First Instinct Extreme (2018)

First Instinct Extreme by Abercrombie & Fitch
Bottle Design: Studio Pi Design

First Instinct Extreme is a new perfume by Abercrombie & Fitch for men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Philippe Romano

Top Notes Top NotesGin tonic, Kiwano
Heart Notes Heart NotesSichuan pepper, Violet leaf, Citric notes
Base Notes Base NotesSuede musk, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.08.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

First Instinct Extreme

This is a variant of the perfume First Instinct Man (Eau de Toilette) by Abercrombie & Fitch, which differs in concentration.

Ernie824
A good warm spicy aromatic scent
SOTD: Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme: As of 01/25/19

This is my first A&F fragrance and I don't own First Instinct, to my nose I detect the pepper, musk and cardamom with the hint of the suede and violet leaf, and my nose detects similarities to Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense, the projection is above average still projecting around the 3 + hrs mark until it became a skin scent. Is a superb scent and versatile for all season. Just becareful not to over-spray and is a must have.

Rating

Scent: 8.25/10
Design/Presentation: 9/10
Value: 6/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 10-12+ hrs
Overall: 8.25/10

My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme EDP: As of 02/25/19

My 2nd wearing of this fragrance, as my SOTD as of 02/25/19 still love the fresh spiciness of this scent. My nose still detects the Suede, Sichuan pepper, Violet leaf with musk and cashmere wood in the back ground. My overall rating will stay the same at 8.25 out of 10, longevity/performance is still @ 9 out of 10 with 8-10 sprays, lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 12+ hrs. Good versatile scent for all season but for me is suited more for summer and fall seasons. Is a must have to any collection.