Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) (1990)

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) is a popular perfume by Adidas for men and was released in 1990. The scent is spicy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Cassia, Green notes, Caraway, Lavender, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Pine needle, Rose, Sandalwood, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Musk, Styrax, Tonka bean

Submitted by Boni, last update on 31.07.2020.

5.5
No more blind purchases!
It's bad enough: I'm constantly being tempted to buy fragrances without trying them first. This is what happened with Adidas Active Bodies. I was misled by the numerous positive evaluations by the many users. So many people can't be wrong, one would think. But in the end I can only confirm the high durability and decent sillage. In my opinion, the fragrance itself comes across as cheap as it is. Drugstore scent of the lowest class, nothing else. No refinement at all, just a fragrance mix without a clear line, roughly in the direction of "masculine-spicy-sporty-fresh". How one can attribute something like style or high quality to this perfume is a mystery to me. A 1.50 Euro shower gel from a discount store could smell exactly the same. It lacks recognition value, class and elegance. People who have always made this fragrance their signature should think outside the box and free themselves from their rigid thought patterns. Because one thing you can believe me: this fragrance is not well received in the environment...
A small amount of money, but a pity...
Isaak
Found again but in a different way
I associate a lot of nostalgia with the fragrance, but not because I am over 30, but because it smells very similar to the shower gel "Active Start" from Adidas. My father always bought this shower gel in summer and I used it most of the time. Especially when camping in pine forests in Croatia, I often used it without noticing that it smelled very suitable. The fragrance is very unique but at the same time very harmonious and successful.

Already at that time when I still only smelled like shower gel or now with the Eau de Toilette I get many compliments from women. I am glad to have found it (again), because I combine many beautiful memories with the fragrance.
Back to the past
I can only join the praise commissioners of this fragrance. The new edition unfortunately doesn't come close to the original recipe from the 90s, but P/L is moderately fine. I wear it when I take out my skateboard and pretend I'm 17 again

by Kraz
by MrNiceGuy
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Adidas

Adidas (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adventure (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas Adidas Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adidas Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Born Original for Her by Adidas Pure Lightness by Adidas Victory League (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Originals pour Homme by Adidas Fresh Escape by Adidas Floral Dream by Adidas Adidas (After Shave) by Adidas Emotions in Motion - Floral Dream by Adidas Sport Field (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Happy Game by Adidas Pure Game (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Get Ready! for Her by Adidas Fizzy Energy by Adidas Get Ready! for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Dynamic Pulse (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adidas x Jeremy Scott by Adidas