Haze (black) 2021

Haze (black) by Aaron Terence Hughes
Haze (black) is a new perfume by Aaron Terence Hughes for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is citrusy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesHedioneHedione Brazilian orangeBrazilian orange LemonLemon Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackcurrantBlackcurrant GalbanumGalbanum PineapplePineapple Pink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSensual skin accordSensual skin accord DirtDirt AmbergrisAmbergris Rose absoluteRose absolute

Submitted by Nico202122, last update on 10.04.2022.

Stunning fragrance.
The green notes to this fragrance are beautifully soft but consistently present. A powerful citrus top, developing on a to a green and sweet middle heart with a hint of warm spice. Then the fragrance develops again! After hours of wear to a more sexy, deeper and richer begins this I feel is the rose and ambergris. Every nose is different but this is just my honest review from March 2022, a big fat 10!!
Horny but too expensive!
So what am I writing now about Haze Black....

I had the luck in the souk to get hold of a 10ml flakon. I was looking forward very much to the duft.
He also pleases me, I'm still disappointed!

It is a beautiful fragrance, it will please many.

The opening is great, a really nice grapefruit which is also present most of the time, sometimes more sometimes less. Also the pineapple is clearly to smell. It rounds off the opening nicely. It's fresh and tangy. It almost makes your mouth water, so delicious are the fruits in it.

It joins pepper but fruity it still remains, the only thing that changes, in the opening it is freshly sliced fruits, which are a little drier in the later course, but still nicely perceptible and pleasant to smell. The currants can be smelled now too, a little more subtle but that doesn't bother me. The rest of the notes is difficult for me to smell, however, I think they serve to support the clearly perceptible notes.

For me it's a pretty linear pleasure it only changes minimally on me I think, it just gets a little drier darker, call it sexy and fresh if you like. It definitely has depth for a freshi. I can't figure out how dirt is supposed to smell, but I can smell that skin accord out, not as distinct as with blue haze, it's unfamiliar but still interesting.

A solid freshi, quite sexy and certainly a fragrance that many will find beautiful.

My conclusion.

It is a beautiful fragrance, but all in all too unspectacular to justify this price, I am quite willing to spend money, but this price-performance ratio is just a disaster.
The bottle is nice and simple, the sprayer is also quite ok. But I can not personally recommend this fragrance at retail price.

Alternatively or for the same purpose I would wear Hacivat or Elysium Parfum Cologne and if these two really expensive düfte are cheaper than Haze ... Then something is just not right ..

I do not regret the purchase I will also wear it, but all those who do not buy it, because 4 € minimum for the ml are just too expensive ;) you miss absolutely garnix, the wheel was not reinvented here.
Tests hacivat or elysium cologne and goes from the money saved what delicious eat :)

That I sometime once these two fragrances as a cheaper alternative in a review mention, I would not have thought even in my arts dream :D
I think aaron terence hughes is really cool but this is just a cash move, he's very hyped and that's why this is so expensive. None of the ingredients or presentation for this fragrance even begin to justify the price.
Thanks for reading.

This is my personal opinion, nothing more, nothing less :) don't mean to attack anyone. Your money your decision.

Lg Deniz
Ischgelroi
Perfect for a summer evening
I already wrote my review of Haze Blue today, now here comes the review of its Haze Blue counterpart. I bought both as a blind buy.

In this review, I'll keep it short, because I have most of Haze already written in my review of Haze Blue. The fragrance is namely very similar, this is here but so intended by Aaron.

Haze Black has a sweet amber note compared to Haze Blue, some rose, hedion and galbanum. This causes a darker DNA with more depth and sweetness, which is really quite noticeable. This makes the scent stronger and deeper, but at the same time Haze Black loses its freshness to some extent. But this was also so described by Aaron.

Black Haze is really more for the summer evening, when it is already colder and it is possible to wear notes like amber.

The durability is really again a good deal better than Haze Blue. Haze Black holds a good 10 hours with me. The silage is weaker, but this is due to the higher oil concentration.

I think the question that certainly most here have is which Haze should I buy.
The question is not easy to answer, who is simply looking for a fresh scent for the summer should take Haze Blue, but who is looking for more of a fragrance that also works for cooler days, or even a summer evening should take Haze Black, here bring the additional notes an advantage also in terms of performance.

The price is Haze Black but really clearly too high, even with 20% discount Haze Black is still very expensive
Summer Night
After my first review of Haze Blue now follows Haze Black.
First of all, it should be mentioned that Aaron could not decide between the two fragrances and therefore brought both on the market. Thus, a certain similarity is not to be dismissed out of hand. Nevertheless, each fragrance has certain peculiarities and the are thus clearly distinguishable from each other.
As may have become clear by now, I do not have the best "component nose" and can therefore not always smell out all the fragrance components and enumerate. I would say Haze Black starts a little more orangy than Haze Blue and therefore I like the prelude here also better. The orange note is reminiscent of Aaron's Blood Orange.
After the top note settles a bit, both scents are pretty similar. Only in the drydown shows the strength of Haze Black in my opinion. This is simply "nicer". Through rose and ambergris results in a pleasant sweetness, which goes hand in hand with the Haze DNA and this still gives the certain kick.
All in all, Haze Black is just a bit more complex, rounder and has a less linear course.
It should be noted that the sillage is behind that of Haze Blue.
Whether one is now worth the surcharge of Haze Blue to Haze Black, everyone must decide for themselves ..

BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
It opens with a very pungent grapefruit, slightly green and sweet. In the heart, pineapple and rose with spices. A better Light Blue Forever

by Lacrimalus
by Lacrimalus

Popular by Aaron Terence Hughes

Oud (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Homme by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx by Aaron Terence Hughes Luna by Aaron Terence Hughes Tabac / Tobacco, Oud & Vanilla by Aaron Terence Hughes Forbidden by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx Extreme by Aaron Terence Hughes Ambré Extrême by Aaron Terence Hughes Notorious by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bastard by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (blue) by Aaron Terence Hughes Arabica by Aaron Terence Hughes Ozone by Aaron Terence Hughes Oxytocin by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bitch (V.2) by Aaron Terence Hughes Daddy by Aaron Terence Hughes ATH x FM - Smoulder by Aaron Terence Hughes Animalix (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Dirty Slut by Aaron Terence Hughes Blood Orange by Aaron Terence Hughes