Rosa Nobile 2014Eau de Parfum

Rosa Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma
Rosa Nobile (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Acqua di Parma for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesTangerine, Calabrian bergamot, Pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosa centifolia absolute, Peony, Violet, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Virginia cedar, Ambergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.10.2020.

Retreat with roses
As a bedtime snack, his husband James Bond switched on Golden eye on TV, and although Bond was born in beautiful Wattenscheid - our current place of residence - I don't like to give smart Pierce Brosnan any neighbourhood help, because I'm tired.

May he free himself from his skirmishes with his own hands - I seek sleep.

While digging in the most dreamy places I find the Rosa Nobile specimen.
O la la - how could this fine rose scent escape my attention?

Many varieties of roses are fragrant in my garden - and the Rosa Nobile fits elegantly into my rosarium.

At last, an unsaponifiable rose note that is very close to peony and Polyantha Rose.

The husband - or the boyfriend - may present me with such a lush bouquet, because the fragrance has something romantic, touching - without kitsch.

The violet powder covers the generous bouquet, which also has fresh, lovely lilies of the valley attached to it.
Slightly smoky cedar blows around the precious bindings.

Rosa Nobile radiates calm and noblesse - and I go into myself - and let my thoughts wander.

The husband shouts that I'm missing the best of the movie - I reply that he's missing the best of my movie.
MadameLegras
For me the best so far ...
As a rose lover, like many others, I was looking for the perfect rose fragrance for myself. My demands were quite clear to me: it should be authentic and natural, not sweet, not Oriental (not because I don't like Orientals, but because for me it's not primarily a rose scent anymore) It should start bright and fresh and develop a warm base without losing the rose.

I went to the test with these claims. If possible, I have tested the known and available candidates in retail. At the same time I rummaged here, read fragrance descriptions and comments and searched for suitable fragrances in the souk. The biggest problem was that the natural, beautiful fragrances were very limited in their durability. The Orientals of course had more to offer, but they shouldn't be.

In this test phase my vacation began and the test was continued right at the beginning in the Dutyfree Shop. I didn't even have Rosa Nobile on my screen yet, the range and variety of rose fragrances is so great. Seen at the table of Acqua di Parma, first sprayed on the card and then continued. After a few steps turned around, given on the wrist and gone on to the gate. Quite fast I noticed that this fragrance is something very special for me, because it almost completely fulfilled my expectations at this time. Of course I couldn't say anything about the durability so quickly, but the rest was right. Fortunately we still had time to get in and the smell was still before the departure of mine!

And I haven't regretted that: Rosa Nobile starts immediately full pink, intense, but not heavy, and is very natural. It doesn't get sweet, but rather has a green, fresh aura. After a while, warmer tones join in, these carry and keep the scent with me for several hours. Durability is my only criticism, but I can live with that.

Rosa Nobile has accompanied me throughout my holiday and I am sure that I will continue to associate this fragrance with this unique holiday.

But of course - I wouldn't be at parfumo if it weren't - you're always looking for something better, more beautiful, more unique, etc., because it's just fun. That's why I don't stop testing, trying, comparing. And I am happy when Rosa Nobile confirms my choice again and again. And if it should not be so, - yes, then there is a new comment for the new favorite.
The spirits I called out
I wanted to like him so much - after all, I had received the precious sample from a dear perfumista. I took such trouble, the anticipation of showering; the careful cream of the skin, so that the scent holds well. A few splashes at the neck and in the arm bends and out with us, to the hike through a green-moist canyon.

I was immediately surrounded by the cool freshness of an authentic rose. So clean and clear, so pure and unadulterated. I thought he was great. The background was a remarkable natural backdrop, to which the fragrance fitted wonderfully. But what was that? Again and again the cool, delicate touch of the perfume blew around me and I began to feel uncomfortable. Got anxiety and breathed heavily. Was it the gorge that narrowed down to a dark green gorge? No, because the familiar path did not cause me any trouble. I sniffed at my arms again and again and try to call the beautifully described enchanted garden to my mind's eye. All in vain and slowly it dawned on me and may be an explanation for the fact that I don't have a single classic rose fragrance in my collection.

It's been a few years since my body's been through anything terrible. Mistakes happen. Even doctors are only human beings. I had no grudge .... After the weeks on the ITS and in the hospital I got an oil from a dear friend. It should calm the soul and heal the battered body. With the rose oil I tried to love my shredded body, overcame the disgust about this new body feeling and gently stroked the scars with my oiled hands. Night after night I repeated this ritual and thus linked this royal, even sublime scent of the rose with these memories forever.

"Time heals all wounds," they say. Well, maybe she doesn't cure it, but we humans learn to live with it. But I've changed. I have become selfish, thinner-skinned but also stronger, because I know how much my body is able to endure. And so this incredibly beautiful but very delicate fragrance does not match the dark memories I have. And so tomorrow I will choose another bottle - a strong fragrance, for a strong woman.

Thank you very much, dear Walti for your devotion and attention. I like "your scent" very much, just not on me
The Race of the Rose
In Rosa Nobile I have put great hope...

Sprayed on the wrist and already the race between bergamot and mandarin begins... The two don't seem to like each other because the opening begins rather scratchy-citric for me... Could be the pepper?

Then, it doesn't take long, the rose rises into the race and pushes the mandarin into the fresh grass... She stays there for the time being... The rose is fresh and proud, without sweetness, but a bit heavy and bitchy...

Rose and bergamot run on together, hand in hand, until the thick lily of the valley comes from behind and pushes itself between both... Rose and bergamot are confused and don't know if they like lily of the valley or not... the mood is scratched... slightly biting...

Oh! Here she comes again, the tangerine pushed away... She pushes for rose, bergamot and lily of the valley... a quarrel breaks out, that could cause a headache in some people (that was the case with me)... All four of them run as if it were a matter of life and death... Sometimes the bergamot is in front, sometimes the rose... No more but the lily of the valley or the mandarin. The two of them stay behind Bergamot and Rose...

The thick little lily of the valley has stopped after 3/4 of the way. Mandarin shortly after also... only rose and bergamot reach the finish line in equal measure and are with us until the end...

I'm afraid Rosa Nobile is a little too citric-scratchy for me. The rose is too bitchy for me... Generally for me a too intense scent, which can provoke headaches... what a pity...
Duftsucht
Rose or pickle, that's the question.
Before all those who love fragrance beat me: I have a very personal problem with rose (and peony) fragrances. Many rose scents, which others rave about and where rose scent connoisseurs* are in raptures, smell sour to me. And by sour I don't mean fruity and sour, but sour and sour, pickle and sour! And this is exactly what happens for me at "Rosa Nobile". I like the start: citrus, bergamot, pepper: you can almost never go wrong with me. But immediately afterwards a sour note comes up, which I ignore at the beginning, hoping that it will leave the field again. But no, unfortunately for me that doesn't happen. The acetic acid remains - and when musk is mixed in, it becomes really bad for me. For five hours I sniffed every now and then if something still changed - and then I actually surrendered and washed up.
I really don't write the comment as a fragrance bashing, but because all comments sound as if you can't do much wrong with the fragrance even if you blindly order it. But I really wouldn't recommend that - especially since the Acqua Parma fragrances are relatively easy to find.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 19 months ago
All the ancient rosa centifolia's charm in this timeless, feminine and almost "old style" scent. Quite good sillage but very high price

by MadameLegras
Noch immer my favorite rose ....
Mein neuer Favorit ...
by Wish
by Wish

Popular Acqua di Parma

Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud / Colonia Intensa Oud (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cedro di Taormina by Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma Profumo by Acqua di Parma Colonia Ebano by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna by Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma