Vanille Ambrée 2009

Vanille Ambrée by Acorelle
Vanille Ambrée is a perfume by Acorelle for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMimosaMimosa
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmondAlmond PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesPeru balsamPeru balsam

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 04.11.2021.

Vanille Ambrée beats Impulse Vanilla
This scent was my very first perfume, funny story about that: There was a time when I was like in 5th or 6th grade and every girl used Impulse Vanilla deodorant. I quite liked the smell too (back then) and bought it. However, my mother always got half the crisis when I sprayed it in my room and the scent penetrated to her in the living room.
One day she came home and brought me this perfume as a substitute. The trade-off was that the impulse deodorant had to leave the house immediately ;)
So at 11 I had my first perfume and I loved it, only used it on special occasions, as the price was of course very high for my sensibilities at the time.

Today I don't wear it very often, after showering for example or just before sleeping. The reason: it lasts maybe an hour or two, then it's gone. The fragrance itself is simply associated with many fond memories for me and I still like it very much: Vanilla, slightly spicy, not too sweet, somehow also fresh and just very pleasant. It does not change at all in the drydown, but actually always remains in its original character. Even my very smell-sensitive mother likes it (she can accept it). And he is just simply a part of my childhood :)
Again I would buy him but not, despite the experience and memories, the shelf life is just much too bad :(

Flavorite
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Sort of...
This is a low sillage, delicate vanilla bean resin. There's a little puff of soothing balsam peru, which I adore...just enough to put the idea of getting a pint of old fashioned vanilla bean ice cream from the freezer section. This scent was gone within 30 minutes I wore this in the grocery store and went down the jam and tea aisle...no one even raised and eyebrow. Probably be because this scent is indiscernible from vanilla tea and all things delicate and filled with jam. Be a dear and have the First Footman bring the car around, would you please?
2.5

vanishing almond
Some people think it's a bad thing when almond scents smell like marzipan or Play-Doh (modeling clay we grew up with in the US). I think it's great, and here's a lovely Play-Doh scent, grounded by a whisper of patchouli. I would have been in kindergarten heaven, except that this was gone so quickly. I tried it twice and, both times, it was utterly undetectable in 2 hours. Many scents, especially sweet ones, stay around on my skin for a good long time, so it seems like the organic company that came up with this nice scent needs to figure out a better fixative.

Popular by Acorelle

Absolu Tiaré (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Terre de Cèdre / Land of Cedar by Acorelle Jardin des Thés (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Amande de Blé by Acorelle Verveine Agrume by Acorelle Infusion de Néroli / Citrus Infusion (Eau Fraiche) by Acorelle Fleur de Vanille / Vanilla Blossom by Acorelle Lotus Bambou by Acorelle Douceur de Rose / Silky Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Chypre Essentiel by Acorelle Orchidée Blanche by Acorelle Patchouli Essentiel / Pure Patchouli by Acorelle R de Rose by Acorelle La Bohème by Acorelle Fleur Poivrée by Acorelle Velvet Rose by Acorelle Divine Orchidée / Divine Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Acorelle Vanille Bourbon by Acorelle Eau d'Été L'Originale / Eau de Plage by Acorelle Baies Sauvages by Acorelle