Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana 1999

AJG
06.07.2019 - 06:24 PM

Have we met before, like in 1989?

The pusher at Nordstrom in Vancouver wanted to spray me with this to promote the new version, but I was already wearing my new best friend for the summer, Guerlain's L'Homme Ideal cologne.
Today I used the sample of Blu Med Ciprosso I was given.
What follows are my thoughts after the scent settled on my fresh-out-the-tub skin, which faded completely after two hours. I used the whole vial.

Hi Everybody!
I used to be a major player, arguably a classic. But I became outdated and unpopular, which caused me to fall out of fashion and be relegated to the discount shelf (aka the Corral of Shame).
My name is Sung Homme.

So I went out, got a new name, a few tweaks on the inside, a major overhaul on the outside, and a HUGE price jump, which despite the fact that I'm pretty much the same scent from the tall flacon full of purple juice with the untrendy name, has suddenly made me chic and popular again!

Please allow me to RE-introduce myself.
I am Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Cipresso di Toscana and it is my great pleasure to take your money - I mean rather, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance ;-)

Have a lovely day!

Latest Reviews

AJGAJG 3 years ago
Alien Man - Mugler

Alien Man Third Time Is The Charm
I had to try Alien Man three times before I decided I wanted to have it in my collection. Three tests determined that I would continue a relationship with this smoky, slightly dark and moderately spicy stranger. Disregarding the negative...

AJGAJG 3 years ago
Beyond Forever (Eau de Toilette) - David Beckham

Beyond Forever (Eau de Toilette) Beautiful masculine scent, unfortunate name.
Firmly on a classic theme, Beyond Forever wears a modern outfit. A slightly spicy violet takes and stays centre stage, flowers in the wings. I like to wear this charming edt when I want to smell like I just came out of the barbershop...