Šfarìa 2020

Šfarìa by Acca Kappa
Šfarìa is a new perfume by Acca Kappa for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is creamy-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Elemi resin
Heart Notes Heart NotesPine, Artemisia, Fir balsam, Peru balsam
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.01.2021.

Feel good
I love the sun the warmth but not the heat. I'm outside a lot. I want to have the pleasant with me, for me not for others, with a perfume that is pleasantly fresh and warm, especially in bad weather I found it at Sfaria At Breuninger Stuttgart, the selection is huge, but no salesperson can have an overview. I don't need to test a lot of things because the price is simply too much. I would like to use a perfume and not collect and store it.
I want something that is not to be found on every corner.
A small perfumery in Stuttgart with an expert saleswoman recognized after a few paper test strips what I wanted.
Since I did not want a bad buy from experience, I was happy that there was a 15ml large Of course in comparison expensive 15ml 24 Euro 100ml 110 Euro.

To the fragrance.
It starts fresh lemon creamy floral . The lemon starts slowly after one hour. I would have liked to keep it. It becomes creamy woody sweet also the wood says goodbye. A fine creamy sweet remains.
The shelf life is 8 to 10 hours.
Unisex but more woman than man. For friends of the creamy fruity.

Popular Acca Kappa

Muschio Bianco / White Moss (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo by Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco / White Moss (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Mimosa by Acca Kappa Tilia Cordata by Acca Kappa 1869 (Eau de Parfum) by Acca Kappa Glicine (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Calycanthus by Acca Kappa Giallo Elicriso by Acca Kappa LiboCedro (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Cedro (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Blue Lavender by Acca Kappa Black Pepper & Sandalwood by Acca Kappa Giardino Segreto by Acca Kappa Ode by Acca Kappa Myscent 150 by Acca Kappa Green Mandarin (Acqua di Colonia) by Acca Kappa 1869 (Eau de Cologne) by Acca Kappa Virginia Rose by Acca Kappa Fior d'Aqua by Acca Kappa