Raw Cherry by Aaron Terence Hughes
Raw Cherry is a new perfume by Aaron Terence Hughes for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Cherry liqueurCherry liqueur Sour cherrySour cherry
Heart Notes Heart NotesDark chocolateDark chocolate Tonka beanTonka bean Woody notesWoody notes
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla NutmegNutmeg Thai oudThai oud Turkish damask roseTurkish damask rose AmarettoAmaretto

Submitted by Boardrider, last update on 05.08.2022.

5.5

Definitely Cherry
My first ATH fragrance and my first impression. RC opens with blast of cough drop/ car frag cherry and wood. A bit overkill in my opinion. Cherry goes into boozy syrup as oud/ vanilla becomes more prominent. Dry down is much more enjoyable with the base and cherry taking more of a backseat (still very much there throughout life of frag). Although it takes on a more cherry jam-like spread as the boozy starts to mellow out. There is a slight dusty quality I believe due to the rose. The fragrance became a well blended pleasant skin scent after 5.5 hours of projecting every time I moved my arm. I do not see this one in my top list of frags but it is quite different for me. It just my personal taste this could be too much cherry (I know I know it’s called raw cherry, what does one expect). I will have to wear it more to reach final conclusion. However beware this one a little goes a long way and one could choke some folks out. A+++ to Maxaroma for quick ship.

Giles
Finally a cherry fragrance that lasts
This is very powerful indeed. Compared to the famous TF Lost Cherry or Dua Popped Cherry this is dynamite. The price for the quality is good too. At first spray it does smell a bit like a cough sweet but once it settles it's very pleasant. Totally unisex leaning more feminine. I'm not joking it was on my skin for 24 hours and that's after a shower. The Cherry lasts too which is quite a surprise for a Cherry fragrance. Boozy slightly medicinal Cherry fragrance.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 5 months ago
Initially pungent and medicinal citric-fruity, a sweet and boozy, fruity spicy-woody Fall fragrance, on a dry and spicy, earthy-woody base.

Popular by Aaron Terence Hughes

Oud (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx Extreme by Aaron Terence Hughes Homme by Aaron Terence Hughes Onyx by Aaron Terence Hughes Luna by Aaron Terence Hughes Tabac / Tobacco, Oud & Vanilla by Aaron Terence Hughes Forbidden by Aaron Terence Hughes Notorious by Aaron Terence Hughes Ambré Extrême by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bastard by Aaron Terence Hughes Arabica by Aaron Terence Hughes Oxytocin by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (blue) by Aaron Terence Hughes Ozone by Aaron Terence Hughes ATH x FM - Smoulder by Aaron Terence Hughes Haze (black) by Aaron Terence Hughes Daddy by Aaron Terence Hughes Blood Orange by Aaron Terence Hughes Animalix (2020) by Aaron Terence Hughes Boss Bitch (V.2) by Aaron Terence Hughes