Ice Dive 2001Eau de Toilette

Ice Dive (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Ice Dive (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Adidas for men and was released in 2001. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Kiwi, Lavender, Mandarin orange, Mint, Yuzu
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Patchouli, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Pepper, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 23.08.2020.

Head cinema
I wonder how you're doing today What are you doing? There are moments when I ask myself what would have become of us if you hadn't been so afraid of closeness and allowed there to be more between us.

From time to time I catch myself sniffing your scent from back then in the supermarket. It is synthetic and fresh. Not quite as peppery and ambrox-heavy as the common shower fragrances for men today, not really good either. Fresh, even and clean with a subtle touch of dirt and a little sweetness in the back. Unmistakable for my nose. Probably this one was one of the forerunners of the blue newcomers that are so popular today. Still exists today and that's a long time for a perfume. He has the usual mixture, which can be found in almost every fragrance pyramid of these newcomers. Citrusy in the head, patchouli in the heart and musk in the base.

He also had stamina. No matter how long we were out together. I could still smell your scent when I said goodbye to you after nights of partying and you took me in your arms. Also the Sillage was not from bad parents, even if you only used the deodorant.

I still remember the blue can on the back seat of your VW as well as those special shoes you wore just for driving. My God, how my butt hurt after long tours in your tuned up car. And you wanted to pimp up my scooter, too, if I had let you. Do you think they recognized us both from that speed camera photo on the highway?

I put the bottle down and go to the cash register. No, the smell is not really good, even though my brain has stored so many things about it. I wish I could have kissed you then. Do you ever think of me?
Clear and pure
When I wasn't so familiar with fragrances, I was driving around a department store looking for a clean fragrance.
Requirements : clear, pure, clean, workable for handicraft, favourable.

The variety of all the scents has killed me honestly.
I've sniffed here and there. Well...the time I had to get to the bus was limited.
So I decided to focus on Adidas.
A few tried and immediately stood for me firmly .... Ice Dive.

It fulfills everything I wanted.
It is clear and fresh, smells a bit like the cold season with an icy windy note. That'll be the pepper.
But there's no way it's unpleasant. Reminds me of a fresh shower, too. Actually, he keeps his scent all the time. It flattens out slowly with a minimal warmer tone. Shelf life is approx. 3-4h. After that it becomes quite thin for Ice Dive but you still take it war.

Important to me was an EdT that is also cheap. I have been buying it for many years because it is simply unobtrusive, clear and clean. Simply meaningless indefinable freshness. Is for a craftsman supi.

by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois
by Duftomatisch
by Duftomatisch

Popular Adidas

Active Bodies (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas Adidas (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adventure (Eau de Toilette Concentrate) by Adidas Adidas Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adidas Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Born Original for Her by Adidas Pure Lightness by Adidas Victory League (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Originals pour Homme by Adidas Fresh Escape by Adidas Floral Dream by Adidas Adidas (After Shave) by Adidas Happy Game by Adidas Emotions in Motion - Floral Dream by Adidas Sport Field (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Get Ready! for Her by Adidas Fizzy Energy by Adidas Dynamic Pulse (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Pure Game (Eau de Toilette) by Adidas Adidas x Jeremy Scott by Adidas