Quercia 2019Eau de Parfum

Quercia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma
Quercia (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Acqua di Parma for men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Petitgrain, Lemon, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Geranium, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean absolute, Patchouli, Oakmoss absolute

Submitted by SunnySmiles, last update on 10.11.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Colonia Quercia (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma, which differs in concentration.

Italy holiday
Every year I spend a short holiday in the south of Italy,
with the family of Don Alfredo,
a cherished habit.
Already my parents were friends with his family
and we played as children until the hot sun gave way to a balmy evening.
Meanwhile Don Alfredo is in his early 40s, an attractive man Stable as an oak, he is now the head of the family.
His warm, brown eyes flash cheekily as he takes me in his arms to greet me.
On his cheeks I smell the finest cream made from olives from our own harvest.
As always, Don Alfredo is perfectly dressed.
He leads me into the backyard of his palazzo The tangy scent of ripe citrus fruits blends with Alfredo's herbal and masculine scent.
At the tables his wife, beautiful, in a white pantsuit is waiting She welcomes me, like the rest of the family, a huge family,
related to each other over many corners.
There is a lot of activity,
all talking at once, shouting at each other across the table.
Don Alfredo and I sit in the still warm moss and talk about old times.
Life is good, it's a holiday I'll be staying another week
and then until next year.
Italian elegant lightness
Hello, this is the first comment I write on Parfumo. I'm not the great writer and I can't break down a perfume into its individual fragrances. But I think to judge a fragrance that almost anyone can do.
When I was on holiday in Tuscany a year ago I spent a beautiful day in Florence. While crossing the famous Ponte Vecchio, a man and his wife, at least 10 years younger than me, met me. Both top dressed and looking very nice. As they passed by me I suddenly smelled a fragrance that I have never smelled in this way before.
A certain freshness paired with a subtle sweetness
And something slightly woody. But so perfectly matched that the fragrance really fascinated me. Somehow mysterious, interesting and attractive.
I didn't know which one it was, but it didn't matter This means for me that it can be worn by both men and women.
Back in Germany, I immediately set out in search of this fragrance. Sniffed my way through all the perfumeries without success. During this time I bought other great fragrances like Tom Ford's Oud Wood and Creed Aventus A week ago I went to a new perfumery. It had reopened and had as one of its niche brands Acqua di Parma. I smelled my way through every bottle. And then I held the Acqua di Parma Quercia bottle in my hands. 100 cc's of fine black. Quercia means oak in Italian. I gave myself two sprays for a sample and waited a few moments and smelled it. And the first thought was Florence... Pointe Vecchio... The couple. Elegant ..Mysterious ..Sexy and attractive. Bull's-eye.
Immediately taken 100 ml for 205 Euro. A smaller bottle is not available from Quercia. Now I have it.

Sillage super. Is perceived positively by others.
And the durability is absolutely super. Lasts up to 8 hours.
I can only recommend this fragrance of lightness mysterious and slightly sweet woody scents may only recommend..
I would never make a blind buy at 200 euros anyway. But the scent is definitely worth it.
Thank Florence.

by Jarmara7th
by Jarmara7th

Popular Acqua di Parma

Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud / Colonia Intensa Oud (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cedro di Taormina by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Profumo by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna by Acqua di Parma Colonia Mirra by Acqua di Parma