Jasmine Narcotique 2020

Version from 2020
Jasmine Narcotique (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes
7.8 / 10 31 Ratings
Jasmine Narcotique (2020) is a popular perfume by Aaron Terence Hughes for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top Notes Night-blooming jasmineNight-blooming jasmine Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Heart Notes Heart Notes CocaineCocaine SuedeSuede
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 05.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Helpful Review 6
Three minutes of anaesthesia followed by a pile driver concert
Sorry, but that's exactly how I perceive the scent.

I am a huge fan of the scent of natural night jasmine. The aroma of Cestrum Nocturnum, which is actually not a real jasmine, has an almost magical attraction to me and makes me totally rave. So I had to sniff this perfume absolutely and let me get a bottling.

And yes, at the beginning explodes a jasmine bomb. So circa three minutes, I smell mainly jasmine Grandiflorum and 'nen breath Sambac out. Night jasmine - Dama de Noche? No way. I even compared it directly with the Dama de Noche by Alquimia Pervane, of which I bought a stock here. And the first impression didn't fool me. I can't smell out any night jasmine in all that narcotic cloud. Beautiful it smells nevertheless :)
Disappointingly, the narcotic jasmine mixture lasts about three minutes and then immediately goes into a fragrance that already reminds me very strongly of Rammstein's "Cocaine". This I have in the Intense variant also here. But the 75ml bottle there is just at a much lower price and cocaine Intense moves as far as the performance also in the same class.

Do not misunderstand, the fragrance of Aaron Hughes here is not bad. I just find that the name does not do justice to the content or the other way around. Also, the fragrance pyramid seems confusing to me. But I can imagine that if you like the scents of Rammstein, you will also like this one. Only for an absolute night jasmine junkie like me, he unfortunately does not meet the expectations

1 short view on the fragrance
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
Initially creamy floral-sweet, this powdery/sweet earthy-floral Mid season fragrance, settles to a soft leathery-woody base. More feminine.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Aaron Terence Hughes

Oud (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx Extreme by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx by Aaron Terence Hughes Homme by Aaron Terence Hughes Forbidden by Aaron Terence Hughes Tabac / Tobacco, Oud & Vanilla by Aaron Terence Hughes Luna (2021) by Aaron Terence Hughes Notorious by Aaron Terence Hughes Oxytocin by Aaron Terence Hughes Ambré Extrême by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (blue) by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bastard by Aaron Terence Hughes Arabica by Aaron Terence Hughes Ozone by Aaron Terence Hughes Daddy by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (black) by Aaron Terence Hughes High Voltage by Aaron Terence Hughes ATH x FM - Smoulder by Aaron Terence Hughes Animalix (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bitch (V.2) by Aaron Terence Hughes