Haze (blue) by Aaron Terence Hughes
Haze (blue) is a new perfume by Aaron Terence Hughes for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is citrusy-fruity. The projection is above-average.

Top Notes Top NotesOzoneOzone
GalbanumGalbanum
BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Pink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesSensual skin accordSensual skin accord

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 07.10.2021.

Nonoh
Your promise: That everything will be fine!
And now you. My second ATH.

Actually, I wanted to test you only tomorrow - but now a short spray already once - curious - and then this: Bähm. WTF? I suck you deep, orange and a delicious pink-grapfruit. Both fresh and yet tart. Not sweet at all, as I expected. Rather orange peel instead of orange juice.

I like this, fruity yet masculine somehow. A little rough and not at all chumming up. There's no flashy, "Come here, I want to please you" - but rather a "Here I am - I want to do you good!" In doing so, you make a confident statement - with a strong greeting up front. Wow. Okay, I like you.

Your top note pulls me in the next few hours so much under its spell that I spray more often than usual - not because, you have slacked, but because I just want to smell your top note again and again, almost feel it inside. Addicted.

Also pineapple, black currant and the pepper are well perceptible for me in the course. Your multifruit heaviness nestles gently against my skin, "dark-fresh", the trace pepper gives you and me energy.

Currant spritzer instead of apple spritzer! That certain fruity tartness refreshes me more than the sweetness of apple spritzer? That's how I see Haze, too: lasting tart summer freshness instead of fleeting citrusy transience.

Geramann talks about Blue and Aventus in the statement. I can subscribe to that. For a moment, though, I also detect a hint of Eros Flame. Exactly this note, which I like in that fragrance.

Aventus meets Blue meets Eros Flame would be a short version. And yet it does not do justice to Haze, in my opinion. Haze is unique for me and not a twin or a fragrance collage. If anything, Haze combines for me the smooth of Blue with the slightly dark of (smoky) Aventus and an audacious freshness of Eros Flame. But all far more understated, adult and modern. Haze imitates for me nothing.

Therefore, I do not see you now as a club or party goer, what one says so the Aventus or Eros Flame so after... I think you are not and do not want to be. You're a bit well-behaved for that and maybe not mysterious enough. Not your intentions, I think. You just do good to the one who carries you, I think some thought lost.

There's such a promise resonating with me as I breathe you in deeply. With my eyes closed, it's within my grasp: your promise that this will be a fantastic day...!

Dear thanks to Geramann for the filling and my gain of this great fragrance experience!

Perfect for the summer
Haze Blue was another blind buy from me. I have previously watched the video of Aaron to his Haze series and was convinced that I must have. Today finally came my package from Aaron and at the same time my excitement rose exponentially.

Haze Blue is supposed to be a nice light summer scent, with a fruity direction combined with light aquatic. The description definitely hits the mark, but more on that later.

A similarity to Hacivat, Aventus I do not see here at all. At most, I see a slight similarity Bleu de Chanel edt. Haze Blue is definitely independent.

Haze Blue brings everything with what I expect from a summer fragrance. Immediately after spraying on comes a concentrated load of fresh notes with. Here we have the following notes: Orange (the same as in Blood Orange),lemon, grapfruit (similar to Dior Homme Cologne) in addition to a slight ozone note, which causes some aquatic, this aquatic makes Haze Blue definitely stand alone. 30 minutes after spraying on, pineapple and currant are added. The whole thing is surrounded by a pepper note.

The silage is really the first 3-4 hours strongly perceived, here Aaron has not promised too much. After that, Haze Blue is rather close to the skin, but is still good to perceive. Haze Blue has held with me a good 8 hours.

Haze Blue could really convince me, but the price is too high in my opinion here I would only strike with 20% discount.

Earthy and Fruity
So, I have bought both Blue and Black versions. I have been wearing this blue version for a couple of days now and the weather has been warm and humid. Now I am not a connoisseur but I do love different fragrances and have most of ATH range. First of all I find this rather earthy on the initial spray, almost like Figment but much much nicer. It does have a blast of fruit but I can't really pick out each individual note. The skin accord that is in a few of ATH creations certainly lingers but is rather pleasant and fresh. It certainly lingers on clothes and I perhaps over sprayed in the beginning. It's not one of ATH best creations and the bottles really need some work, they look rather cheap.
I would not say this is a very unisex fragrance definitely manly. It's an ok from me. I look forward to trying the black version on a night out. UPDATE: Just had Instant Crush delivered and this is very similar.
Summer in a bottle
Since I want to write something more, here arises my second review.

First of all, I think this is the most beautiful of Aaron's bottles. The blue comes across really great.
But what does Haze Blue smell like? I would just go so far and say: summer!
Haze Blue is a fruity, fresh good mood fragrance. Grapefruit is most present here for me.
You could say that the fragrance DNA is already known. But Haze Blue is the first citrusy summer scent that doesn't give me a headache. And this despite the fact that it has a really nuclear H+S. Smell him after 24h and showers still on the wrist.
From me a clear recommendation, find him much nicer than Neon and I think that Haze Blue develops into a faithful summer companion and compliment monster ..

Popular Aaron Terence Hughes

Homme by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx by Aaron Terence Hughes Luna by Aaron Terence Hughes Oud (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Forbidden by Aaron Terence Hughes Tabac / Tobacco, Oud & Vanilla by Aaron Terence Hughes Ambré Extrême by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bastard by Aaron Terence Hughes Ozone by Aaron Terence Hughes Arabica by Aaron Terence Hughes Notorious by Aaron Terence Hughes Daddy by Aaron Terence Hughes Dirty Slut by Aaron Terence Hughes Oxytocin by Aaron Terence Hughes Blood Orange by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (black) by Aaron Terence Hughes Odyssey by Aaron Terence Hughes Violet Delirium by Aaron Terence Hughes Adonis by Aaron Terence Hughes Chocolate, Rose & Oud by Aaron Terence Hughes