Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed (2016)

Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed by A Lab on Fire

Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed is a popular perfume by A Lab on Fire for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Peach blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cashmeran, Toffee, Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 03.11.2019.

7.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Elbchen
What happened so far...a holiday report
Anticipation is the best joy!
For weeks I was looking forward to my holiday, finally spending a few nice days together with my beloved!
Two weeks we wanted to go away without stress for a few days, do this and that, no hectic, no must, just have a good time. So we made a little excursion and were on the way a lot, in the evening we had a nice dinner...wonderful! From the dear Mantus came a small package with many samples, I was especially looking forward to that, as I had already discovered one or the other fragrance that made my heart beat faster!
The next day I had strange pain in my leg and back, not further wild, we go for a swim, we enjoy the day.
The night then it was over with calmness and serenity. An incredible pain didn't let me sleep anymore, I couldn't lie, couldn't sit, and in the early morning hours I was circling around the living room (I looked like Quasimodo!). I expected to have already pulled a deep channel, but no, the floor is still fine, I don't have to renovate afterwards :-)
I could hardly get out of bed, no, actually I rolled out of bed like a dressed child to get up. I didn't want to wake anyone up, so I rummaged through the package to distract myself. My eyes fell on Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed. The irony suddenly became clear to me, I tortured myself out of bed in pain, nothing was sexy about it, I was scrunched and wrinkled, yeswollja.
And the first time I sprayed it on, as I limped through the living room, my hand tightly wrapped around the sample, such a wonderful smell of fresh juicy peaches rose from my wrist, such a fine gentle great fragrance. Sweet yes, but not heavy, but rather vanilla-like with fruit.
A subtle hint of roses comes later, and although many scents leave my skin quickly - this remains. For hours this great peach blows around my nose, again and again such a cloud of heart rises, like fresh peach slices on a fruit sorbet, which simply smells great to bite.
After hours the scent becomes a little less fruity, but such a magical base emerges.
So warm, so appealing, so tasty, so flattering and... sexy? Well, why not?
Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed was in the doctor's waiting room with me, in the pharmacy, on the sofa, when I tried to put on my favorite cuddle pants (they develop unimagined abilities on one leg to put on or take off pants...), the smell lasts in my eyes extraordinarily long and the sample was empty faster than I liked.
Of course, it was immediately on my wish list and as luck would have it, a bottle was waiting for me in the souk after a few days - a sign! The scrunched bedroll scent is to me, I have recognized the signs!

The sacroiliac joint was the culprit and due to the misuse a nerve inflammation was added - one can also spend the vacation differently, only times so incidentally. I run with meanwhile a crutch around the false load to catch, because I should rest however also run, my crutches I have picked out in blue (other color would have been completely indiskutabel) and am thus more at home than on the way.
But: I have a new love of fragrance and maybe my holiday sickness scent already arrives today! I'd be happy. Then I'll spray myself and walk down the main street for coffee, sit in the coffee and enjoy the sun - and at the same time I'll smell incredibly great and delicious!
6.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Lulling femininity
The first thing you can notice is a light, sweet, fruity note, with a delicate flowery aura, thanks to the peach blossom.

At the same time, the peach blossom combines with an intense citrus and herbaceous note, which gives the top note something airy and comes from the bergamot.

This constellation is perceptible on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

Now a strong, pleasantly viscous, creamy - sweet almondy-like note can be perceived, which carries a fine cherryy-vanilla touch with it and gives the fragrance a beautiful lulling femininity and stems from the heliotrope.

In the very background there is a very discreet rosy hint perceptible, which has something clear and pure, but by no means soapy about it and in my opinion is responsible for the fact that the scent does not drift into the sweet - sticky one, but appears quite "loose" and is to be owed to the Turkish rose
The heart note is perceptible on my skin for 3.5 hours before the base asserts itself.

A fine sweet caramel note of the toffee merges with a mandelig - powdery note of the tonka bean to a perfect whole, so that in one the picture of a Werther's Original sweet appears that has been mixed with almond aroma and the manufacturers would sell this as a limited edition, which according to advertising, is always only available for a short time, but mostly months, if not even years :-)

The almond - Werther's - Original - sweet is surrounded by a fine sweet - spicy and sweet - creamy nuance, which provides a beautiful fading cuddle effect and comes from the amber and Bourbon - vanilla.

Musk, cashmere and sandalwood were unfortunately not visible to me, but I can very well imagine that these components were used to complete the picture.

Messy Sexy Just Rolled Out Of Bed is a great companion in the spring, autumn and winter months for the young woman up to 40 who is looking for a sweet, fruity, citric, herbaceous, flowery and gourmand scent to lull her femininity.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived very well at an arm's length and this is also maintained 3 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Cocinera" for the sample.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by IoanaP
by IoanaP
by Strtkds
by Strtkds

Popular A Lab on Fire

Liquidnight by A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue by A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret by A Lab on Fire Paris*L.A. by A Lab on Fire L'Anonyme ou OP-1475-A by A Lab on Fire California Snow by A Lab on Fire Hossegor by A Lab on Fire Hallucinogenic Pearl by A Lab on Fire Rose Rebelle Respawn by A Lab on Fire Sweet Dreams 2003 by A Lab on Fire Made in Heaven by A Lab on Fire My Own Private Teahupo'o by A Lab on Fire Eau d'Ipanema by A Lab on Fire Rose Rebelle by A Lab on Fire Oxymusc by A Lab on Fire What We Do Is Secret by A Lab on Fire One Night In Rio by A Lab on Fire And The World Is Yours by A Lab on Fire Mon Musc à Moi by A Lab on Fire