Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) (1990)

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) is a popular perfume by Adidas for men and was released in 1990. The scent is spicy-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Cassia, Green notes, Caraway, Lavender, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Pine needle, Rose, Sandalwood, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Musk, Styrax, Tonka bean

Submitted by Boni, last update on 21.09.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Isaak
Found again but in a different way
I associate a lot of nostalgia with the fragrance, but not because I am over 30, but because it smells very similar to the shower gel "Active Start" from Adidas. My father always bought this shower gel in summer and I used it most of the time. Especially when camping in pine forests in Croatia, I often used it without noticing that it smelled very suitable. The fragrance is very unique but at the same time very harmonious and successful.

Already at that time when I still only smelled like shower gel or now with the Eau de Toilette I get many compliments from women. I am glad to have found it (again), because I combine many beautiful memories with the fragrance.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Back to the past
I can only join the praise commissioners of this fragrance. The new edition unfortunately doesn't come close to the original recipe from the 90s, but P/L is moderately fine. I wear it when I take out my skateboard and pretend I'm 17 again

by Kraz
by Kraz
by Jaguqopi
by Jaguqopi
Vintage: Adidas - Active Bodies 50ml After Shave
by MrNiceGuy

Popular Adidas

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas Adidas (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Ice Dive (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Victory League (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adventure (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas Pure Lightness by Adidas Dynamic Pulse (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Pure Game (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Emotions in Motion - Fruity Rhythm by Adidas Born Original for Her by Adidas Moves by Adidas Adidas Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Originals pour Homme by Adidas Born Original for Him by Adidas Fresh Impact (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Team Five (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Get Ready! for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Deep Energy (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Fizzy Energy by Adidas Team Force (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas