Quercia (2019)Eau de Parfum

Quercia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma

Quercia (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Acqua di Parma for men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Petitgrain, Lemon, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Geranium, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean absolute, Patchouli, Oakmoss absolute

Submitted by SunnySmiles, last update on 06.07.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Colonia Quercia (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma, which differs in concentration.

Italian elegant lightness
Hello, this is the first comment I write on Parfumo. I'm not the great writer and I can't break down a perfume into its individual fragrances. But I think to judge a fragrance that almost anyone can do.
When I was on holiday in Tuscany a year ago I spent a beautiful day in Florence. While crossing the famous Ponte Vecchio, a man and his wife, at least 10 years younger than me, met me. Both top dressed and looking very nice. As they passed by me I suddenly smelled a fragrance that I have never smelled in this way before.
A certain freshness paired with a subtle sweetness
And something slightly woody. But so perfectly matched that the fragrance really fascinated me. Somehow mysterious, interesting and attractive.
I didn't know which one it was, but it didn't matter This means for me that it can be worn by both men and women.
Back in Germany, I immediately set out in search of this fragrance. Sniffed my way through all the perfumeries without success. During this time I bought other great fragrances like Tom Ford's Oud Wood and Creed Aventus A week ago I went to a new perfumery. It had reopened and had as one of its niche brands Acqua di Parma. I smelled my way through every bottle. And then I held the Acqua di Parma Quercia bottle in my hands. 100 cc's of fine black. Quercia means oak in Italian. I gave myself two sprays for a sample and waited a few moments and smelled it. And the first thought was Florence... Pointe Vecchio... The couple. Elegant ..Mysterious ..Sexy and attractive. Bull's-eye.
Immediately taken 100 ml for 205 Euro. A smaller bottle is not available from Quercia. Now I have it.

Sillage super. Is perceived positively by others.
And the durability is absolutely super. Lasts up to 8 hours.
I can only recommend this fragrance of lightness mysterious and slightly sweet woody scents may only recommend..
I would never make a blind buy at 200 euros anyway. But the scent is definitely worth it.
Thank Florence.

by Jarmara7th
by Jarmara7th

Popular Acqua di Parma

Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud / Colonia Intensa Oud (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cedro di Taormina by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri by Acqua di Parma Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma Profumo by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna by Acqua di Parma Colonia Ebano by Acqua di Parma