Authentic Night Man 2020

Authentic Night Man by Abercrombie & Fitch
Authentic Night Man is a new perfume by Abercrombie & Fitch for men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Rhubarb, Lotus
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Clary sage, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrox, Oakmoss, Leather

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 10.01.2021.

Mary & Joseph
You have to spray a lot. With four sprays you will not achieve anything.

So, spray on, spray on ten, twelve times. Take a deep breath and off you go, wild ride back into the 90s. Close your eyes and you find yourself in the queue of the Technoclub of the Mannheim harbour area. Squeezed in between all those waiting. The synthetic cowhide jacket heats up, the leather smells. The hairspray with which the stars are glued into the hair has a slightly artificial smell. Somewhere in the queue stands someone wearing Joop Homme. Cute. It's probably the long, hydrogen-blonded 2m Viking in neon yellow trousers and platform shoes. Every now and then the smell of the artificial disco fog wafts around me.

Arrived at the bar half an hour later. Bartender yells over the bar, whatever you want. Order Asbach-Cola. As usual in the Technoschuppen, everything in metal. If you smell it, a slight subway shaft smell. Half-warm.

10 Asbach-Cola, a lost consumption card and felt endless discussions with the cashier, later, you find yourself on the way through the night. It was raining slightly. You can smell the wet street in the sweet city air. Next to me the 2m Viking is running! Why? I don't remember. Right beside us at the column there is a Benetton advertisement with a dying AIDS patient. Do I have rubbers? If necessary I will ask the Viking.

It's getting light. The bed I wake up in smells like spring. Fresh, sunny. From the bathroom there are shower noises and a slight aquatic scent. It's probably the Viking. It was nice, but I'd give up breakfast. Let's get dressed quickly. My own T-shirt smells like a club.

It was a great night.
The Authentic night, smells after two hours original like the Heaven of Chopard.
So if any of you spent your youth in the 90s and can remember the Heaven of Chopard, you MUST buy this fragrance!

All those who like to spend a night in a club MUST buy this fragrance.

All those who don't take themselves so seriously and like to dream away half a day, MUST buy this fragrance.

All those who have to be hip and modern, who want to be the center of attention with all their might, FINGER WAY!

All those who want to impress girls and drive an AUDI, FINGER WAY!

Buy recommendation!
Mangifera
Danish pastry in imitation leather backpack
My first comment on a fragrance and then also the first ever comment on this fragrance. Crazy.
What's the point? Because it is one of the few fragrances for which I have not yet read anything and can describe my perception completely unbiased and without influences.
I'm honest, it was a frustrating purchase, I went into town and wanted to have a new fragrance, nothing expensive, something different, maybe something unusual, in the direction of chocolate, marzipan, pastry, a winter scent.
There it was, the fragrance that was to lift my spirits.

The flacon is visually very appealing and makes a good quality impression, only the felt sticker, which is constantly crooked on the flacon, devalues the look. Funny gimmick, the cap is held magnetically. Who doesn't know cardboard boxes with magnetic closure leave a high-quality impression and suggest a high-priced content, whether this played a role in the development? Definitely.

Let's get to the real issue, the scent. First of all, I'm not a professional in this field and I'm only describing my impressions and how I perceive the fragrance here.

What image do I have in my head when I smell this fragrance?
A crushed piece of Danish pastry with vanilla pudding, indefinable fruit and quite a bit of icing, transported in a leatherette backpack by a smoking teenager.

In the top note I take unripe apple - very sour, fresh broken wood fresh lavender, rather subtle, artificial creamy soapy vanilla was. The heart note, actually continues like this, only that an artificial chemical smell spreads, reminds of leather, but not real leatherette rucksack, which once hung next to a real leather rucksack in a department store. The lavender becomes a bit more tangible and the wood develops a smoky, slightly resinous smell What I noticed towards the evening is that the fragrance in the base gets a slightly musty, musty, stale character, which is already disturbing me personally. I suppose it's the leather paired with tobacco, so the colorful imitation leather backpack turns into a crumpled old leather tobacco pouch.

In the first minutes and hours I find the scent quite ok, I didn't have one of those yet and was completely open to it. Of the scents I tried, this was the most interesting one for me. Even if everything seems artificial, I will continue to wear the fragrance, but definitely not on special occasions. I rather arrange the fragrance in the direction of autumn/winter.
If I had to assign the fragrance to a target group, 20 to a maximum of mid-30s, for under 20 I would consider the tobacco and wood in the base to be too mature.
The durability is okay, in itself also always difficult to estimate, but if we talk about the perceptibility on the skin about 4 to 6 hours

Basically, you can buy this fragrance if you don't want to spend a lot of money and you feel like doing something new. If I were to buy this scent again, no. It is a change to my other fragrances, but for me not balanced, round enough.

Popular Abercrombie & Fitch

Fierce (Cologne) by Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Man (Eau de Toilette) by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme by Abercrombie & Fitch Batch No. 46 by Abercrombie & Fitch Woods (1997) (Cologne) by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue Man by Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Intense by Abercrombie & Fitch Private Selection - Oud Amour by Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue Woman by Abercrombie & Fitch Woods (2010) by Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Confidence by Abercrombie & Fitch 8 by Abercrombie & Fitch 1892 by Abercrombie & Fitch Private Selection - Oud Essence by Abercrombie & Fitch A&F 1892 Red by Abercrombie & Fitch Private Selection - Oud Nuit by Abercrombie & Fitch