Patchouli Essentiel Pure Patchouli

Patchouli Essentiel / Pure Patchouli by Acorelle
Patchouli Essentiel is a perfume by Acorelle for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is animal-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMyrrh, Labdanum
Heart Notes Heart NotesOpoponax, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vanilla, Amber, Vetiver

Submitted by Tar, last update on 04.12.2019.

Polyanthes
A quick, pick-me-up mood enhancer. ...
An almost edible patchouili, therapeutic and comforting. A bit boozy with some good bourbon whisky. Plenty of warm, earthy and ambery patchouli sweetened up with fine vanilla. Seems like it also has some tonka in it to me.
I really like this and it’s got quite a lot of body at first, it feels like it should be strong and long lasting and it 'almost' gets all gorgeous and chewy, I wish it did. Unfortunately the sillage and longevity are moderate at best. After the initial delicious blast it fades to a skin scent rapidly and is almost gone within three hours. If it was a bit stronger it would be a big love for me - a gourmand patchouli, yes please! - Still, it does smell great and I spritz away liberally when I’m at home and have it at hand to reapply regularly.
I think I will try layering it over something resinous to see if I can make it stick for longer. Excellent as a quick pick me up mood enhancer.

A Pleasant Surprise
What a pleasant surprise. I had heard of this brand and knew it was natural. I was surprised to find it in my local health food store after many years of the same old things. Most of the offerings were very lovely but fleeting. This patchouli is totally different. I don't expect much sillage or lasting power from a natural perfume (well, maybe Providence Perfume Co. is the exception) but this one scent totally impressed me. Not only is the lasting power all through the night (if you spray liberally), but it has a very pleasant sillage that rises from time to time throughout the day. The best part is that this patchouli is a little skanky at first and then settles into the most comforting and soft ambery scent. It is all vanilla and a bit of powder too. Love it.

Popular Acorelle

Absolu Tiaré (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Terre de Cèdre / Land of Cedar by Acorelle Jardin des Thés / Tea Garden (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Amande de Blé by Acorelle Verveine Agrume by Acorelle Vanille Ambrée by Acorelle Infusion de Néroli / Citrus Infusion (Eau Fraiche) by Acorelle Fleur de Vanille / Vanilla Blossom by Acorelle Douceur de Rose / Silky Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Lotus Bambou by Acorelle Chypre Essentiel by Acorelle Orchidée Blanche by Acorelle R de Rose by Acorelle Baies Sauvages by Acorelle Eau de Senteur by Acorelle Rêve de Lotus / Lotus Dream (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle