Echt Kölnisch Wasser Floral Collection Jasmine (2019)

Echt Kölnisch Wasser Floral Collection Jasmine by 4711
Bottle Design Peter Heinrich Molanus

Echt Kölnisch Wasser Floral Collection Jasmine is a new perfume by 4711 for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Alexandra Kalle

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Tonka bean, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.07.2020.

The day by the sea
I feel a little guilty. Because I should actually go to the food department at the miller.

But there they are - all versions of the 4711 series. Actually I wanted to try the scent with lemon. But of all places there is no tester. So I test the white one from the series - without any previous knowledge, without bias and without perfect scent expectations, like with scents that you have on your watch list long before.

Jasmine. Do I smell jasmine to begin with? The answer is yes. As a long-time Jasmine fan, I can say that it is true: Jasmine has an enormously relaxing effect. I have even read that the scent of jasmine relaxes us so much that our neurotransmitters in the brain work better and so hormones like endorphins and enkephalin are released and the whole thing works a little bit like Valium by controlling our amygdala by reducing stress as well as pain.

But I also associate the sea with jasmine. Like a jasmine tree by the sea. I remember it like it was yesterday. When I was a child, I sometimes spent the summer by the sea. And there it stood. In full bloom. Facing the sun. With a scent only a child can absorb
But when I open my eyes again, I'm still standing in the miller. When I smell my sleeve and the test strip again, the whole thing has taken on a clean note.

Like fresh laundry. But no Persil or Spee or Ariel or whatever they're called. They're more like white cotton sheets that you've just hung up. Slightly powdery and as if mine was trying to bury his nose in it. It reminds me of the original version of White Linen - clean, soft and infinitely beautiful. A little bit of cotton from the Splash series by Marc Jacobs. He is so beautiful, I would almost classify him as unisex.

In the end the Sillage is only very close, but it is worth it.

Even if the scent does not last all day, but has the durability of a colognes, it is as beautiful as the scent of freshly washed laundry on a day at the sea.

Popular 4711

Remix Cologne Edition 2018 by 4711 Remix Cologne Anniversary Edition by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Wakening Woods of Scandinavia by 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Lime & Nutmeg (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Portugal (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Remix Cologne Edition 2019 by 4711 Carat (Parfum) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Echt Kölnisch Wasser (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Intense - Sunny Seaside of Zanzibar by 4711 Acqua Colonia Coffee Bean & Vetyver by 4711 Sir - Canada Ceder (Eau de Cologne) by 4711 Acqua Colonia Myrrh & Kumquat by 4711 Acqua Colonia Vanilla & Chestnut by 4711 Sir - Irisch Moos (Eau de Toilette) by 4711 Nouveau Cologne by 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage by 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena by 4711