FR/18 2017

FR/18 by A.N Other
8.0 / 10 27 Ratings
FR/18 is a popular perfume by A.N Other for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Watermelon candyWatermelon candy Grapefruit zestGrapefruit zest Gin tonicGin tonic
Heart Notes Heart Notes JuniperJuniper Madagascan gingerMadagascan ginger LavenderLavender
Base Notes Base Notes AmberwoodAmberwood MuskMusk

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 01.12.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

LouBe
Thou shalt keep your oath
I have fond memories of this one. When my 8 ml decant went out, my girlfriend told me "This one is nice, maybe you should get a bottle of it?".
But I found the price quite high, it is a US-based niche company, and I can't find it by the discounters in Europe or in the second-hand market.

Yesterday late in the night though, I found myself musing online shops, idly looking for perfumes my relatives might bring me back from their US trip. And here it was, FR/18 bottles with a great Black Friday discount, from an Austrian shop, with free shipping to my flat Belgian land.

But... there was a catch. I just made vows. I just bought a bunch of bottles and samples for the cold season... and thus: thou shalt not buy any perfume before the new season.
I took a night to think about it. I was already making plans to buy it despite my vows, but, you know, not open it before springtime. Right? The price was so damn low. "It would be a sin not to buy it" (said the evil on my left shoulder).

When I woke up, I realised that there might be a last drop of in the decant. And indeed, I could squeeze a few drops of FR/18 on my wrist.

What a delightful opening. The "candied" watermelon is so gorgeous. I was carried away straight to this spring and summer ("and remember how your sweetheart liked it", added the evil ). But then the angel on my right shoulder cleared their throat : "well, well, well, isn't it your average blue frag ? Don't you have some very similar bottles already ? (I am not mentioning your vows, btw. I understand it is a lost battle.)"

I grabbed my bottle of Y (Eau Fraîche) and sprayed it on my other wrist. Not the same fragrance, but clearly in the same alley. The angel pushed their point: "well, you have Y (Eau Fraîche) and Acqua di Giò Profondo and I seem to remember that your darling liked them as well. Don't use her as an excuse to buy new bottles before the time hast come."

It was a misty and cold weather today. My plan was to get a thick winter perfume to move along with my day. But the drive was strong to give my wrist a sniff and dive into this melon note, which indeed make this perfume special. The crafty devil wouldn't quit so easily. And I can assure you: the performance of this one is quite good on me.

I had no choice: I doused myself in Y (Eau Fraîche). So much for the misty, cold day. But my virtue remains unscathed. For the moment.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by A.N Other

WD/18 by A.N Other SN/2020 / 2020 Parfum Silje Norendal by A.N Other FL/18 by A.N Other WF/2020 by A.N Other OR/18 by A.N Other