WD/18 2017

WD/18 by A.N Other
7.9 / 10 31 Ratings
WD/18 is a popular perfume by A.N Other for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Sweet

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes PearPear CardamomCardamom Violet leafViolet leaf
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris CypressCypress AmyrisAmyris
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood CedarCedar Madagascan vetiverMadagascan vetiver

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 16.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

CarmenAstra
Sample became "Must Have"...
In my opinion, this perfume deserves a review, so I will be the first to write one.
Let's begin by saying that I am not an expert on perfumes, and I am just beginning to understand the concept of layers in a scent.
The only real experience I have with scents is the use and benefits of many essential oils I used to work with when I was a beautician, and from a small collection of perfumes for personal use over the years.

The wonderful scent of A.N. Other WD/18 came to my attention because it was sprayed on silk paper (by means of a sample) in the package of an order of cosmetics I bought online from a small company with niche products in their collection.
I was pleasantly surprised by the scent, which was completely different from the ones I had.
So I kept the box in my studio and every time I passed by and smelled the perfume (it lasted for days) I couldn't help thinking: : "I really have to have this one". But I took my time...
Of course, I eventually ordered a bottle, and I was and still am very pleased with this beautiful piece of art. I consider it my favourite and marked it as my signature scent on this platform.

As for the brand name: I like it. A.N. Other means to me in this context: something different, which I think it is. And the bottle: I consider it to be classy. Often, "less is more". In all its simpleness, it stands out in my collection, as does the scent.

And I am definitely going to try some other perfumes of A.N. Other.

1 short view on the fragrance
LouBeLouBe 2 months ago
I have good memories of this one. On me the pear note was quite strong and long lasting, with a nice woody base.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by A.N Other

FR/18 by A.N Other SN/2020 / 2020 Parfum Silje Norendal by A.N Other FL/18 by A.N Other WF/2020 by A.N Other OR/18 by A.N Other