Oud 3333Oud Night pour Homme (2014)

Oud 3333 / Oud Night pour Homme by Acqua Alpes

Oud 3333 is a perfume by Acqua Alpes for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Black pepper, Bergamot, Mandarin, Oud, Vetiver, Leather

Submitted by Estate, last update on 01.11.2019

The name of the fragrance was changed in 2015. The number in the new name, “3333”, represents the elevation of the mountain Schaufelspitze in Tyrol.

Two different fragrances!
I tried Oud 3333 on Manufaktum and was in love with this fragrance for the rest of the day, so I ordered it directly from Acqua Alpes. To my great disappointment, the fragrance had nothing more to do with the one I had tried out in the store before, too strict, not at all warm as I noticed it much later that day, will resell it!
7.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

GGaukeley
The summit of the hiking letter
Thanks to the hiking letter about the Acqua Alpes scents I also got to know Oud 3333 around which I would otherwise have made a big bow.
With oud and leather there are two notes included with which I am at war and also the name spicy is often difficult for me.

Nevertheless, I like the scent very much. Which is probably due to the fact that I don't notice anything of the leather at all and Oud simply contributes a pleasant woody note. Vetiver I sniff clearly and the spice becomes a little fresher by bergamot.
A really pleasant fragrance for people who are not looking for the extreme oud kick and otherwise not in the spicy corner on the way but still want to get a taste of it.

Portable at any time by women and men of any age on mountains and in valleys. Is also beautiful in the city in the office and in the evening.
The often described synthetics of this brand did not attract my attention negatively at any of the fragrances.

Popular Acqua Alpes

2334 / Donna by Acqua Alpes 2828 / Acqua Alpes by Acqua Alpes Oud 3333 / Oud Night pour Homme by Acqua Alpes 2677 by Acqua Alpes Oud 3007 / Oud Night pour Femme by Acqua Alpes 2558 by Acqua Alpes