Homme by Aaron Terence Hughes
Top 97 in Men's Perfume
Homme is a new perfume by Aaron Terence Hughes for men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-powdery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesOrris concreteOrris concrete
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmberAmber
Tonka beanTonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood
CedarwoodCedarwood
Sensual skin accordSensual skin accord

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 12.10.2021.

Gr1ns3k4t3r
It depends on the circumstances, ...
On myself there is hardly a perfume which I like to smell as much as Homme, I can not even say what in it has done it to me so much, but it just gives me a comforting and happy feeling to wear it. However, the testimonials from others when I wear it are completely different. My girlfriend thinks it's extremely good and likes it when I wear it, but at work there are many who don't like it at all or even say it's a scent for old grandpas. And others who like it and are happy when I have on it and work extra near me to smell it all the time.
When my roommate uses it I also like it no longer so good, but there is no perfume I prefer to spray me on it when I'm alone at home and watch me nen movie. So for me it's a 10/10 because I love it so much on me and if everyone else would hate it, I would still wear it when I'm alone.

Sexy Fragance
When I met Aaron's Homme I fell in love at first sight. It's the only fragrance I like from him, although I don't just like it, I love it. It's my favourite of all the ones I have for going out at night, especially in colder climates.
As for its composition, I notice a very seductive dirty orris that makes the fragrance smell exquisite. In addition, it has on my skin a quite high wake and projection and the duration exceeds 10 hours.
If you want a fragrance for partying, I recommend this one. Undoubtedly the best in this facet.

Pleasant...
Most of the reviews hit the nail on the head with this one. Incredibly buttery and creamy, a tiny bit sweet, but most of all, it's really smooth. Absolutely none of the 'lipstick' or 'make-up' vibe that you get with the Dior Homme line is found in ATH's Homme. Actually, I don't really think they have many similarities in the way they smell despite sharing many notes with each other.

I really like Homme, but it's maybe lacking something to make it really catch my attention. I feel like a leather note in the base might give this a bit more dimension. Of course, with ATH fragrances you know you're getting out-of-this-world longevity and a good amount of sillage, and there's no exception here.

I'm still debating whether or not to get a full bottle of Homme. I would say at the moment I'm leaning towards no as it's just lacking a little something to give it an edge.

EDIT: The more I'm wearing this, the more and more I'm liking it and edging closer towards buying a full bottle. Somebody below mentioned that it smells like clean clothes and I understand what they mean. Whilst I'm not necessarily reminded of fresh laundry, it does smell very clean in the air; I didn't really know what his 'clean skin accord' was but I'm really starting to pick up on it the more I wear Homme - I think it might be ISO E Super. Despite its name, I think any gender can comfortably pull this off. I think Homme is a versatile fragrance and would be great choice for everyday use because of it's inoffensive nature (providing that it's not a hot day!).

I do still feel this is lacking something to make it a really special fragrance and at the price of £125 for 50ml, that's perhaps a little steep for what I'd consider to be an everyday fragrance. Of course that's completely subjective, and if you're fine with dropping £100+ on a fragrance you'll wear everyday then this might be one that you want to consider. If this were around £80 then it would be a no-brainer for me, but maybe it's a bit too pricey for what it is.

EDIT 2: I ended up buying a full bottle! I've fully fallen in love with it over time and I appreciate it for what it was designed to do. After a while it begins to wear almost like a second skin - it's my go-to fragrance for the moment. My favourite so far from the ATH line.
Oofspacito
An angel in a white suit on the cloud in heaven
Intro:
I ordered the Discovery Tin from ATH, which contains 24 fragrances from him. Just finished testing and have to say that Homme is my number 1. Then follows Notorious and Blood Orange. The rest of the scents are unfortunately really not mine - the famous ones like Onyx, Forbidden and Luna are already clearly extremely well produced. However, I can't rule out that these scents are incredibly situational.

Review :
Imagine Dior Homme Intense, but without the leather note in the base, then take the rest, press the "upgrade" button a few times and you get ATH - Homme. The iris note is simply incredibly soft, smooth, buttery and slightly sweet. If I were to put myself in a woman's shoes and smell Homme on a man - sensual, seductive, dreamy. Furthermore, I recommend Homme as the perfect scent for cuddling and of course reproducing men is the same.

Conclusion :
In my opinion, a "more masculine / rougher" note in the base is also missing, but apart from that Homme is almost perfect. Therefore, "only" 9/10.

Absolute recommendation for the sensual gentleman.

Iris butter
This has an iris note similar to Dior Homme Intense (modern batch) but this a more buttery feel to the smell.
The top notes-The iris is the superstar for the first hour.Homme flex’s how amazing it is and let’s some other players on the team come forth.
The heart is a beautiful blend of Orris, Tonka and sandalwood.
The dry down it’s a perfect equilibrium of the notes put forward above.(Orris, Sandlewood,Amber,Tonka,Vanilla,Cedarwood and a skin accord)
unisex, elegant, suave, perfection.
Pleasing grey mouse
Aaron Terrence Hughes is often accused here that his fragrances are nothing special. That is also the case with "Homme". He is now not extraordinary and not particularly refined.

But is that a bad thing? I think no. The iris plays excellently with the tonka bean and the vanilla together. Vanilla is not necessarily one of my favorite fragrances, but here it fits and is not too dominant. The result is a pleasing scent that wears well. The skin accord, which in my estimation was also realized here, as with "Daddy", with his creation "Animalix", then still gives the fragrance a certain sophistication without affecting its wearability. I find it interesting that this accord makes the fragrance seem dusty dry.

I like "Homme." While I wouldn't buy a full bottle of it, and it's certainly not one of my favorites. But if you want to smell pleasant with a touch of animalic, it achieves its goal. I would therefore describe his fragrances, as indicated in the title, as pleasing gray mice.

A final warning. Homme, like many Aaron Terrence Hughes fragrances apparently, is a sillage monster. I only received a tiny bottling. But a dab is enough to draw significant attention to itself.
DerJosh
Iris is not wearing lipstick or makeup today!
for me, this fragrance is not comparable to the iris notes of Prada or Dior.
Most likely with that of Dior Homme Parfum. However, Aaron Terence Hughes Homme comes much softer, butterier and even more pleasant, although I see Dior Homme Parfum close to perfection. ATH's Homme doesn't have that lipstick or makeup association!
it is, however, bordering on gourmand due to its butteriness and creaminess.
Personally, I ultimately lack a little edge... a little smoke or a dimension more wood/resin to give the fragrance a little more masculinity to live up to its name.
Undoubtedly, he is worth the money, because value and performance are ATH typical top league and look for their equal. absolute test recommendation!
Very good office scent
The smell reminds me somehow of freshly unpacked clothes. Another comparison would be: Fragrances like Prada L'homme smell similar to a fresh shower. But this scent goes in the same direction but rather not "fresh shower" but "new fresh clothes" and I do not mean an artificial preservative scent but a very pleasant fresher scent that in my opinion perfectly fits to the office life/suit wearer.

JamPetrarkaJamPetrarka 2 months ago
This is absolutely gorgeous. Creamy sweetness with woods and spice slowly coming through. At least a sample worthy fragrance.
Ka3nKa3n 3 months ago
My heart skipped a beat when I was wearing it today. Such a perfect Iris on darker bourbon vanilla base. My best iris-vanilla in colleciton
Amazon1975Amazon1975 3 months ago
5.5
A butter iris on Aaron's skin accord. Smells ok I don't find that it lasts on me. Probably his most boring scent.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 4 months ago
A warm and creamy/sweet spicy-woody Chypre, with a rather dry and dusty earthy-floral opening. Nice Orris and vanilla combo! More masculine.

Popular Aaron Terence Hughes

Onyx by Aaron Terence Hughes Luna by Aaron Terence Hughes Oud (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Forbidden by Aaron Terence Hughes Tabac / Tobacco, Oud & Vanilla by Aaron Terence Hughes Ambré Extrême by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bastard by Aaron Terence Hughes Ozone by Aaron Terence Hughes Arabica by Aaron Terence Hughes Notorious by Aaron Terence Hughes Daddy by Aaron Terence Hughes Dirty Slut by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (blue) by Aaron Terence Hughes Oxytocin by Aaron Terence Hughes Blood Orange by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (black) by Aaron Terence Hughes Odyssey by Aaron Terence Hughes Violet Delirium by Aaron Terence Hughes Adonis by Aaron Terence Hughes Chocolate, Rose & Oud by Aaron Terence Hughes