Infusion de NéroliCitrus Infusion Eau Fraiche

Infusion de Néroli / Citrus Infusion (Eau Fraiche) by Acorelle

Infusion de Néroli is a perfume by Acorelle for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mint, Blackcurrant, Lily-of-the-valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Orange blossom, Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSage, Cedar

Submitted by Tar, last update on 03.12.2019.

7.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Summer of childhood
Immediately after spraying on, the scent reminds me of the summer holidays of my childhood, of long train rides with Cologne water and refreshment towels. Neroli dominates, as you can recognize by its name. The other fragrances, which are still listed as "accessories", my nose hardly notices. Only two hours later, when the Neroli cloud has "evaporated", a clean, tart, woody breath remains on my skin. Although the fragrance doesn't really fit into my baggage scheme, I like it very much on hot summer days. This is probably due to the memories, because with each spraying a little light-heartedness of the childhood comes across with '
9.0 2.0 4.0 8.0/10

Surprisingly refreshing ...
After I ordered the Eau fraiche Citrus Verbena, I received the Eau fraiche Infusion de Neroli. Because it was classified as fruity and flowery, I actually wanted to send it back, but the saleswoman assured me that the fragrance was fresh and bitter. I tried courageously - and it's true. In my case the fragrance develops even more bitterly than with the Citrus Verbena, which is probably no longer available. It is as if I enter a pine forest where it is cool and after the rain still a bit damp. I didn't feel the calming effect of the scent according to the information on the Acorelle website; it gave me the necessary freshness kick in the morning! When I slipped my first delicious cappuccino shortly after spraying it on, a fresh bitterness blew around me very easily, which went wonderfully with the coffee scent. Aaah. Tomorrow morning again! - I can't find fruity and floral notes; the fragrance stays tart until it fades away - after about two hours. I think the Eau fraiche is suitable for women and men of all ages and very discreet.

Popular Acorelle

Terre de Cèdre / Land of Cedar by Acorelle Vanille Ambrée by Acorelle Jardin des Thés / Tea Garden (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Absolu Tiaré (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Verveine Agrume by Acorelle Orchidée Blanche by Acorelle Lotus Bambou by Acorelle R de Rose by Acorelle Amande de Blé by Acorelle Chypre Essentiel by Acorelle Fleur de Vanille / Vanilla Blossom by Acorelle Douceur de Rose / Silky Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Patchouli Essentiel / Pure Patchouli by Acorelle Eau de Senteur by Acorelle Baies Sauvages by Acorelle Rêve de Lotus / Lotus Dream (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Divine Orchidée / Divine Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Fleur Poivrée by Acorelle Eau d'Été / Summer Mist / Eau de Plage by Acorelle Jasmin Troublant by Acorelle