Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) (1990)

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) is a popular perfume by Adidas for men and was released in 1990. The scent is spicy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Cassia, Green notes, Caraway, Lavender, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Pine needle, Rose, Sandalwood, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Musk, Styrax, Tonka bean

Submitted by Boni, last update on 01.04.2020.

Isaak
Found again but in a different way
I associate a lot of nostalgia with the fragrance, but not because I am over 30, but because it smells very similar to the shower gel "Active Start" from Adidas. My father always bought this shower gel in summer and I used it most of the time. Especially when camping in pine forests in Croatia, I often used it without noticing that it smelled very suitable. The fragrance is very unique but at the same time very harmonious and successful.

Already at that time when I still only smelled like shower gel or now with the Eau de Toilette I get many compliments from women. I am glad to have found it (again), because I combine many beautiful memories with the fragrance.

Back to the past
I can only join the praise commissioners of this fragrance. The new edition unfortunately doesn't come close to the original recipe from the 90s, but P/L is moderately fine. I wear it when I take out my skateboard and pretend I'm 17 again

by Kraz
by Kraz
by Jaguqopi
by Jaguqopi
Vintage: Adidas - Active Bodies 50ml After Shave
by MrNiceGuy

Popular Adidas

Adidas (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adventure (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas Adidas Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Pure Lightness by Adidas Adidas Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Born Original for Her by Adidas Victory League (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Fresh Escape by Adidas Happy Game by Adidas Floral Dream by Adidas Originals pour Homme by Adidas Adidas (After Shave) by Adidas Sport Field (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Dynamic Pulse (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Emotions in Motion - Floral Dream by Adidas Emotions in Motion - Fruity Rhythm by Adidas Fizzy Energy by Adidas Get Ready! for Her by Adidas Adidas x Jeremy Scott by Adidas Adidas Woman Sport by Adidas