Vaniglia 2019 Eau de Parfum

Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma
Vaniglia (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Acqua di Parma for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
NeroliNeroli
HeliotropeHeliotrope
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambacJasmine sambac
VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.10.2021.

5.5
Unfortunately unsuccessful..
Vaniglia I wanted to test for a long time, because this fragrance again represented a deviation of the typical Acqua di Parma DNA for me. Last week, Vaniglia could finally spray in the store and still get a tester. First and foremost, I went to the store just because of this scent. After aufprühen I left the store again to stroll a little through the city and if necessary at the end to buy me another bottle of Vaniglia.

I have Vaniglia now 2x tested once in the store on the arm and today again on my arm to be sure regarding my opinion before I write this review.
Initially, the fragrance is really interesting because the fresh bergamot and tangerine note for 5-10 minutes makes a great combination with the vanilla. At the latest after 10 minutes, unfortunately, the neroli begins to interfere and manages to spoil the fragrance within a very short time. This vanilla and neroli combination can work as Xerjoff Nero70 proves but with Vaniglia it doesn't work at all. The vanilla and the neroli sting each other terribly. One of the two notes should have been used less here. Unfortunately, even the cedar wood that comes in lightly after about 1-2 hours can't save this. Jasmine and heliotrope I can also not really recognize, at most a nuance of florality.

Vaniglia is for me unfortunately failed all along the line. Here I simply lack the harmony and subtlety for the connection of the neroli and vanilla component. I just do not want to wear Vaniglia, because this bothers me so much. Here was really the classic Colonia DNA defaced with something not suitable for me, or at least not well implemented.

Vaniglia has a solid performance. I was able to notice the scent on my skin for a little over 8 hours, and the silage was always not that strong. Only for about an hour was the silage at an arm's length then quickly becomes more restrained until it is skin tight after about 5-6 hours.

I like the brand Acqua di Parma usually very very much, but here I can not give a good rating unfortunately.
Pleasant vanilla scent
I got a sample of Acqua di Parma - Vaniglia.
a long time ago Due to the rather average reviews here, my interest towards this sample was rather low.

This morning I thought to myself then nevertheless "today I test the fragrance"
One thing directly at the beginning: I am more than just enthusiastic!
At the beginning I smelled more musk and vanilla out but at no time too strong or too intrusive.
After the back out, I personally perceived more and more the citrus notes.

The durability I judge as above average - Have the fragrance at 07:00 this morning applied and at 17:20 I still smell it.

The sillage I also feel as good.

I smell a slight similarity to Montale - Sweet Oriental Dream. Only that there the citrus notes are missing.

I have worn fragrance at work, where I wear a suit and the combination was great.

I can definitely recommend Acqua di Parma - vaniglia and will be getting it soon.

Hope the recession is in order - is namely my first.

Have fun trying it out :)
Favea
Vaniglia - the tart with the soft heart
Black bottle with vanilla inside - my desire was aroused. So I invited this queen to add glamour and glory to my humble home (collection).
Fanfares ring out as I open the bottle, and as the delicate spray wets my skin, the citrusy triumvirate of bergamot, mandarin and neroli stride through the door, fragrantly and tartly announcing the arrival of Queen Vaniglia. They stay a bit, and spend about 30 minutes telling me about court protocol to be worthy of the Queen. But then Queen Vanilla enters the room with her scepter of cedar, and I fall in awe of this austere, dry beauty. And then there she is, enchanting me with her serious, wise aura, and I feel incredibly comfortable in her company. After 3 hours, she sends her citrusy court to their chambers, and she stays behind, showing her warm, delicately flattering vanilla heart. She has laid the cedarwood scepter beside her, next to a small bouquet of jasmine. And I enjoy the now intimate conversation with her for another 3 hours, before she moves away again.

A beautiful fragrance, serious and without kitsch, but straight and honest. I have the luck that he accompanies me at least 6 hours. However, loud he is never.
For vanilla lovers!
A very intense and fragrant fragrance. A very long effect great silage, wonderful fragrance interpretation. The vanilla sting out beautifully but is then muted by other components which is not bad but makes the fragrance so intense and interesting. Nice for autumn and winter, day and night. A heavy great fragrance
Nostalgic vanilla
In November I got a generous filling of a small perfumery as a gift. Since then I rummage the small filling again and again out and can not smell me full.
Vanilla as a fragrance can be incredibly versatile, depending on the combination partner. Acqua di Parma's Vaniglia EdP is a purist, green-looking, elegant vanilla. She is here not the sexy seductress or the shrill party mouse, but rather the long-standing great love.
Especially in the cold winter months, the fragrance evokes the most beautiful memories of the warm scent of grandma's vanilla croissants. Interestingly, I get with this fragrance but also quite strong associations with sunscreen and shimmering with heat sandy beaches. Vaniglia is a fragrance to feel good and to lift your spirits. Like the embrace of a loved one.
H/S is moderate to good, but if you want to have something of it all day, you would probably have to re-spray.

Lovely vanilla
I am not an acqua di parma fan. However i have tried this fragance and i love It. I dont know if It really worths the price or if maybe It can be a bit too soft for the money It costs but i know It has a great smell and i know that i could feel It for at least 4-5 hours perfectly and then very close to the skin for 6-8 hours. It is a very soft vanilla, a bit like the plástico dolls smell, delicate and perfect for daytime use. Although It is vanilla i think is elegant and weareable un any situación, even in the formal ones. It is true that the most importante notes are heliotropo, vanilla and neroli. The BEST AdP i have tried till the moment...

Scent: 9.5
Originality: 6
Global: 9
5.5
DarkWinterCS
Neroli, what a weed, you are my horror
Fresh scents are always a relatively difficult thing in my fragrance world. Because a large spectrum either passes you by or does not fit. Through Parfumo, the part that just passes me by has become much smaller, but the part that doesn't fit has become even bigger. There are namely 2 components, which I am more and more reluctant to use in fragrances and makes my toenails roll up On the one hand I have an aversion to any kind of green plants (e.g. magnolia) and their plant juices. On the other hand a certain plant called Neroli. Whenever I see Neroli in a fragrance pyramid, a scent inevitably rises up my nose, where I can start my search for tissues to stop my nosebleeds. The aversion is already quite big, because the scents, which result from it in my case always had a soapy character.

Now a sample of the Vaniglia came to my nose. So the pyramid was checked and what did we find there ? Neroli! Oh please, I didn't think so. But as a perfumer you can't keep your nose away from samples and so I thought, if the sample is there, I'll test it there too
The start of the fragrance has once again led me into my personal apocalypse. Soap where the nose has reached, freshness that transports you mentally to the warm south and some musk, but for me the hell a little stronger. I have to admit that it was, apart from the pungent soap for me, a relatively soft scent But my judgment was right there in the head. No scent I will ever test again and as fast as possible away with it. I was glad to have tested another scent on the other arm and so I could allow my nose some rest
The hours passed and the evening became longer. After three hours I had the fun to let my nose float over my Neroli arm again. I was surprised how the scent developed. Because the soapiness and freshness have clearly diminished and exposed a bouquet of vanilla and cedar. This has already appealed to me much more than the first hours and corresponds more to my enjoyment of a fragrance. The shelf life was quite decent with more than 6 hours+. Also the Sillage, especially in the first hour was already immense and did not help me much in the beginning.

But the fragrance showed me that such fragrances can also develop positively. However, in the future I will stay even further away from Nerolid fragrances. Even if they become more digestible for my nose later on, I don't want to drag myself through the area just before collapsing.
Winter Wonderland
Why I finally got a sample of this fragrance is still not clear to me today. Firstly, this was the complete opposite of what had gone into my bag (namely a fresh, bitter summer scent) and secondly, in retrospect, the note "for your wife, girlfriend or whatsoever" was missing.

But first things first. I generally wonder what happens to the specimens that are packed with you in perfumeries. Most of the ones I get go in the trash unopened. Because the staff doesn't ask if I want any. Because there is no question of which direction it may/should go in. Because maybe a brand has unloaded a huge box whose contents now simply have to get out. Because I already know the scents. It's a pity about all that rubbish, I have in any case decided not to keep quiet about it any more but to say what I want or don't want from now on.

So finally a sample of Vaniglia Eau de Parfum was found at my home. Scent unknown, but I like Acqua di Parma very much, so let's test it.
Puhhhhhh, this thing comes across really perfumed, very dense, very heavy and for my taste also very sweet. Short break, continue testing. AdP-typical also here an undertone of southern fruit tank sounds, but I could not define which exactly. The vanilla is clearly audible from beginning to end, is fully in the room and the fruity edge notes from the beginning give way to a slightly woody touch after hours.
This is all nicely arranged, with a clear line from A to Z, a clean flow and a rather dominant vanilla that does credit to the fragrance and its name.

None of this is mine. Too round, too sweetish, too heavy, too dominant, too soft, but above all too feminine. I definitely see the fragrance set on the ladies' side, I can even imagine it very well there, but on cool or cold days. Durability as known from other AdPs enormous, Sillage of pronounced nature, bottle beautiful as always, here in deep night black with golden writing. It's a looker.

So if you are looking for a beautiful fragrance for the current winter season and love vanilla, a test is highly recommended.
White flower, black coated
It might be the 25th or 26th vanilla scent I've tested today thanks to a wonderful sharing. I only know the Blu Mediterraneo series from the brand so far, and from that "Chinotto di Liguria" - simply fantastic - and "Mandorlo di Sicilia" - I don't like it at all. So I was all the more curious to see if I liked this gourmand from Acqua di Parma.
First of all: I do not feel this fragrance to be a real gourmand compared to everything I have tested in the last weeks. He is in no way unpleasantly cute, in fact he is not very cute at all. Right at the beginning, fresh tones appear, flowers, whereby I perceive heliotrope the least. There is a fine tart note in the prelude, which I find very pleasantly refreshing. This is perhaps typical of Acqua di Parma, at least typical of the true meaning of water. It only takes minutes for the vanilla to show. It slowly penetrates the fresh and tangy opening and gently spreads its sweetness - the emphasis is on: delicate. This vanilla is easily recognizable, but clearly softened in its sweetness and not defined as a gourmand. It is the aromas that characterize it, even when it occurs with little or no sugar. Vanilla does not always have to mean baking flavours. This is where the floral aspect of vanilla comes into play, possibly even the vanilla itself as a flower. It balances with the slightly powdery jasmine and the cedar wood is also perceived quite quickly, but only as a very delicate breeze.
Overall, this is a vanilla that I find very unisex. Anyway, I'm actually surprised that this perfume has been given the name of an ingredient that I don't think is the most obvious. But the jet-black bottle alone is already a contrast to the vanilla-crescent cliché, and that's how I think this fragrance is meant: as a new, slightly fresh and tart interpretation of vanilla, which deliberately distances itself from gourmand fragrances so that it can be worn all year round, and unisex. The floral and slightly woody spiciness add to the fact that vanilla can appear here in a completely new guise. An incredibly interesting discovery from Italy!
A very fine Maceron
You probably know these fine, very fresh, deliciously smelling French Macerons, when touched they quickly break, are fine to look at, incredibly tasty and something very special - also as a gift for a loved one. Somehow when I sprayed this fine water on it, it came to mind. I don't find it citric at first a bit fresh but with a noble almost noble sweetness. I inhale this very deeply and my limbic system bounces with joy. Somehow also childhood memories of vanilla luggage come to the top and fine jasmine which on warm summer nights lavishly gives off my so unmistakably good scent. I love this combination which, by the way, goes well with men and women and it lasts very long. Loses some of the powdery sweetness and becomes adult, very sensitive and embracing. I give right to everyone who says that this kind of scent fits very well into the cooler season - but life is too short not to enjoy everything 100 percent always and everywhere, right? It's expensive, but this wonderful waste of money is something we all like to indulge in sometimes. Vanilla and jasmine make a great combination here and I find this vanilla is not a so-called back vanilla but something very noble of special quality. Light echoes of wood and musk give this love the final touch and make it round and successful. I also like this brand very much because of the distinctive bottles that rest in a beautiful box.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
One of my favourite vanillas and probably my favourite AdP perfume. Perfect for everyday use and for every kind of situación. Performance ok
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A very classy unisex "soapy" vanilla with a discrete sillage. Maybe not so longlasting in comparison with the high price.Anyway very refined

by Chris5ch
by Chris5ch

Popular Acqua di Parma

Colonia Leather (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Colonia (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud / Colonia Intensa Oud (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa (Eau de Cologne) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Bergamotto di Calabria La Spugnatura by Acqua di Parma Colonia Sandalo (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Acqua di Parma Quercia (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cedro di Taormina by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri by Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile (Eau de Parfum) by Acqua di Parma Profumo by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Cipresso di Toscana by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna by Acqua di Parma