Authentic Man 2019

Authentic Man by Abercrombie & Fitch
Authentic Man is a new perfume by Abercrombie & Fitch for men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-fresh. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Bergamot, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Clary sage, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesClearwood™, Suede, White musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.09.2020.

Miloxys
You get what you pay for
Tested in the drugstore, I was delighted with this cheap Aventus. Although the scent vanished after a short time (about 45min) and the scent was only visible up close, I decided to buy it online. 40 Euro for 100ml is okay for this fragrance - because it smells nice. I am on the road a lot by car and so I can apply the scent several times a day, otherwise you would hardly notice the scent. Recently I also received a compliment from a friend of mine, who otherwise rarely gives out compliments about perfume.

CONCLUSION: You can get the perfume for this price if you don't want to spend 200 Euro for Aventus Creed. But I wouldn't get the perfume a second time.
N471v3
I've never smelled anything so good and original before!!! :O
Hahaha... no, sorry, couldn't help the fun. :D Is unfortunately only the 587.529th Aventus clone.

If I imagine a conversation between two friends and colleagues at work who know so little about perfumes, it's like this:

"Hey, you smell awesome today! Do you have the Aventus now?"
"No..."
"Okay, so it's Montblo Explorer!"
"Hmm no :D"
"Ahhh ok then it must be that Clapp de Nuitt Intense Man everyone's talking about Youtuba?"
"Oh, I didn't even know him... is that good? But no, not either!"
"Mhhh supposedly also like Aventus, only smokier. Ok then this must be one of those Zaras who also smell like light Aventus, right?"
"No, that's Abercrombie and Fitsch, authenticity is what it's all about! Brand new!"
"Oh, I thought they were just doing Fierce... sure you didn't accidentally get Aventus on?"
...

Well, that's the sad truth. Authentic Man is about as individual as a black VW Golf at the GTI meeting.

The name "Authentic" is the most cynical thing you could choose, smells about as authentic as the 1 millionth Le Male clone. One knows immediately what it should be, recognizes the facets that distinguish it a little (in this case a little fresher and a little less smoky than Aventus) and searches from now on only for what makes the fragrance perhaps a little special when worn for longer periods. What is hardly fulfilled... but hey, - but he is so weak in silage and so tame in durability that you can bathe in summer with it without anyone in the bus to open, - guaranteed!

I really wonder if they drink too much at A&F, or just like to fool people, hold the mirror in front of their face?
Somewhere in the A&F product development...
"I bet you never dare bring out an Aventus clone and call it your own! :D"
"Hihihi, bet dooooch? Hihihi!!! :DD"
*clap* *Facepalm*

The most important short.
Fresh light Aventus clone without smoke, with a hint of Ambroxan. I find Montblanc Explorer smells most similar, except that it performs much better.
The bottle is quite cool, magnetic cap, nice value, hearty patch (glued on). This of course makes the whole product more convincing, especially for the ignorant sheep who don't know the original or its clone warriors army.

I bought myself a 30ml bottle, because I was too curious on the one hand, you hardly smell anything of it in the shop (but also what I didn't know :D), and the quality is already there, which is why I thought maybe it is in the drydown or the revelation when worn for a long time. And yes, my own fault... but I don't regret anything either, the way is the goal. And as the good Schücha says, to the sport or so good to waste (and Aventus save ;P)

I don't know if I'm going to assign a scoring for the fragrance here... maybe later when I just have an excess of endorphin and it makes me enthusiastic about wearing it or something. At the moment I would say from my gut feeling he "inspires" me at least more than the Zaras, but that is already the highest praise I have left... ;P

Hope you're entertained, at least! :)

SmellavisionSmellavision 59 days ago
Another Aventus clone, tweaked for young people with more sweetness and synthetics. Nice bottle and scent, but rather terrible performance.
KingPinKingPin 14 months ago
This is quite good! Fresh grapefruit and ginger balanced with a pleasant base. If I didn't know it was A&F I'd guess a more famous house.
GuapoGuapo 17 months ago
Another nice Creed Aventus clone.

echt schräg ;-)
by Fresh21
by Feuerfuchs
by Feuerfuchs

Popular Abercrombie & Fitch

Fierce (Cologne) by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Man (Eau de Toilette) by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme by Abercrombie & Fitch Woods (1997) (Cologne) by Abercrombie & Fitch Batch No. 46 by Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Intense by Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Man by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue Man by Abercrombie & Fitch Private Selection - Oud Amour by Abercrombie & Fitch Ellwood - White Bergamot by Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Confidence by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch Woods (2010) by Abercrombie & Fitch 8 by Abercrombie & Fitch 1892 by Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Blue by Abercrombie & Fitch Private Selection - Oud Essence by Abercrombie & Fitch