quite strong with from the lot throughout the fragrance process. Blood orange?
I rather smell orange which is also juicy and lively and combines with all the scent notes within a short time.
The base note is not very noticeable to me, at most cedar, which is green and has a subtle pencil note typical for it. But not in a negative sense!
All in all, this great cologne from 4711 does not undergo any special fragrance development in the classic sense.
All scent notes are quickly adjusted to "adjust yourself", and stick quite well for an Eau de Cologne.

I know of some waters from 4711 that have a rather poor shelf life, and don't have such a buoyant, vivacious scent aura! And that's why this water is an absolute highlight for me among the citric colognes.
Let's see what the brand has to offer in the future, I am really curious!

The fragrance is very good.
The shelf life rather mediocre, but since it is a cologne, so it is good with 3-4 hours shelf life.
The Sillage is weak.
I like the design of the bottle with its lettering.

Worth a test in any case!
9.0 5.0 5.0 8.5/10

(K)an ode to summer
The smog of the big city soaked with sun cream and deodorant.
Overflowing meat rolls in too tight hotpants.
Unskilled feet in sandals - partly makeshift hidden in white tennis socks.
The cramped feeling in crowded trams during rush hour - standing and surrounded by high ripped armpits.
Striking arguments in spaghetti titops.
Incisive experiences of the latest swimwear in the outdoor pool.
A horde of wasps in and around the sundae.
Stung calves and arms by nocturnal pests...
Yeah, it's already on my back... summer. You can literally hear the transpiration in the distance...I make no secret of it - it is not my season. Too warm, too stuffy, too sweaty, too much...

But now anyway, on a beautiful and climatically moderate May day, I followed my shallow drive through the fragrance department of the local drugstore. A display in summery orange literally attracted my nose and so it happened that the tester was extensively following his destiny. The first impression was quite benevolent and pleasantly strong. The classic "4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser" can truly be heard, but is immediately taken up by the citric notes. Bergamot, bitter orange and lemon are composed fresh and fruity and do not tend to turn into a toilet stone in any way. Neroli and tea keep themselves soft and unsweet in the background and together with the gentian result in a slightly spicy and bitter note. Unfortunately only shortly before the finish of this quite nicely made composition, the base notes are warm and soft to hear. The shelf life is low and lies with +- one hour...one can look at the price and is not further reprehensible for this reason. In principle a sparkling summery skin scent that doesn't make summer palatable to me personally, but is certainly pleasant to wear and unobtrusive at this time of year. Fresh. Citric. Slightly tart and spicy. Good, good, good.
10.0 5.0 5.0 8.5/10

Blauemaus
Beautiful, valuable cologne for all who don't need a status symbol
The last weeks were already very summery with us and so my very fresh scents came early to the train. In summer I prefer colognes or similar like the Green Teas of Arden - the original as well as the Flanker. Last year I already added "Remix Cologne Anniversary Edition" to my collection, unfortunately it was limited. Nevertheless, I discovered a whole fresh filled shelf of it at Müller, right next to this year's LM. It is also still available online, on the HP of 4711 it still appears as limited http://www.4711.com/index.php/de/echt-koelnisch-wasser2.html#remix-cologne
even after one year
Here you get what the bottle and advertising promise: A lot of orange. Very natural, unsweet and fresh. The fragrance becomes warmer and softer/creamer in the course of time and is therefore well wearable even on cloudy days. I can hardly smell tea at first. For me, it smells like lemons, oranges, in the course of time very slightly floral with a soft cedar wood base.

The shelf life is equivalent to a cologne between two and three hours. I can't understand why anyone would regret that. The purpose of a cologne is simply to refresh yourself on hot days, which you get mainly by spraying, even if the fresh, light notes prolong the feeling of freshness a little. And here you can re-spray without having to look into your wallet first. With 100ml you should also get through the summer, especially if you have other scents as well. Next year the next LE will come out anyway - Quote "In 2018 the starting signal for a new fragrance series will be given: Each of the seven main ingredients of 4711 Genuine Eau de Cologne will be remixed in a limited edition http://www.4711.com/index.php/de/#remix-cologne

4711 always surprises me. The fragrances are valuable and cheap, but by no means cheap. My Capreser oranges from Parma, which are many times more expensive, can wrap up against this orange scent. While this fragrance is so citric that it starts to annoy me when I'm warm, Remix Cologne Edition 2018 is just soothing and relaxing. And so much longer will my ital. Luxury cologne now also again not to justify the price. ;) Also, it does not smell much higher quality, and is due to the intense citrus note with the caramel for me rather a pick-me-up on cloudy late winter days. At that time I had bought it for me and in this time it fits for me also well
Summer can come!

Itchynose 6 months ago
Same good old 4711 DNA with oranges replacing lemons as the predominant note.+2
4.0
4.0
Anessa 13 months ago
Authentic fruity&zesty Satsuma euphoria opening,lemon cleaner intermezzo.Original 4711 dominates the rest w/ its masculine,woody bitterness.+4

by Ninina
by Achilles
by Helge
by Helge

Popular 4711

Echt Kölnisch Wasser by 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lemon & Ginger (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Wunder*Wasser für Ihn by 4711 Wunder*Wasser für Sie by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena by 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lavender & Thyme by 4711 Acqua Colonia Juniper Berry & Marjoram by 4711 Acqua Colonia White Peach & Coriander (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vetyver & Bergamot by 4711 Acqua Colonia Plum & Honey by 4711 Remix Cologne Anniversary Edition by 4711 Ice Cool Cologne / Ice Blue by 4711