Violet Delirium by Aaron Terence Hughes

Violet Delirium 2020

D0ntpan1ck
24.06.2021 - 09:03 PM
0.5

Smells like an industrial cleaner, awful

One of the worst fragrances I've smelled, ever, in my life. The violet (or whatever it is) is so overpowering, flat, one dimensional, and smells awful. It's just an in your face smell with no sweetness, no cool "gasoline" accord, this just smells so, so bad. And it projects like a mf. You will smell this on you forever. I had the misfortune of spraying it on myself, as I thought perhaps the smell was just bad on a tester. Nah, this is awful. No hate for ATH, some of his stuff is... alright. But this one? Hell no. It smells like an industrial cleaner or something.

I can't pick out any notes, it's just an assault to the olfactory glands. This is way overpowering and so strong that it smells like it would strip the rust off of a car's exhaust. All I can think of is "black, grease, asphalt" when I smell this. Nothing sexual at all.

This one sucks. Bad. BAD. 100% trash. Not artsy, not cool, not unique and different. Just smells plain bad.

Latest Reviews

D0ntpan1ckD0ntpan1ck 1 year ago
Neroli Woods - Banana Republic

Neroli Woods An excellent neroli frag with no longevity
I love neroli, so I love this. Smells clean, similar to other neroli frags like Neroli Portofino and 4711. Just a nice, clean, white floral. Higher quality than you'd expect, but low performance. That is just how it is with...

D0ntpan1ckD0ntpan1ck 1 year ago
Linen Vetiver - Banana Republic

Linen Vetiver Pleasing, simple, clean, vetiver
Another excellent fragrance from the BR Icon line. I like this one a LOT. It smells similar to 90 Pure White in that it is very clean and bright, but they differ. Linen Vetiver smells like what the name says- linen and vetiver. It's...