Muschio Bianco 1997 Eau de Cologne

Muschio Bianco (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa
Muschio Bianco (Eau de Cologne) is a perfume by Acca Kappa for women and men and was released in 1997. The scent is fresh-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot JuniperJuniper LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesAldehydesAldehydes CardamomCardamom LavenderLavender
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber White muskWhite musk CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 31.08.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Spontaneous concert
My E Piano doesn't say a sound - and there really seems to be a "Silence" night for Christmas.

That even grieves the husband - and he karriolt me to a music shop.

Hoppla - there I find numerous E pianos , but at salted prices.
I press myself to the most affordable copy, and the nice young salesman plays an etude.

A good sound. In the last 20 years a lot has obviously happened.

Now he offers me the stool and I take my seat, because the shop is stupidly full.

In my jacket I find a little sample Muschio Bianco, whose fresh citric start is encouraging.

For lack of notes I improvise, which sounds very pleasant - like my scent.

The Piano Boy is taken with me, duzt me ad hoc and drags me into higher-priced climes.

Unfortunately the sound and the weighting is getting better and better - so I have to smash a rich blues.
Piano Boy and the chance audience groove with.

The lavender surrounds me calmly, spiced with cardamom and wood.
Kind of fits the bluesy atmosphere.
Lively and emotional.

You ve got the Blues - means the Piano Boy.

Muschio Bianco supported me well in any case - so I want to rename it Muschio blue

Musky and clean
White Moss is absolutely enthralling. I usually find soapy, clean and musky scents mediocre, but this particular scent takes those three qualities to new heights.

It has a powdery and crisp laundry smell, however this is surprisingly quite natural and less chemical than you may originally think it to be.

The aromatic lavender and musky white woods, is what gives White Moss the unisex edge. It's almost the perfect gift for either a man or a woman that doesn't like anything overly strong or too 'perfumey'.

It's very much a skin scent. It leaves those other soapy concoctions like Pure DKNY and Jennifer Lopez's Glow for dead. It's sexy, delicate and airy without being overdone. It smells expensive and niche, and thankfully Acca Kappa has reasonable prices.

Natural seems to be the trend with Acca Kappa. Both Calycanthus and this fragrance are perfect, almost like they're not a fragrance at all, but something that has just arisen from the earth and been poured into a bottle.

The longevity is really impressive for such a light scent, lasting for around 6 hours. Obviously the sillage is intimate, but let's just say that the closer one gets to smelling this on somebody, sniffing is not all that they will do.

Fresh, fresh, fresh!
This is a wonderfully fresh scent, but not in a soap and water shower kind of way. Just very fresh and aromatic. I would catagorize this as a summer scent, much too light for a cold winters day. I also love spraying it on my pillows.

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Clean, discrete, persistant. The perfect daily scent in every season.

Images

15 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Acca Kappa

Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo by Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa Mimosa by Acca Kappa Tilia Cordata by Acca Kappa Calycanthus by Acca Kappa Mandarin & Green Tea (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa 1869 (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa Giallo Elicriso by Acca Kappa Šfarìa by Acca Kappa Glicine (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa LiboCedro (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Blue Lavender by Acca Kappa Cedro (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Black Pepper & Sandalwood by Acca Kappa Myscent 150 by Acca Kappa Ode by Acca Kappa Giardino Segreto by Acca Kappa Green Mandarin (Acqua di Colonia) by Acca Kappa Sakura Tokyo by Acca Kappa 1869 (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa