Muschio BiancoWhite Moss (2012) Eau de Parfum

Muschio Bianco / White Moss (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa

Muschio Bianco is a popular perfume by Acca Kappa for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Juniper, Citric notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesAldehydes, Cardamom, Lavender, Coniferous woods
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Amber notes, Cedarwood, Moss

Submitted by Okidoki11, last update on 17.06.2019

8.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Nerolic
A hint of freshness and moss
First of all, I got to know and appreciate this wonderful fragrance through Parfumo. First of all a big thank you. The family-run company Acca Kappa from Italy is generally very sympathetic to me. Basically yes a brush manufacturer with long tradition sometime also the production of smells, soaps etc. took place. After own research, probably very much attention is paid to natural ingredients and any kind of animal experiments is rejected. I think it's very sympathetic. Sooner or later I will test the other fragrances of this house as well. Now it's all about "Muschio Bianco/ White Moss" today, especially the Eau de Parfum version.

Compared to the Eau de Cologne, this is somewhat deeper and mossier. A glance into the fragrance pyramid reveals that moss is even listed in the Eau de Parfum, but not in Cologne. I like it very much, because it makes the scent a little bit greener.

But let's start with the first minutes after spraying on, because that's where the top notes have their big appearance. And it's phenomenal! Fresh, citric (no "toilet lemon") and quite something green herbaceous, which is probably owed to juniper and lavender. Unfortunately, I emphasize unfortunately this ingenious freshness does not last very long, after about 20-30 minutes the fragrance journey goes in a slightly soapy direction. Responsible for this is of course the listed white musk. At this point, at the latest, the detergent character of the fragrance, which has already been mentioned here several times, will become apparent. Very pure and soapy fresh. After one hour we are on the base level, which is of course still dominated by musk. In my opinion, however, it is the presence of moss that gives the fragrance a slightly moist coolness in the drydown, not to say a fresh mushness. However, this is not meant negatively please, I find straight this moss note makes the smell also with high temperatures very well wearable, since it exudes a certain coolness and one is a little like in a dark damp forest with a lot of moss
All this makes this fragrance so incredibly beautiful, if...well, if it weren't for this weak shelf life or Sillage. Basically the drydown described by me is often even durable for one day on the clothes (even if only very weakly), on the skin, at least on mine however no chance. In addition, it is very close to the body, which can be nice in certain moments.

All in all I will of course remain faithful to my Muschio Bianco and would like to point out briefly that a slight similarity to "CK Be" cannot be denied. This is most likely due to the juniper. Anyone who was/is positively open-minded to the Calvin Klein fragrance in the 90s (or even today) should definitely test Acca Kappa's MB, which is of a much higher quality, more natural and somewhat soapier and mossier
Thank you very much for your attention! :)
8.0 7.0 6.0 9.0/10

Duftsucht
Blind buying and its side effects
Muschio Bianco was an absolute spontaneous purchase - when I ordered another fragrance, I stumbled across a special offer and remembered that he was on my watch list. After a short review of the enthusiastic comments, the fragrance ended up in my shopping basket.
Muschio Bianco doesn't let me break out into raptures like others here on the site and there's a reason for that. In my perfume cupboard there is a copy of L'eau Serge Lutens - and Muschio Bianco reminds me of that very much. Where "L'eau" is more citric, "Muschio" is a little greener and spicier (and somehow warmer). Muschio also starts lemony, but then quickly becomes green-spicy: you can smell the cardamom clearly, in addition it smells indefinably of green kitchen herbs (rather in the direction of wild spices, could be the juniper). "L'eau Serge Lutens", on the other hand, remains citrusy, minty and fresh all the time.
Both are absolute detergent clean fragrances, which are very similar in base. But I like Serge Lutens one tick better, also because he is clearly in the lead when it comes to durability.
Conclusion on "Muschio Bianco": certainly not a bad buy, but for me not a post-purchase candidate. Lovers of Muschio Bianco who have nothing against citrus and mint and are after something comparable with longer shelf life, but L'eau Serge Lutens is recommended for a test!
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Clean, neat and friendly
If someone with taste declares this one as his only scent, I MUST test it (the scent).

My first thought after spraying on was (and the first thoughts are often not necessarily the worst): lily of the valley - ironing water with musk.

I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful. It's not meant that way. On the contrary. I'm a fan of fragrant ironing waters. And musk anyway. Synthetic or not.

Someone who smells this way, looks well-groomed and certainly can make a difference with this fragrance, as a well-known Youtuber once put it, which leads to a ten to fifteen percent increase in one's own attractiveness.

This fragrance is not loud, not exhausting, not boastful, not provocative, but shimmers quietly in front of you and invites you to come closer. You'd almost think someone who smells like that couldn't be a bad person. The current American president would probably choose a different fragrance. (Pure conjecture)

But soon my nose complained: "Hee! I don't mind the smell, but where's the fun in this? I'm a little bored! "

All right, a compromise had to be found. I didn't want to do without this jewel and suspected that Muschio Bianco would go quite well with other fragrances (especially my esteemed "Original Vetiver").

And sometimes things just fall into place all by themselves: On that day a 10,- Euro voucher of an appreciated perfumery dealer fluttered into my house. Minimum order value 50,- Euro. And 500ml of Muschio Bianco shower gel cost exactly 25,- Euro. My stock for next year should be secured (and the statistically 12.5 percent increase in my attractiveness as well).
Hehe :))

by GoodSmeller
by GoodSmeller
by Lasagne
by Lasagne
by Rikitikitawi
by Rikitikitawi

Popular Acca Kappa

Muschio Bianco / White Moss (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco / White Moss (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo by Acca Kappa Mimosa by Acca Kappa 1869 (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Calycanthus by Acca Kappa Black Pepper & Sandalwood by Acca Kappa Green Mandarin (Acqua di Colonia) by Acca Kappa Blue Lavender by Acca Kappa Giardino Segreto by Acca Kappa Cedro (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa LiboCedro (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Tilia Cordata by Acca Kappa Glicine (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Giallo Elicriso by Acca Kappa 1869 (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa Hibiscus by Acca Kappa Ode by Acca Kappa Virginia Rose by Acca Kappa Fior d'Aqua by Acca Kappa