Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi 2006

Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma
Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi is a popular perfume by Acqua di Parma for women and men and was released in 2006. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria

Top Notes Top NotesItalian lemon, Italian bergamot, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesFig nectar, Jasmine, Pink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Cedarwood, Fig wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.05.2021.

Ovm
Good morning figs and lemon trees
This scent always reminds me of breakfast at my aunt's on the terrace in the south of France.
A breakfast, not a morning or day. For me, this fragrance lasts too short.
I run as a small child, after dinner through the garden and tear me here a fig and there a lemon from the tree. This combination is a wonderful companion to sway in nostalgia.

The predominant notes of bergamot / lemon and the figs are noticeable.
I find this scent one of the easiest fig scents to wear, good for finding yourself pure when you then move onto stronger figs.
I am now already at the end of my second bottle and am still fan for the next
ScentVibes
Fico and Benzoe on Vacation !
Niche or rather not...this question I often ask myself with ADP fragrances. The representatives of the Blu Mediterraneo Collection are rather loose, casual companions for warm or active days. H/S a la Cologne. So rather more mainstream but still always a super blend of ingredients.

Then fragrances from the Singnatures of the Sun line such as the OUD. Great new interpretation between citrus elements and a dark oud. Very successful and special. Mega bottle, best spray head ever at the big bottles.

Like most blue of AQP no top performance but for me by far the best summer fig fragrance. Fresh, figgy-sweet and different!
This fragrance after a round swim in the sea...simply a dream.
How often I have here when picking up cocktails at the beach bar
Compliments received or a " what is smelling so nice " perceived. The fragrance is simply fun in the summer and is quite different from, for example, a bergamotto di calabria or a mandarino di Sicilia.

The play of benzoin and figs is very unique and results in deep and nectar-like fragrance, which however does not seem synthetic or boozy at all.

Woody notes are very subtle in the background of this Blauling, which makes the fragrance very versatile. Smells something as if the trunk or the leaves of the fig tree would also make their contribution to the accord.

Who expects here an AQP in the direction of Cologne should better reach for the other blue brothers, who has a desire for a fruity, fresh fig dream in the summer - a must have and in my nose a very nischiger summer fragrance but very versatile usable.

Stay scented ?

Refreshing
What to say about it. A fragrance that I would not buy a second time, which does not last long, no enthusiasm triggers in my fellow men and also does not smell sensationally exciting. And yet it is somehow cool. At least in summer. Does that make sense? No? Anyway.

The scent starts off very delicious. I think I can smell grapefruit. It smells very fruity tangy. Sweet, but without being sweet.

I once crushed a fig leaf in my hand while on vacation in Bosnia-Herzegovina. So like the perfume did not smell. But was also none of the Amalfi Coast ;).

The fragrance really does not last long. But on really hot days after a cold shower to spray opulently with the thing and then trudge into the sun is really wonderful. Best one packs the again ne half hour before in the refrigerator and then on the skin.

I find that is simply a fragrance with which I feel so really comfortable. Like a second skin.

Catatafish92
Say, what was the name of that perfume in the blue bottle?
When I was sitting at the table with my uncle at my father's birthday party about 3 or 4 years ago, it suddenly came back to me....

"Say, you brought me some perfume a while back for a test drive. It was a long time ago, but it was a narrow blue bottle with a little residue in it."

(Forgive the expression "bottle" at this point)

"Hmm, you must mean Acqua di Parma. Otherwise, I don't really have a blue home."
"Unfortunately I can't remember the name, but I had to think about it again recently and would like to buy the perfume"

"I'll bring you what I have from them tomorrow."
Then I got Cipresso di Toscana and Bergamotto di Calabria.
Immediately there was one sprayer each on the left and right arm.
With Cipresso di Toscana I was immediately sure that it could not have been him. But I didn't think it was bad either.
But Bergamotto di Calabria? I really like it! However, the memory of the other fragrance was already quite faded.

So then I'd better order the sample set of the Blu Mediterraneo line.
I knew by now that it must have been a scent of AdP. I could remember the blue 30ml bottle immediately.

And in the fragrance set it was then also included....the "prodigal son".

Fico di Amalfi!

Fruity, citric and especially FRESH !
The bittersweet grapefruit was what I remember most. Immediately present at the beginning, it makes room for the fig after a short time. Woody notes form the conclusion.
A great package for the summer and my personal favourite from Acqua di Parma.
Shelf life:
Well, it's a light summer scent. Not outstanding, but there are definitely worse things (also in the blue row of AdP).
Sillange:
I really like it at first. But it wears off quickly.
Flacon:
Nice! Only as some have rightly criticized before me, the plastic lid should really not be
This is how I became aware of Acqua di Parma.
A brand that has accompanied me through every summer since then and I would not want to miss it anymore.
No performance monsters, but perfect for the hot days.
NativeHeart
A good fragrance for the golden autumn
And I'm not talking about those abnormally hot days this week
I first wore the fragrance in midsummer on a very warm day. That didn't really fit, the top note was more like a headbutt, and such associations accompany me the whole day or about three hours, because by then the scent was actually already gone. Fortunately, as I thought to myself.
Somehow the scent was too feminine for me, too. Suited for a neat Southern lady. But not for me
But I wanted to give the fragrance a second chance and wore it on a warm autumn day. It was perhaps 16-20°, so rather cool. But sunny. In short, my favourite weather.
Firm but light clothing. Fresh air and still sunshine, simply wonderful.
And lo and behold, Fico di Amalfi has also found the right surround for me. In this constellation the scent was perfect and underlined the impressions of nature very nicely.

Nevertheless, I will not buy the fragrance, because in the end I was missing that certain something
Axel Rose
Just opening eBay before taking a shower and spontaneously bidding at an auction, I should perhaps refrain from doing so. In the end I got hold of a brand new 150 ml tester from Fico di Amalfi.

"Hmmm..." Was probably the first impression when the first spray, from the back of the hand. Smells a bit like a former girlfriend - under the arm. Per se not even unpleasant, but just a bit one-dimensional after Damendeo. That the main chord is cowardly would not have been understood at the first go, at least not by me now.
The further course of the song remains linear, with the deonote going back a little and making room for something that could be unisex. I don't know yet if I'll like the scent in the end, as in my opinion, a little more wood in the background wouldn't have done any harm. I clearly only see this Parma in really warm summer days / evenings
The durability is not bad for me with an average of 3 sprayers, but also really not outstanding. However, it should be perceptible for about 5 to 6 hours relatively close.
Fico di amal fresh
When I now think back to the Amalfi holiday in 2010, a fresh fragrance with citrus notes comes to mind. A quiet morning, the sea breeze on my neck and ciabatta for lunch. The sun is sizzling on my head and the salty scent is in the air.

This fragrance is an example for those who are new to the world of extravagant fragrances.
In my opinion the best of the Blu Mediterrano series. Of course, the naming appeals to you, as the fragrance 'Cowardly' already says, and the Amalfi Coast is not to be spurned.

The fragrance lasts just as long as all fragrances of the AdP BM series, but it shines with pure freshness and an excellent summer feeling.

For me, the best

Naturally fresh
For some time now I have been looking for a fresh fragrance for this summer. With the entire collection of the Blu Mediterraneo series from Acqua di Parma I have probably found the right one. Also the Fico di Amalfi is no exception!

I'm a huge fan of the fruity Bergamotto di Calabria and now I've also wanted to try the Fico di Amalfi. At the first tasting I immediately noticed the really natural and grown-up citric, fresh notes and I could even detect a hint of basil, even if it is not in the fragrances. Here, too, Acqua di Parma has managed to conjure up a wonderful combination of bergamot and wood notes set in the background.

The bottle is the classic Acqua di Parma bottle. Good average! The performance is also average. The projection is limited and the durability is not very good. That's the way you know it from fresher scents. But considering the fair price, I like to spray a little more!

Fig in summer time
People who look for a summer scent that unique=== thats F.d.a. My mom loves this because she likes italian things. I bought her this and aqua universalis forte's little ones and she choose this even it has 1/2 hour max longevity. Fig, figwood these are very realistic you can smell green figs and leafs. Cedarwood lightly wood adding. Citruses great for summer and spring. Im not wowed, but mom loves. I have to admit its not typical lemony. Grapefruit, lemon opening freshness sharp with some fig then fig 1st smelled its wood and cedarwood combo. Longevity isnt good you can see votes.

MikeMike
A great companion to summer sports
Fig has many variants and interpretations in the perfume world. Here it is more creamy, sweet and soft that some of the ice-cold interpretations.
You may say, perfect for a summer morning, on a sunny balcony, breakfast and orange juice, and in fact, it is no bad use for such lazy summer days.
However in my opinion even due to some sweetness it is great for any outdoor activities, maybe because of its open very well in higher temperatures, or go hand in hand with the smell of sweat, if I can say so. By no means, it is something bad, what I'm saying that it's blending nicely and covering any unwanted smells which are natural things during sports activities in hot summer.

The ingredients quality is very good, however sillage and performance could be a bit better.

HugoMontezHugoMontez 6 months ago
Disaponting scent with more grapefruit nuances than fig ones. Has this washed clothes smell in the drydown. A bit synthetic too. 2/5
BielwenassBielwenass 7 months ago
Zesty fig. A safe choice for summer, but nothing outstanding.
TombbbTombbb 10 months ago
A little bit disappointed. More peach than fig. Sweet and fresh, poor longevity. Zegna Milan is still the perfect fig
KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
4.5
For me it doesn’t work to smell like a fig to be honest.
GabrielCEGabrielCE 2 years ago
A very nice smell, perfect for the summer but sadly it's hard for it to be unique as the smell of figs has to be created synthetically.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
A combo of sharp uplifting citrus and sweet juicy fig: clean, fresh, fruity... absolutely wonderful.
DarkbeatDarkbeat 3 years ago
Wonderful summer fragrance, with a natural, green and fresh fig, hyper realistic, but it is a pity, it's poor performance.
PioPio 3 years ago
What a beautiful scent, I'm really really impressed with this delicate and well balanced summer fragrance. Well done Acqua di Parma.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
After a short citrical start, fig is slowly becoming stronger, more ripe, sweet and fruity. Interesting and nice scent development.

by Irini
by eBOSS
by Einsteinv
by Einsteinv

Popular Acqua di Parma

Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud / Colonia Intensa Oud (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Quercia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cedro di Taormina by Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Profumo by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna by Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma